Thread: Stefon Harrell - 5 March 2016 - waiting for ME results

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Stefon Harrell - 5 March 2016 - waiting for ME results

1603696 Tarrant Harrell Stefon 12/17/1988 27 3/5/2016 D Black M
    Police Department: Police Svc #:
    Deceased Address: 404 Milan Lane , Euless, Texas 76039 Time Of Death 7:51 AM
    Occurred Location: 404 Milam Lane , Euless, Texas 76039
    Place Of Death: Private Residence Prosector: Susan Roe, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 404 Milam Ave. , Euless, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING

https://www.facebook.com/stefon.harrell

From his fb, looks like his brother posted from his page:

It's saddens me to say that my brother passed away unexpectedly yesterday from natural causes.
    Not sure if that is the final cause, or just what he thinks, since it is still pretty recent.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Stefon Gregory Harrell was blessed with an abundance of leadership qualities. It would be accurate to say that this man was an outstanding luminary and that his natural abilities served him well. He knew with certainty how he wanted to set priorities in all aspects of his life. He struck those who knew him as the kind of person who awoke in the morning with a clear sense of exactly what he expected from his day and how to set about accomplishing those goals. Stefon was a man who definitely liked order and was most comfortable with an organized and structured lifestyle. When this climate was absent, Stefon would set about immediately to create it.

Stefon was born on December 17, 1988 at Parkland Hospital in Dallas, Texas. His parents were Delbert Harrell and Alicia Hayes. Stefon was raised in Dallas, Texas. Stefon was brought up to be reasonable in his actions and was taught to use his intellect wisely. He was an honest and straightforward child, traits that reinforced his self-confidence. Even at a young age, Stefon was credited with having a positive influence on those around him.

The positive atmosphere that Stefon generated spread to his family. Stefon was raised with seven siblings. He had four brothers Korey, Marcus, Ayron, Anthony, and three sisters Briana, Ashley, and Brianna. Stefon served as a catalyst within the family. He often found himself in the role of providing fair solutions to those sibling disputes. In every family activity, Stefon was able to demonstrate his uncommon logic and skill at building compromise.

Stefon's enthusiasm for learning and the personal energy that enthusiasm generated led to his exhibiting leadership qualities early on in his childhood. He liked to see things executed properly and showed a skill for taking control of situations that were drifting out of control. At the same time, he was willing to experiment with different approaches as he worked a plan towards a solution. In his spare time he liked reading and playing Pok?mon.

When it came to academics and school, Stefon's organizational skills reaped dividends. Stefon was able to create a system for getting his class work done in a proper and timely manner. With a strong ability to analyze his schoolwork and assignments, he could apply a practical, common sense approach completing his studies. He showed a natural curiosity in the manner in which he tackled new types of problems and would regularly challenge his own reasoning ability in finding solutions. He graduated from Bowie High School in 2007. He enjoyed some courses more than others and developed favorite classes and teachers. His favorite class in high school was english and history. The teacher he enjoyed learning from the most was Mr. Wood. He was senior class president and prom king.

In a group of friends and acquaintances, Stefon was typically the first person to take the initiative to go up and greet someone new. That quality made him very approachable by others throughout his life. This same quality brought Stefon the reward of many friends. Maintaining loyalty to those friends was a trait that came naturally to Stefon. He believed that he should treat others in a fair manner, in the same way he wanted to be treated. Stefon also showed a great deal of appreciation for the accomplishments of his friends. While growing up, some of his best friends were Macon Clark, Cody Maher, Nathaniel Heir, and Casey Bloomfield. Later in life, he became friends with Kendra Squire, Brent Rugers, Brad Atkinson, Victoria Newns, Holly Yarbrough, and Hillary Bynum.

At work Stefon was viewed as a natural leader. He could marshal all of the available resources, including personnel and materials, in order to meet virtually any objective. He was great at developing strategies and made maximum progress with little wasted effort. Stefon was also adept at uncovering new and more efficient ways of getting things done. He was able to establish and meet objectives and schedules through long range planning and was always able to keep the big picture clearly in sight. Although Stefon might have been described by some as an overachiever, he was without question a dedicated and diligent employee. His primary occupation was an RF Lab Technician. He was employed for TRS - RenTelco for 5 years.

Not only did Stefon find pleasure in pursuing his various hobbies, he also enjoyed the discovery and research involved in learning about them. His skill at problem solving had a positive influence on these activities as well. Stefon enjoyed fishing, bowling, dancing, music, and video games.

No matter what the activity was, Stefon had the ability to motivate others. This talent influenced his participation in sports, too. He sought out the possibilities in a competitive situation, and he stayed cool and calm under pressure. He relished the stimulation of the action and energy associated with sports. He was also something of a sports fan and enjoyed following his favorite events whenever he got the opportunity. Tops on his list were football (Dallas Cowboys), baseball (Texas Rangers).

Traveling, especially vacations, was another way for Stefon to apply his exceptional leadership and organizational skills. He liked exploring different places but also enjoyed designing and scheduling the trips in advance. He had real talent for developing the perfect itineraries. Favorite vacations included going to Florida to visit Walt Disney World, Carribean cruises, and skiing in Colorado.

Stefon was a lover of animals and cherished his pets. One of Stefon's favorites was Peanut, a Terrier dog and Khloe, a dog. They were best friends for 13 years and 7 years. His family was rounded out by his favorite cats Zipper and Monroe "Rolly".

Stefon passed away on March 5, 2016 at his residence in Euless, Texas from natural causes. Stefon is survived by his Dad Delbert, his Mom Alicia, his bonus Dad Jerry and his bonus Mom Kaecie. He is also survived by his brothers Korey Harrel, Marcus, Ayron and Anthony, his sisters Ashley, Briana and Brianna, his Grandmothers Leslie Bonds and Joyce Hayes as well as numerous nieces, nephews and other relatives and friends.

Services were held at Bluebonnet Hills Funeral Home Memorial Chapel in Colleyville, Texas. Stefon was laid to rest in Bluebonnet Hills Memorial Park in Colleyville, Texas.

Stefon Gregory Harrell knew what he wanted from life and never hesitated in going after it. He could be characterized as a driven individual, someone who understood the importance of achievement. Stefon was decisive and outspoken at times but was also positive and upbeat about most things. He was a leader, both intentionally and sometimes by default. If he saw that something needed to be done, he was always ready to step up and actualize, organize and implement a plan.

and

Stefon Gregory Harrell passed away peacefully on March 5, 2016 at 27 years old.

Stefon was preceded in death by his Great Grandmother, Doris Juanita Williams. He was also preceded in death by his Grandfather, William Garland Jones Sr. and his Uncle Patrick Renard Harrell.

Stefon was born in Dallas and grew up in Grand Prairie, TX. He graduated from Bowie High School in Arlington ISD and was currently studying to obtain an Electrical Engineering Degree. He enjoyed all genres of music and he loved dancing. He also had a true passion for cooking which he enjoyed sharing with his family, friends and co-workers. His favorite pastimes included fishing, reading, playing video games and watching movies with his favorite nephew Makai.

Stefon is survived by his Dad Delbert, his Mom Alicia, his bonus Dad Jerry and his bonus Mom Kaecie. He is also survived by his brothers Korey Jarrel, Marcus, Ayron and Anthony, his sisters Ashley, Briana and Brianna, his Grandmothers Leslie Bonds and Joyce Hayes as well as numerous nieces, nephews and other relatives and friends.

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dig...5-4982ec42598f

Manner Of Death: ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: INHALATION OF DIFLUOROETHANE

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Huffing?

Huffing dust off no less

Interesting reading - this difluoroethane. From what I read, it's hard to die from huffing it, but shaking or tilting the can will cause the liquid chemical to dispense through the nozzle... Making it much easier. It will apparently cause disruption of the heart rhythm causing cardiac arrest and death. Who'd have thunk it? Lethal air.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I haven't seen much of that since the early 90s.

How horrible that he was old enough to know better but still young enough not to care?

Ugh. Drugs are bad. Huffing is bad. It's not worth it if it leaves you dead.

Shit.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Anyone else remember Allison?

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post

Anyone else remember Allison?
    I remember that biah she would drive around and huff. The SPCA tried to seize her cat.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Wow! What person of his age doesn't know huffing is a terrible idea? I knew better as a teen in 1985. No good.

Thread Information