Thread: I can't believe we don't have an OJ Simpson thread

Need a thread now cause he is dead
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/oj-simpson...ry?id=16354000

I can't believe we don't have an OJ Simpson thread

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Some funny stuff posted about the knife found at OJ's house this week.

The OJ knife was found in 1998 and a cop only now turned it in. If I'm one day late paying an LA parking ticket, they add $40,000.
    We finally found something that can kill a Trump news cycle: OJ Simpson.
    Right now Johnnie Cochran is yelling from the grave "The knife isn't bloody, it's just a little muddy!"
    "Now that I have murdered my ex-wife & her lover I am going to return to my home and bury the murder weapon in my backyard." --OJ Simpson
    2016 has been a real throwback year so far: Fuller House, the OJ knife, unadulterated racism being publicly displayed with pride
    And here's the story about the knife. From TMZ
    A construction worker found a knife buried on the perimeter of the former O.J. Simpson estate ... and it's currently being tested by the LAPD in a top secret investigation ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.
    The story is incredible. We're told a construction worker found the knife years ago -- we have heard several different stories, ranging from "several years ago" to 1998, when the house was demolished.
    The weapon is a folding buck knife.
    Our law enforcement sources say the construction worker took the knife to the street, where he saw an LAPD cop. He told the officer where he found the knife and the cop took it.
    Turns out the cop -- who worked in the traffic division -- was off duty at the time, working security for a movie shoot at a house across the street on Rockingham. Our sources say the officer took the knife home and kept it ... kept it for years.
    In late January of this year, after the cop retired from the LAPD, he contacted a friend who worked in LAPD's Robbery Homicide Division (RHD). The cop told the friend about the knife and said he was getting it framed to put on his wall. He wanted his friend to get the DR (Departmental Record) number for the Nicole Brown Simpson/Ronald Goldman murder case, which he planned on engraving in the frame.
    We're told the friend was indignant, and told his superiors. The brass was outraged and demanded that the retired cop turn the knife over, which he did.
    Our sources say the knife is currently being tested for hair and fingerprints. It will be moved to the Serology Unit next week, where it will be tested for DNA and other biological evidence.
    One source familiar with the investigation tells us, cops who eyeballed the knife think it could have blood residue on it, but it's hard to know without testing because it's extremely rusted and stained.
    The investigation is top secret. It's been logged into the LAPD's computer system outside the official case file to maintain security. Our sources say, since O.J. was found not guilty, it's still an open case. That means cops can continue investigating, but O.J. cannot be prosecuted again -- double jeopardy.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Our sources say the officer took the knife home and kept it ... kept it for years.
    In late January of this year, after the cop retired from the LAPD, he contacted a friend who worked in LAPD's Robbery Homicide Division (RHD). The cop told the friend about the knife and said he was getting it framed to put on his wall. He wanted his friend to get the DR (Departmental Record) number for the Nicole Brown Simpson/Ronald Goldman murder case, which he planned on engraving in the frame.

What a moron. Franks and beans kind of idiot.

Yeah, I guess the claim is that he called it in to a buddy who was like, nah man, don't worry about it, the trial is over. Just keep it. Which tells me that the police believed he was so guilty that it couldn't possibly be evidence that someone else had killed them. Not that I think someone else did, but you know, it's still an open case.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I don't know why they would even bring it up now. It just makes them look bad. I understand the whole double jeopardy concept-and I know they couldn't try O.J. again, but if they thought the knife was important-why not enter it into evidence?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Can we talk about the trial and the new show here? I will move my post if it's an issue.

I never understood the Marcia Clark hate. Why did people feel the need to pick on her looks?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Can we talk about the trial and the new show here? I will move my post if it's an issue.

I never understood the Marcia Clark hate. Why did people feel the need to pick on her looks?
    I would think anything OJ related is fair game...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

I haven't watched the newest episode, so I'm just going off my own memory.

If I remember correctly, at some point during the trial- her ex MIL released some nude (maybe it was just topless) pictures of Marcia. I remember they were splashed around everywhere.

I also remember she got a makeover at some point. She had a perm put in her hair. It was not good. This was the 90's when tons of people did perms. I even did one before. Gawd what a disaster.

I think the biggest reason for the dislike was because the state was cocky as fuck. They thought they had a slam dunk. They forgot that most people hated the LAPD. When the dream team started talking about corrupt cops, people could totally see/believe it. When the racist cop got exposed- I think everybody knew this case was over with.

Last edited by bermstalker; 03-10-2016 at 03:18 AM.

To me, the defense team seemed cocky. I just didn't think it was fair that everyone honed in on Marcia to take out their LAPD frustrations on. I just thought it was sexist and gross.

In all honesty, I would have def lost my shit if I were her. The naked pic thing was a low blow.

Thread Information