Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Joseph Hight (35) was shot in the head

I wonder if the witness is Jill?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Jill Coumo is a fucking cunt who has had her slimmy hands in alot of shady drug deals along with stolen new home appliances and with that said she knows who I am, So....Jill I told you not to fuck with me and you still did it anyway. You will see me when you least expect it and your gunna wish you went back in the hole you came out of. Im not like the other bitches that you spread your legs for their man, If I have to deal with your skanky ass and your phone calls of "just being a friend" than you are also gunna suffer with me being a good friend also and I wont be sitting in the car listening to the radio you dumb fucking bitch......You fucked with the wrong bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by painfuldeath View Post
    Jill Coumo is a fucking cunt who has had her slimmy hands in alot of shady drug deals along with stolen new home appliances and with that said she knows who I am, So....Jill I told you not to fuck with me and you still did it anyway. You will see me when you least expect it and your gunna wish you went back in the hole you came out of. Im not like the other bitches that you spread your legs for their man, If I have to deal with your skanky ass and your phone calls of "just being a friend" than you are also gunna suffer with me being a good friend also and I wont be sitting in the car listening to the radio you dumb fucking bitch......You fucked with the wrong bitch!
    Um, welcome to MDS

Uhhhhh....

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

You hear that Jill???? YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG BITCH!

(I have no fucking idea what is going on.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I don't think Jill reads here dude. Sorry.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I don't think Jill reads here dude. Sorry.
    Maybe she's just putting it out everywhere on the internet, just in case Jill stops by.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Maybe she's just putting it out everywhere on the internet, just in case Jill stops by.
    I get the feeling she is just a one post wonder.

Jill Cuomo sounds like a nasty piece of work.

ETA: It looks like she finally stopped using his FB account. It has been abandoned since 2016, but the drama is still there.

https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hight.3
    Last edited by KimTisha; 01-22-2021 at 07:20 AM.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Wow if Jill ever takes a break from her dirty posting and appliance ring and finds us, + the dead person she is pretending to be wanting to get info on an MDS member and this thread may become very a very "Pickering/Pickett" thread. lol

Please excuse the long sentence. I am on no sleep and little coffee.

NOPE.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 03-05-2021 at 05:30 AM.

Um....yikes.

Thread Information