Thread: Jeremiah Gillespie - 28 February 2016 - waiting ME results

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Jeremiah Gillespie - 28 February 2016 - waiting ME results

1603339 Tarrant Gillespie Jeremiah 8/6/1982 33 2/28/2016 D White M
    Police Department: Mansfield Police Department Police Svc #: 16280202
    Deceased Address: 7401 Bent Trl , Mansfield, Texas 76063 Time Of Death 12:53 AM
    Occurred Location: 1601 Heritage Pkwy , Mansfield, Texas 76063
    Place Of Death: Hospital Prosector: Richard Fries, D.O.
    Place Of Death Address: 1601 Heritage Pkwy , Mansfield, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING

https://www.facebook.com/jeremiah.gi...c_location=ufi

So sad. He looked really happy & so in love with his little girl. Rest in peace, Jeremiah. You looked like a great dad.

The occurred location is the Mansfield city jail.

Great catch, Berm!!

Reason for demise pending for man who died in Mansfield jail

A Mansfield man who was being held within the metropolis jail died in custody final month, police say.

Jeremiah Gillispie, 33, was arrested on Feb. 27 after police have been dispatched to a reckless driver name within the 1700 block of U.S. 287. Gillispie was charged with driving whereas intoxicated and possession of harmful medicine.

He was booked in about 5:30 p.m. to the Mansfield metropolis jail and positioned in a cell. He was later discovered by jail employees and a nurse to be unresponsive, police stated.

The nurse started life saving measures till first responders arrived and transported Gillispie to Methodist Mansfield Medical Middle. He was pronounced lifeless at 12:fifty three a.m.

The Tarrant County medical expert will rule on Gillispie’s reason for demise.

“The Mansfield Police Division provides our condolences to the household of Mr. Gillispie,” Sgt. Michael Midkiff stated in a press release.

The Mansfield jail and Texas Rangers are investigating and felony investigations Capt. David Griffin stated video footage from the jail has confirmed nothing out of the atypical.

Gillispie, who had prior misdemeanor convictions for DWI and terroristic menace, was not being restrained on the time of his dying, Griffin stated.

Gillispie’s father-in-regulation, Chuck Self, stated the household had not acquired any updates about Gillispie’s case since his dying. Self stated he was additionally involved by the timeline and questioned what occurred between when his son-in-regulation was booked into jail and when he was pronounced lifeless.

“It doesn’t matter what the reason for demise is for him, all we’re saying is well being, security and welfare ought to be most essential whereas he’s in custody over there,” Self stated.

Gillispie leaves behind a spouse and daughter, in response to an obituary.

In April, a forty four-yr-previous man being held on drug expenses died within the jail. Wendale Webb, of Emory, was discovered unresponsive in a holding cell with different inmates. He was later pronounced lifeless.

The medical expert dominated Webb’s dying an accident and decided the reason for dying to be methamphetamine intoxication.

http://sapynews.com/cause-of-death-p...ansfield-jail/

After copying/pasting the story above, I noticed the level of grammar (and lack thereof). Hilarious ~ especially the "a forty four-yr-previous man".

Gillispie’s father-in-regulation
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I know!! Classic stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by XraymianSnoodle View Post
    So sad. He looked really happy & so in love with his little girl. Rest in peace, Jeremiah. You looked like a great dad.
    Perhaps I stand corrected. I'll never understand how people who seem to have so much to live for tempt fate by getting into drugs. Tisk tisk

Cause of death- atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease
    Manner of death- natural

RIP.

Thread Information