Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zachary Marr's (22) body was pulled from a river one month after he disappeared

Honestly.. I was a ridiculous mess when I first moved out here. I traveled alone, late at night, got hammered, wandered around alone, and it just amazes me that if I never ended up in that damn river how so many men have!

I need to see where he fell in..I just don't get all these "falling in" deaths.

Originally posted by animosity:

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    There's a blog that I used to read (hasn't been updated since mid 2015) but it showcased a ton of men who were found in water - http://footprintsattheriversedge.blogspot.com
    Well this article answere my above question
    Look at that walkway on the bridge. I can just see a drunk person stumbling off. Very sad.

Originally posted by animosity:

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMichaelBaden View Post
    Well this article answere my above question
    Look at that walkway on the bridge. I can just see a drunk person stumbling off. Very sad.
    I will take pictures the next time I go running down there and show you how high that railing actually is. Unless someone was getting brave and started using the railing as a balance beam, I can't see how anyone could just "fall" in.

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Worthington View Post
    If most of those men are going missing from under the same bridge, why don't the police put hidden cameras there? Or are the lives of homeless people just not worth the time and money?
    I wonder why law enforcement is not aggressive with these cases.. I keep reading that the LE is limiting information to the public and is or not concern with a possible serial killer.....

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    I wonder why law enforcement is not aggressive with these cases.. I keep reading that the LE is limiting information to the public and is or not concern with a possible serial killer.....
    I have to give you props for the first good point I have seen you try to make, Lazarus.

There's also a lot written about a "smiley face killer" involved in the drownings of young men. I forgot my laptop and can't link from my phone.

I haven't read much into it, but seems like too many young men are mysteriously drowning. Seems too many to be a coincidence.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Local rumors have connected a couple drownings in Portland, Me with the theory of the serial killer in Boston. I'll see if I can find anything online to link.

There is a SERIAL KILLER ON THE LOOSE IN MY CITY and no one gives a fuck.

Thread Information