Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tara Turner (31) was found dead in a creek a month after she went missing

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Apparently his name is Michael Whitt. Her sister shared that is who "Moose" is on the Justice page they have for her.
    If it's the same dude, he has an extensive criminal record. I found tons of entries about him. There is also a Topix discussion about him. They say his brother is a cop.

Here's an article that actually mentions him.
    The mother of three was reportedly dropped off by an ex-boyfriend, Michael Whitt, between 11 a.m. – noon on Sunday, January 31 at the California Marketplace near Route 10 and the AA Highway. She was said to have been making her way to the California or Wilder area. Whitt is the last known person to have been with Tara before she went missing. According to Dan Turner, Tara had talked with her sister Jessica around 10:30 a.m. the morning of her disappearance and they had made plans for a family get-together since it was his (Dan’s) birthday. “She’s had a rocky, on and off relationship with this guy. We’ve heard and suspected that it was abusive at times,” said Turner. “All we know is what he’s told us but we’ve yet to find any evidence of this being true. We just knew that when we didn’t hear from her that night and she didn’t show up for my birthday that something was wrong – very wrong. I mean she would’ve called if she wasn’t going to make it.” Turner said that Tara’s cell phone last pinged a tower in Bracken County at 11:18 a.m. the day she disappeared and has not been powered back on since.
    http://pcroradio.com/still-no-signs-...-10000-reward/

We know on date she went missing, the ex smacked her then punched her then picked her up put her in the truck. Yet he's still not been arrested.

Wow I can't believe he hasn't been arrested yet, at the very least for assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Sisterslove View Post
    We know on date she went missing, the ex smacked her then punched her then picked her up put her in the truck. Yet he's still not been arrested.
    He was the last known person to see her as well. You would *think* he would have at least been considered a suspect.

This case has bothered me from the get-go. I really feel like this woman's case wasn't given enough attention, or some shady shit within the police force was gong down (like Crystal Rogers).

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

It's crazy. I guess if you want to get away with murder- do it in Kentucky.

Tara's autopsy came back.
    Before the autopsy was released, law enforcement believed Turner overdosed and that whoever was with her panicked and dumped her body in the creek.

But the report shows while Turner tested positive for alcohol and marijuana, there were no opiates in her system.
    http://www.wlky.com/article/autopsy-...e-down/3869095

Here's what was said on the facebook page
    Ok it's been six weeks and we still no nothing about how Tara Turner, passed and the guy that killed her is still walking around Falmouth. The question is... Is the state police doing there jobs?? I hav a text on my phone from Tara that Sunday morning she went missing and the message said. ME... I was hoping u could bring me some cigarettes and a pop. TARA said WE as in her and moose was about to head to Augusta and guess what she was found over towards Augusta. I know, some people are thinking gosh get on with ur life. But I can't, I can't move on till I know what happened to my sister/best friend. Dan Turner, Jane Turner, Jessica Turner Rapier, Daniel Turner, David Weaver, Laura Drayer, and the rest of our family, jus can't stop thinking of her.. I still cry every day, I miss her so... Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't anything being done...
    Well it's been little while since we posted anything on here, Tara Turner murderer is still not been arrested, and those involved in her disappearance and/or disposal of her body. So those out there that may know something about that Jan 31-Feb 28th time frame please contact Jeremy Moore with the KSP post 6. I know there were multiple people in the parking lot at the dollar store, who saw something? I know it's been almost a year but let's Bring justice for Tara Turner
    I over heard someone at Wells today, "they ever arrest that man that killed that girl" my response before even thinking, "they have not arrested that fat bastard for my sister's murder" so those around that seem to think that things are at a rest with my sister. The man that murdered my beautiful sister, Tara Turner, is still here in Falmouth. Everyday this man walks around Falmouth. Goes to the grocery stores, the local restaurants and regularly at his sisters in low income housing. So please beware this man has been active in my families lives for years and he murdered my sister after jealously and the fear of losing her for good got the best of him. He will pay for what he has done. So don't think our family will sit down and shut up until something is done.
    I don't know who created Rip Tara Turner but as far as I know it was no one from My family.
    So tired..... of playing the waiting game. I wish they would get them or jus him already. It's been to damn long. Shit needs to happen, these cops needs to get his ass already. It's driving me crazy. He needs to do his time for killing Tara Turner, and I'm seriously so tired of waiting for the cops to get him. I jus want to go to their office and go off on em. I mean come on, they r letting Moose, AKA Michael Whitt get away again. This time with murder, it makes it look like he is smarter then the cops. Come u damn cops, I hav faith that u all will get him. Jus come on and pick him up already.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sisterslove View Post
    Welcome, Sisterslove. I cannot imagine what you and Tara's family have been through. It is mind-boggling that he has yet to be arrested.

Well it's been almost a year now, and because the info we have is considered hearsay, it feels like we can't get any help, been looking for a private investigator that can maybe give it a fresh set of eyes. Any ideas on some one can help.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I can't believe it has been almost a year. I am so sorry. Have you and the rest of Tara's family heard anything more than what we have shared here thus far? Anything we can do to highlight her case we will do.

Her ex, Moose, any word on him ever being a suspect?

Thanks for welcoming me, so its now been right at 18 months, and no there still has not been an arrest on Tara turners case. Suspect in our eyes is MIA, Her children ask why there still has not been an arrest. We are working towards increasing the reward to $20,000. There are shirts available on facebook. We have a billboard in our little town asking for information.

Moose is a suspect in our eyes, as well as others. I don't know about our law enforcement, I'm no longer getting communication from him/them.

Sisterslove- I'm glad Steve Wilko is doing a show on Tara. Maybe some answers will finally come for your family.

Just gave us more questions, added pieces to our puzzle

Thread Information