Thread: Nelson Armas (28) murdered his girlfriend Hannah Brim (23) when she was five-months pregnant

Nelson Armas (28) murdered his girlfriend Hannah Brim (23) when she was five-months pregnant

http://www.news4jax.com/news/florida...nesville-woman

About 150 law enforcement officers are searching a wooded area near U.S. 301 and State Road 26 in Alachua County after forensic evidence lead them to believe 23-year-old Hannah Brim is no longer alive.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 03:06 PM.

Last edited by Olivia; 11-16-2016 at 04:07 PM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    So very sad for her family and loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    So very sad for her family and loved ones.
    It is, but I think they will be relieved to finally find her body. I think they have known she was gone for awhile now. I wonder if he told them where her remains were in exchange for a deal?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    It is, but I think they will be relieved to finally find her body. I think they have known she was gone for awhile now. I wonder if he told them where her remains were in exchange for a deal?
    I know, that is true. I just find it so hard to say there is a sense of relief even though I am sure there is. Such a tragic ending for this young woman.

I was wondering about a deal being made in exchange for 2nd degree murder instead.

Here is Nelson's facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/N.armas06

This was his bio info
    Studies Criminology at Florida State College at Jacksonville

From going back and forth in everybody's facebooks- this is what I understand. Hannah (the victim) had a previous man, Chad. His facebook- (https://www.facebook.com/chad.brim.1?fref=ufi)
    They had an on/off relationship for years. They broke up and she started seeing Nelson. Nelson went to jail and she hooked back up with Chad and got pregnant. (that's who she was 5 mths pregnant with)
    So I assume Nelson was released from jail and was not happy about her pregnancy with her "ex"

Nelson Armas feeling disappointed.
    November 4, 2015 ?
    We're like fire and gasoline; im no good for you and you're no good for me; We only Bring each other tears and sorrow
    Nelson Armas feeling emotional.
    November 10, 2015 ?
    God help me help myself. Help me find myself and my way home. I want her to feel safe back in my arms.

From 2019:

https://www.gainesville.com/news/201...h-brims-murder

Nelson Armas was found guilty of the 2016 murder of Hannah Brim after less than six hours of deliberation by an Alachua County jury Wednesday evening.

Armas was sentenced by Circuit Judge Phillip Pena to life in prison for first-degree murder, five years for the theft of Brim’s car and five years for tampering with evidence that included the burning of her body. The sentences will run consecutively and Armas will be credited for time served in jail awaiting trial..
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 03:08 PM.

Thread Information