Thread: Tim Anderson (38) took his own life

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Tim Anderson (38) took his own life

ARLINGTON HEIGHTS POLICE SEARCHING FOR MISSING FATHER

ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Ill. (WLS) -- Police in the northwest suburbs are searching for a missing father of two.

Tim Anderson, 38, was last seen leaving his Arlington Heights home early Monday morning. Dozens of people - including Homeland Security - are involved in the search.

"This is totally not him at all. Totally out of character," said Kathleen Anderson, Tim's older sister. "Hold out hope that we're going to find him and he's going to come home to us. But there's a whole bunch of scenarios that run through your head."

Before dusk, a police helicopter searched for clues above a dense Cook County forest preserve in Barrington Hills. Anderson's car was found parked and locked just off Algonquin Road near the Barrington Riding Center.

"Verizon was able to get information and ping him to this location," said Cathrall Anderson, his wife.

She said her husband left their home miles away in Arlington Heights before 5 a.m. Monday.

"I tried emailing him, texting him throughout the day and one of my really good friends works at Northern Trust as well and he did not show up to work that day," she said.

Anderson's family said dozens of volunteers were out searching for the father of two. They'll remain here as they wait for answers.

"If anyone has seen him, his picture is all over the media, we want him home. My sons are 3 and 6 and they want their dad," Cathrall Anderson said.

Anderson's family hopes someone may have seen him Monday morning between the hours of 5 a.m. and 9 a.m. There's a gap of time from when he left home to when his car was found here.

Anderson is not dressed for the cold weather. He was last wearing blue jeans, a Chicago Bears hooded sweatshirt, a black North Face jacket, a silver wedding ring and a Chicago Bears baseball hat.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/arlingto...ather/1194118/

I wonder why he would leave his house that early in the morning if it wasn't for work.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Homeland Security? So does he work in a sensitive position...or do they think he is up to something nefarious?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I wonder why he would leave his house that early in the morning if it wasn't for work.
    To go to the gym? Most of my coworkers get up at ungodly hours to go to the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Homeland Security? So does he work in a sensitive position...or do they think he is up to something nefarious?
    So I googled the company that the wife mentioned and apparently they deal with investment banking for high net worth individuals and companies. (If that's the company she's referring to) He could know something. I also saw the same company is freezing its employees salaries for 2016, though I don't know how that's legal.

To go to the gym? Most of my coworkers get up at ungodly hours to go to the gym.
    That failed to occur to me because I'm lazy

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I wonder...he was near the riding center, does he ride horses? That's another early morning thing.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Or did he get up, leave, park his car and commit suicide somewhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Here is his picture (forgot to add it to the original post)

12728798_10208222033366420_3661407192817397788_n.jpg

Found dead
    Attached Images Attached Images

It sounds like he killed himself. Very sad for his family.

Hmm. Usually they say homicide if it's a murder, so yeah, probably suicide. I wonder if Homeland Security was investigating him rather than on his side. Maybe he got in over his head with some shady shit.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...368527761.html

Death of Arlington Heights Father Found in Forest Preserve Ruled Suicide

Sounds like a tough way to go. I am thinking Homeland Security was looking at him in connection with something. It will be interesting to see what comes out in the coming days.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-30-2022 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...368527761.html

Death of Arlington Heights Father Found in Forest Preserve Ruled Suicide

Sounds like a tough way to go. I am thinking Homeland Security was looking at him in connection with something. It will be interesting to see what comes out in the coming days.
    If anything does. With a dead body, the investigation is over and aside from him being dead, nothing really salacious that would inspire continued media attention has happened. Usually the backstory is revealed because either someone was very young or because they killed someone else, but most suicides, particularly ones committed because of financial duress and so on, just get dropped because everyone is like, well, that ended badly.

I can't say 100% but my guess is this is the end of this case.

If anything does. With a dead body, the investigation is over and aside from him being dead, nothing really salacious that would inspire continued media attention has happened. Usually the backstory is revealed because either someone was very young or because they killed someone else, but most suicides, particularly ones committed because of financial duress and so on, just get dropped because everyone is like, well, that ended badly.

I can't say 100% but my guess is this is the end of this case.

If it's just financial duress, then rightfully so no one should hear anything further outside of his family. If he committed a crime, then I expect we will hear more.

So he stabbed himself to death? Damn

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    So he stabbed himself to death? Damn
    Maybe he slit his wrists or something.

Thread Information