Thread: Olivia Rose Perryman (14) Died by suicide on January 18, 2016

Olivia Rose Perryman (14) Died by suicide on January 18, 2016

Olivia Rose Perryman, Liv, just turned 14 on January 7, 2016 and she died by suicide on January 18, 2016. Olivia was funny, beautiful, smart and loved by so many. Olivia was the champion of a "good cause," she was passionate about advocating for the underdog. Liv was an animal rescuer. She raised money to help homeless cats and dogs by doing random things like shoveling snow and weeding neighbors' gardens. She fostered and bottle fed abandoned kittens and found them good homes. One time, her dad even found a baby duck in box under her bed that Liv had rescued because it was lost and separated from its mom. Olivia even adopted a horse.

The year before Olivia's death, her dad died from a drug overdose. Olivia was not able deal with her grief. She fell victim to cyber-bulling and "catfishing," when someone takes on a fake persona online. Olivia was depressed. The summer before she died she had the opportunity to attend camp at River Valley Ranch in Maryland. When her mother and cousin picked her up from that camp the very first words out of her mouth were, "Thanks mom for the best week of my life!"

But the cyber-bullying and pranks continued. School became rough for her. Olivia had a gift - her gift was reaching out and helpful others. She was a good listener and a good friend. She was deeply suffering inside all the while. Her family tried desperately to get her the services and help she needed. Our system failed Olivia Rose. She could not take it any longer. Olivia is not suffering any more. I don't believe she knew how much we would be suffering though? our Livey would have never wanted this.

You support and donations will go to provide a memorial fund and/or scholarship in Olivia's name at the River Valley Ranch in Maryland. Not only will Olivia be remember at this ranch, but her legacy of helping others will live on. The scholarship fund will support children in need that could not otherwise afford to attend this camp on their own.

Thanks for your continued support!
    https://www.youcaring.com/olivia-rose-perryman-518951

Olivia R. Perryman
    York Township
    Olivia Rose Perryman, 14, died at 7 p.m. Monday, January 18, 2016, at her residence.
    Born January 7, 2002, in York, she was a daughter of Marcia Norma Perryman of York, and the late Alex Medeiros. She was an eighth grade student at Dallastown Middle School, where she was a member of the track team and stage crew. In addition to loving school, she enjoyed horseback riding and was active in animal rescuing.
    In addition to her mother, Olivia is survived by her grandmother, Ernestine B. Perryman of York; an uncle, Donald R. Perryman, Jr., of York; two aunts, Amy Barczak of York, and Theresa Hibner of Red Lion; and four cousins, Zachary, Elaina, Robert and Ryan.
    A Mass of Christian Burial is scheduled for 4:30 p.m. Monday, January 25, 2016 at Saint Joseph's Catholic Church, 251 E. Main St., Dallastown, with the Rev. John McCloskey, OFM, Cap, officiating. A reception with the family will follow at Luther Memorial Lutheran Church, 1907 Hollywood Drive. Private burial will be in Prospect Hill Cemetery. Kuhner Associates Funeral Directors, Inc., 863 S. George St., York, is donating their services, staff, and facilities to honor Olivia's life.
    In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to River Valley Ranch, 4443 Grave Run Road, Manchester, MD 21102; or to Animal Rescue League, 2 Heritage Farm Drive, New Freedom, PA 17349.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/yor...?pid=177392459

‎Olivia Rose Perryman‎ to Theresa Caputo
    November 26, 2015 ?
    I'd like to be able to pm you , about my dads death .
    —feeling hopeless.
    LikeCommentShare
    Liv's facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...280641&fref=nf

Here's where her name is trending on Instagram. It's all the #flyhighliv tags
    https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/flyhighliv/

I'm really not sure what is considered bullying anymore. There were a few nasty comments that were made after she died. They were made by the typical people that always make those comments when attention is on somebody else. It mostly sounds like 1 girl was pissed because everybody was RIP'ing Olivia.

I will say this. A lot of 14-year-old girls are shit heads. I don't know if you would call them bullies or bitches? They're nothing but a tangled mess of hormones and drama. I remember being that age...and it was awful. I remember both my girls at that age too. I'm surprised we survived.

I'm not sure anybody can say it the suicide was from bullying. Sounds like the girl had a lot of family issues. Her dad died from drugs and her mom was on drugs.

That video was sad. RIP Olivia. Way to young.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 02-10-2016 at 02:27 AM.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Girls are fucking bitches, especially at that age. I wouldn't doubt the bullying for one moment. Kids get all uppity like "oh she's just trying to get sympathy", "she's a loser", "she's weak". I see that stuff every day at work. Every day. And girls with issues are targets for just about anyone with even the slightest dislike of you.

Kids are mean and they're not held accountable for shit.

I want to punch those bitches in their face. And their fucking parents, too. So fucking glad I have boys. My cousin is the type of cunt who would do something like these girl(s) did or said, and anyone who's been to my fb page would see it. If she weren't in my family I'd be hard pressed not to rearrange her facial anatomy, and then I remember that I don't look good in prison stripes, nor is her sorry ignorant ass worth the jail time.

Rest in Peace Olivia. If only you knew that it does get better, and that help was out there.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Yeah, some get bullied more than others, & when some of that group copping it worse already had shit going on out of school too, that's when it's the most dangerous.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I think it is clear that many of us faced the same type of issues when we were her age. The problem now is the taunting and bullying behavior is amplified as a result of the Internet.

RIP Olivia.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I think it is clear that many of us faced the same type of issues when we were her age. The problem now is the taunting and bullying behavior is amplified as a result of the Internet.

RIP Olivia.
    Yep. I can't even imagine what hell the Internet would have wrought on my teenage years. Like, I remember as a junior sending a bitchy email to a girl from my ~ brand new ~ Hotmail account...and waiting 30 minutes for our slow-ass dial-up to open her response one week later

But this is devastating. The part about the baby duck reminds me so much of my kiddo, just that sweetness.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Thread Information