Thread: Patrick Roaldsen - 16 January 2016

Patrick Roaldsen - 16 January 2016

https://www.facebook.com/patrick.roaldsen

ROALDSEN - Patrick Michael of Wantagh and Greenpoint on January 16, 2016. Loving son of Ronald and Patricia. Cherished brother of Kelly O'Hara, Elizabeth Franson, Bernadette Bissoondial and Ronald Roaldsen Jr. Beloved uncle of Tyler, Tristan, Kelsea, Katie and Grace. Friends and family may visit on Tuesday 7-9 and Wednesday 2-4 & 7-9 at the Wantagh Abbey Inc., Corner of Park Ave & Beech St., Wantagh. Mass of Christian Burial on Thursday, 10AM at St. Frances de Chantal R.C.C. Private cremation to follow. In lieu of flowers, donations can by made to Cross of Christ Preschool Playground Fund. 576 Deer Park Ave., Babylon, NY 11702. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/new....aKOVeat8.dpuf

https://www.youcaring.com/cross-of-c...eschool-509760

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Per a friend on FB he did some work with Food Network and other networks:

I just found out that Patrick Roaldsen, the Supervising Producer of Worst Cooks in America, Season 8....passed away unexpectedly and suddenly on January 16th.

His IMDB page:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3051741/

Someone asked on the fundraising page how he died, and someone basically said it's none of their business. I say suicide.

The You Caring page talks about his love of his babies and children-there is no mention of children in his obit?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    The You Caring page talks about his love of his babies and children-there is no mention of children in his obit?
    I think he worked at/possibly owned a preschool?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I think he worked at/possibly owned a preschool?
    I guess he could have. I thought he was a producer, so I got confused. He could do both jobs, they are just polar opposite career fields.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I guess he could have. I thought he was a producer, so I got confused. He could do both jobs, they are just polar opposite career fields.
    Oh I didn't even put the two together. It is weird.

I found his linked in and I think my preschool worker theory is invalid now
    Attached Images Attached Images

His sister Kelly works at the preschool, according to the fundraising page...

Still can not find any answers as to how but I did find this interesting, Natalie Guercio (MobWives) has posted a few pics of him expressing her condolences. He worked on season 4 apparently. She has a few hundred comments on there (I think there are three pics) So more than likely if anyone talks about how he died it will be on one of those.

natalieeguercio I'm at a loss for words, heartbroken over the loss of our very good friend and one who was apart of our #MobWives season 4 family Patrick Roaldsen. Patrick, I will never forget you, I will forever miss you, our convos, our laughs, our late night text... I will never forget you. Heaven gained a new angel, I love you. Forever in my heart ��

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAqI-zki...atalieeguercio

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    His sister Kelly works at the preschool, according to the fundraising page...
    Here's the thing...being a producer, he probably had several friends with money. I don't know how he is connected to the preschool, or if there will be some kind of memorial plaque for him there, but I'm hoping his sister didn't use his death as a fundraiser for her own cause.

big Ang scares the shit out of me.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Here's the thing...being a producer, he probably had several friends with money. I don't know how he is connected to the preschool, or if there will be some kind of memorial plaque for him there, but I'm hoping his sister didn't use his death as a fundraiser for her own cause.

big Ang scares the shit out of me.
    There could be a connection we aren't aware of, but yes. To an outsider, it does seem a little weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Just bumping this one as it's another with thousands of views.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Olivia; 04-06-2016 at 03:54 PM.

At the time the question was asked we did not have the information on how Pat died. Even if we did have it we may have chosen to keep the information private. He died from an overdose, the drugs were administered to him by a "friend". So was it an accident? Or was he intentionally hurt? We don't know and we never will. All that we know is that he is no longer here. The loss to our family has been devastating.

As for the donations, if you knew Pat you would know how much he loved his immediate family especially his nieces and nephews and his extended family. He celebrated anytime a person he knew had a child. He was a kid person!

All the donations went for a new playground. The playground has been installed and a dedication ceremony has been done. If you would like to see playground feel free to come and visit it.

It is unfortunate that life has jaded you so much that you think someone would want to profit off the loss of their brother. The only thing I want is for my brother to here with our family. Please know there are still good and honest people in the world.

Thread Information