Thread: Wayan Mirna Salihin (27) Died after drinking cyanide-spiked coffee

Wayan Mirna Salihin (27) Died after drinking cyanide-spiked coffee

Woman arrested after her study partner convulses and drops dead after drinking a coffee laced with CYANIDE

-Wayan Mirna Salihin died after drinking cyanide-spiked coffee in Jakarta
    -Indonesian police 'have called the AFP' for help investigating her death
    -The woman and her friends Jessica Kumala and Hani studied in Australia
    -Police named Ms Kumala as a suspect and arrested her on Saturday

A woman has been arrested after police found cyanide in the iced coffee that she ordered for her friend in the moments before she dropped to the floor, started convulsing and died.
    Indonesian police arrested Jessica Kumala on Saturday over the murder of her friend Wayan Mirna Salihin, who died in Olivier restaurant in Central Jakarta on January 6.
    The 27-year-old newlywed reportedly complained that her coffee tasted quite bitter before she fell to the ground, started foaming at the mouth and convulsed while at the restaurant with Ms Kumala and another friend Hani.

Testing revealed that the coffee had been laced with the deadly chemical, according to reports.
    Indonesian authorities searched Ms Kumala's home for the pants she was wearing that day but according to local media outlets she said her maid had discarded them.

According to news.com.au, Chief Detective Krishna Murti said officers have collected about 20 witness statements and have conducted a re-enactment of the events.

Ms Kumala was named a suspect on Friday and arrested at a hotel at around 7am on Saturday.
    Local authorities made inquires with the Australian Federal Police about the relationship between the two friends, who had studied together in Sydney and Melbourne before moving to Indonesia.
    'We have contacted the Australian Federal Police because we need some information,' the head of Jakarta Police general crime division, Senior Commander Khrisna Murti, told the Jakarta Post.

According to the Jakarta Post, Mirna and Jessica studied together at the Billy Blue College of Design in Sydney before moving on to the Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne.
    The paper said that Jessica continued to work in Australia following her graduation in 2008 before finding a job in Indonesia last month.

POLICE TIMELINE
    The three young women agreed to meet at a coffee shop in the city on January 6.
    Jessica was the first to arrive and ordered a cocktail for herself and a cold Vietnamese coffee.
    Minutes later, Mirna and Hani arrived and Mirna proceeded to drink the coffee.
    'It's awful - it's bad,' Mirna cried.
    Shortly afterwards she collapsed with convulsions and began to foam at the mouth. She died as she was being rushed to hospital

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-CYANIDE.html

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    What a terrible way to go. If she did do it, I wonder what the motive was.

Study partner, it was obviously to reduce the competition for an internship.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Study partner, it was obviously to reduce the competition for an internship.

don't you just hate it when the maid throws away evidence of a murder?

what a hellish way to die. her study pal is a cold assed bitch to not only poison her that way but to sit and watch it happen.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Thread Information