Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Nicole Madison Lovell (13) was murdered by an 18-year old male

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    So they are not going for the death penalty for either one. Interesting.
    This is what the DA said.

CHRISTIANSBURG — There’s no physical evidence 13-year-old Nicole Lovell and former Virginia Tech student David Eisenhauer had sexual contact on the day she was abducted and murdered, Montgomery County Commonwealth’s Attorney Mary Pettitt said Tuesday.
    While there is evidence Lovell had some type of relationship with Eisenhauer — now charged with her abduction, murder and concealment — before she went missing, Pettitt said it’s unclear at this time what the nature of that relationship may have been.
    Had her office been able to charge Eisenhauer with a sexual offense in relation to the teen’s death, the prosecutor added, she would have.
    Pettitt said that’s why she determined a capital murder charge was not appropriate in Eisenhauer’s case.
    She said Virginia law does allow for a capital charge when someone commits abduction and murder together. But the statute only applies when the abduction is committed with intent to sexually defile.

Instead, the former Virginia Tech cross country runner faces life in prison on the first-degree murder charge and 10 years on the abduction count — and five years for the concealment charge that a grand jury added through a direct indictment on Tuesday.
    Natalie Keepers, a former Virginia Tech student who’s accused of plotting the slaying with Eisenhauer, was also indicted Tuesday on counts of concealing a body and accessory before the fact in the killing. She faces life plus five years.
    Pettitt said Tuesday she does not anticipate discussing plea deals with either defendant. When asked by a member of the media Tuesday if Eisenhauer or Keepers may testify against each other, Pettitt said neither are on her witness lists at this time.
    “We’re happy with our case the way it is,” Pettitt said.
    Eisenhauer and Keepers, both 19, appeared in court for separate hearings Tuesday to schedule their respective multiday trials.
    Motions hearings in Eisenhauer’s case are set to begin on Feb. 8, and the trial is scheduled to run March 6 through March 15.
    Keepers, meanwhile, is scheduled to have motions hearings beginning on Jan. 27. Her trial is scheduled for March 27 through March 31.
    http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/mo...6917ea5e3.html

It's probably a good thing her dad wasn't in her life..
    http://wsls.com/2016/06/28/father-of...t-april-fight/

This case is going to be featured on 48 Hours tonight - season premiere

48 hours- Titled "Killer App"
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nicole-l...ranger-danger/

This is just a summary. The article is long and it has a lot of information. Especially about online predators. Some of it's shocking.
    Nicole’s dad, David Lovell, says even before her body was found, investigators had found a solid lead -- she had handwritten the usernames and passwords to all her accounts on her bedroom wall.
    Roommate
    Basdeo told “48 Hours” that Eisenhauer’s behavior the night Nicole Lovell vanished was really odd.

“He put on boots. But it wasn’t raining that hard for boots. But, you know, I just let it go. And then -- he came back at 2:00 in the morning,” Basdeo continued.

“Did you ever see a knife in the room?” Van Sant asked.

“Yes,” he replied. “He usually leaves[s] it on his desk.”

“Was it on his desk when the cops showed up?” Van Sant asked.

“No. They couldn’t find it,” said Basdeo.
    What kind of wounds were on her body?” Van Sant asked Surry County Sheriff Graham Atkinson.

“She was stabbed… her throat was cut,” he replied.

You can be anybody…” said a convicted predator we’ll call “Steve.”

He should know. “Steve,” 38, said he used the Internet to groom kids and spent 10 years in prison for molestation. He told “48 Hours” he now feels a new urge to sound the alarm about anonymous chat apps like Kik.

“Kik … is a predator’s paradise,” he said.

“Pedophiles, do they go on Kik, pose as a 13, 14, 15-year-old in order to hopefully strike up a relationship with a child?” Van Sant asked.

“Yes, that’s quite common on there,” “Steve” replied.

“Steve” demonstrated just how easy it is for an adult to use the Kik app to begin a conversation with a child.

We created -- and later deleted -- a Kik account for the demonstration. “Steve” showed how Kik can be used as a gateway to other apps where predators can set the age and gender of the people they want to meet, say, girls between 13 and 15.

“My message is: ‘I’m sad and lonely,’” said “Steve”.

After hitting send, it took just 44 seconds for the first response to arrive. Another girl, apparently a teenager, responded less than three minutes later.

“In two days max, I could have her sending me nude pictures,” “Steve” said. “Once you make ‘em happy, you got their heart, once you got their heart, everything else follows.”
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-26-2016 at 02:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    48 hours- Titled "Killer App"
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nicole-l...ranger-danger/

This is just a summary. The article is long and it has a lot of information. Especially about online predators. Some of it's shocking.

Roommate

How is this news? How do people not know about an app that's been around for YEARS? Kik, Whatsapp, Groupme, Wechat... they are all pedo paradises. If you have an instagram account, i'm sure you've had random dudes be all 'HEY GRRL ADD ME ON KIK' - happens all the fucking time, although I guess because i'm not twelve, I don't fucking want Kik/or any chat app. That's the thing. 90% of accounts are held by people under 18 because they use them as daily apps during school/after - also no chatlogs for parents to find etc. This won't change until the apps do..... But I don't think that's the answer either - back in 'my day' i spoke to older creeps on those old 'msn chat' boards - my fave was 'Teen Party' in like '03 - now I think about it, defs would have 'cybered' with some old dudes, was ust lucky enough to be too poor for a webcam at that point.

Is this all 'secret' or unknown because no one talks about it? Or do people just pretend to not know about this shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Manipulated, my ass. This bitch can fry.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

A comfort zone she wasn't willing to cross?

"Yeah, I will help you plan the murder of an innocent young girl, but don't want to get my hands dirty."

Ugh. Sicko.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

His trial is supposed to start the 1st week of March. They waited till the last minute and then filed this to stall IMO.

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/La...412941063.html

Lawyers file change-of-venue motion for David Eisenhauer trial

Attorneys for David Eisenhauer are requesting a change-of-venue for the trial next month.

In a motion, lawyers cite media reports and the attention the case has received- which may not allow possible jurors to be impartial.

Eisenhauer, along with Natalie Keepers are charged in the death of Nicole Lovell in January 2016.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Keepers told investigators that Eisenhauer met Nicole at a party and was worried he might have had sex with her, but couldn’t remember because he blacked out.

Damn! Those two really sucked at committing murder.

Thanks for the update RBW.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-daughter.html

Mother stares down Virginia tech student, 20, who is accused of stabbing her 13-year-old daughter to death then slitting her throat because he thought he had gotten her pregnant

Nicole Lovell was found dead in North Carolina in January 2016 four days after she went missing
    The 13-year-old had been stabbed, had her throat slit and was left nude
    David Eisenhauer is accused of murdering her because he feared she may have been pregnant with his baby
    He was 18 at the time and was a freshman at Virginia Tech University
    His friend Natalie Keepers, who was also a freshman, is accused of helping him
    Nicole's mother Tammy Weeks sat forward to stare the boy down on Tuesday
    It was the first day of his murder trial in Christiansburg, Virginia

David Eisenhauer pleads no contest today

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/mo...4457aef73.html

CHRISTIANSBURG — David Edmond Eisenhauer's murder trial came to an abrupt end Friday as he switched his pleas to no contest and was convicted of killing Blacksburg teen Nicole Madison Lovell.

Eisenhauer, 20, has been on trial since Monday on charges of first-degree murder, abduction and concealing a body.

He signed the plea forms at the beginning of Friday's hearing.

I wonder if he thinks the jury was about to hang him, but that the judge will be more lenient? I also wonder if he might testify against his accomplice?

https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/n...-murder-trial-

Eisenhauer then changed his plea from not guilty to no contest. What that means is that Eisenhauer is not admitting he is guilty but is not denying the charges. This is him accepting the sentence he is given for the crime.

After signing the necessary paperwork with attorneys, Eisenhauer told the judge he understood that he was waiving his right to a trial and the right to defend himself.

We then heard from the Commonwealth about what evidence they would have presented, which was certainly a bombshell.

We heard a long reading of multiple conversations pulled from Natalie Keepers' phone, as well as Eisenhauer's.

During those conversations, Eisenhauer talked about a "little problem...because I couldn't keep it in my pants," and how he planned to deal with it. He even had a conversation with a 16-year-old girl he had a romantic relationship with that he feared he got Lovell pregnant.

He even told someone he needed a place to hide a body, and confirmed to another that Lovell was dead.

The hardest moment to hear, however, was a message that Lovell sent to Eisenhauer. Her mom cried as it was read aloud.

"Dear David, you are my crush but I know you don't think of me like that," Lovell wrote. "I want to be in your life."
    Sentencing for Eisenhauer has been set for May 22 and 23, but that date could be moved. Because he pleaded no contest, a judge will now make his sentence, not a jury.

Thread Information