Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Madison Lovell (13) was murdered by an 18-year old male

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Apparently she found it "exciting"

Sorry..Hard to copy paste on my iPad
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/virginia-te...ry?id=36712925
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

So, they did it for fun basically. They took a 13yo girls life because it was exciting and fun.
    I hope neither of them ever see the light of day again without a fence in the way.

From the updated articles, it sounds like these freaks wanted/planned to kill somebody....anybody.

So very sad. That poor girl.

police sources have told CNN that Eisenhauer plotted to kill Lovell because she was 'planning to expose' their sexual relationship.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-motives.html

hmm. That def. sounds like a motive.

The article also mentions how Keepers is not enjoying jail. She's not getting her gluten free foods. She's also allergic to the mattress.

How are these two people in Engineering fields? They don't seem bright at all.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-motives.html

hmm. That def. sounds like a motive.

The article also mentions how Keepers is not enjoying jail. She's not getting her gluten free foods. She's also allergic to the mattress.

How are these two people in Engineering fields? They don't seem bright at all.
    Well to be fair... Engineers are generally bright but they are sometimes very neurotic and/or vicious people. Not all or even most of them of course, but some lack the empathy one expects from a decent individual. How else do you explain the A-Bomb and all the weapons of mass destruction engineers have gifted humanity with?

They can also get sucked into thinking they are smarter than everyone else and so don't cover their track well at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

This case makes me sick to my stomach. I was looking at Nicole's instagram and it's astonishing to me how much personal shit teenagers put on the internet for everyone to see. It's terrifying. One boy she was talking to (she said they were dating at one point) has commented HORRIBLE things about her and she put up some texts from him that are legitimately abusive. It makes me so sad. He has nothing to do with her death... but it just shows how much this poor girl wanted to be liked by someone, anyone :( This is his Instagram... people are calling him a pedophile, ha: https://www.instagram.com/ryantrotter3333/

Also, this is a screenshot she posted on Instagram... is "David A" actually David Eisenhauer? And "Nicole is ugly as fuck" is that Ryan Trotter kid. Ugh.

That Ryan kid has about 50 pics of himself that look EXACTLY the same. Poor thing thinks he's cute
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Well to be fair... Engineers are generally bright but they are sometimes very neurotic and/or vicious people. Not all or even most of them of course, but some lack the empathy one expects from a decent individual. How else do you explain the A-Bomb and all the weapons of mass destruction engineers have gifted humanity with?

They can also get sucked into thinking they are smarter than everyone else and so don't cover their track well at all.
    Yeah everything I have read about the female perp leads me to believe she's a sociopath, and they are notorious for thinking they are smarter than the police. I think she was the brains behind the operation.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm thinking "threatening to expose their relationship" meant being a typical 13 year old and posting it all over social media and telling people he was her boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Yeah everything I have read about the female perp leads me to believe she's a sociopath, and they are notorious for thinking they are smarter than the police. I think she was the brains behind the operation.
    So again, why is she not being charged with 1st degree murder?

He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    So again, why is she not being charged with 1st degree murder?
    My guess would be that she's smart enough to have all of the evidence point to the male perp, as far as the actual killing goes. They can only prove she helped before and after, but without evidence, they can't prove she had any part in the killing. They may have purposely charged them like this, to get the male to roll on the female. I'm not sure what the think or what evidence they have. They could be planning on charging her later, when they have all of their ducks in a row.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Her "friends" were fucking horrible.
    Good gravy.
    While they might not have been the ones to actually kill her this kid was bullied non stop online.

cry me a fucking river. So being depressed made it ok to kill a 13 year old kid?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/w...llied-36730678

Woman Charged in Teen's Death Says She, Too, Was Bullied

Natalie Keepers told a judge that she was bullied — just like the 13-year-old girl she is accused of plotting to kill.

And like seventh-grader Nicole Lovell, the 19-year-old Virginia Tech student had endured health challenges, though Keepers' were of the emotional variety: suicidal thoughts, cutting herself, stress and anxiety that required medication.

The similarities emerged in a Blacksburg courtroom Thursday as Keepers and her lawyer argued that she should be released on bail while she awaits trial for allegedly helping plan Lovell's slaying and then improperly dumping her body just across the state line in North Carolina, two hours south of Virginia Tech's campus, where she was a student. Bond was denied.

Keepers' classmate, 18-year-old David Eisenhauer, is charged with kidnapping and killing Lovell, who survived a liver transplant and other health scares only to have her life ended after apparently climbing out her bedroom window last week. Eisenhauer also is being held without bond.

In court, Montgomery County Commonwealth's Attorney Mary Pettitt described how authorities believe Eisenhauer and Keepers planned Lovell's stabbing death but left key aspects of the crime a mystery. She did not suggest a possible motive nor describe the killing itself.

But the prosecutor said messages on the girl's phone led to the suspects and accused the college students of deciding together in a fast-food restaurant that Eisenhauer would cut her throat.

Defense lawyers argued that Keepers' mental health could unravel behind bars.

"We understand the allegations are disturbing and serious," attorney Kristopher Olin said. "But they are just allegations."

Keepers told the judge that she began cutting her body and had considered suicide "a few times" after being bullied in school five years ago. She said she's been in therapy and taking Prozac since then.

She's also allergic to the gluten in jail food, Olin added.

Judge Robert Viars Jr. decided Keepers should remain behind bars after Pettitt said she "is in the same position as the person who carried out the murder."

The prosecutor said Eisenhauer initially denied his involvement when police found his messages on Nicole's phone, but eventually he said he drove to the girl's home, watched her climb out her window and greeted her with a "side hug" before they drove off to pick up Keepers.

Keepers insists she was not present at the killing itself but she went along for the ride, Pettitt said. And once Nicole was dead, Keepers helped load her body into Eisenhauer's Lexus, the prosecutor added.

Pettitt said Keepers revealed the plot after officers tracked her down but that she first tried to warn Eisenhauer, sending him a one-word text message reading "Police."

Nicole's parents, David Lovell and Tammy Weeks, attended the bail hearing but made no comments before leaving for their daughter's private funeral, where several hundred mourners paid their respects.

Friends and neighbors have described Nicole as a lovely if awkward girl, clinging to childhood ways while exploring older behaviors.

A neighbor said she told 8-year-old friends before she vanished that she planned to sneak out to meet her 18-year-old "boyfriend," a man she said was named David, whose picture she displayed on her phone. Authorities have not confirmed that this was Eisenhauer's photo.

A 911 call on Jan. 27 alerted police that Nicole was missing, Pettitt said. Weeks discovered that the door to her daughter's bedroom had been barricaded, and that her phone and her "Minions" blanket also were gone.

An examination of emails and social media showed that Eisenhauer and Nicole last made contact at 12:39 that morning, shortly before she disappeared, the prosecutor said.

Like others her age, Nicole was tech savvy, posting on Facebook and chatting using the Kik messenger app. Unlike other young teens, she had to take daily medicine to keep her transplanted liver from failing and endured bullying over a disfiguring tracheotomy scar in her neck, a reminder of the months she spent in a coma.

Keepers told the judge that she has problems, too. Shackled, handcuffed and wearing an orange jumpsuit, she said she's not getting her full dosage of anti-anxiety medicine in jail.

"I've learned how to love myself and to take care of myself and deal with any stress that I have," Keepers said, describing how she had promised a friend that if she stopped cutting herself, she would get a tattoo of a semicolon, representing that her life was not ending, but taking a new path.

Her father, Tim Keepers, said he and his wife, Sara, first heard of Eisenhauer in October. He said the young man had "dropped everything" last year to rush their daughter to a hospital for an emergency appendectomy.

Eisenhauer and Keepers went to high schools five miles apart in Columbia, Maryland. Excelling in the classroom and on the track, Eisenhauer was focused on competing with top college runners while pursuing a career as an engineer.

Keepers, for her part, displayed a packed resume on her LinkedIn profile, including a summer internship with NASA, where she made how-to videos for engineers. Her father choked up in court Thursday when he said she had planned to follow his footsteps into aerospace engineering.

She better not blame it on Prozac. This Keeper's girl is disgusting. "I was bullied too feel bad for meeeee" nope.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    That Ryan kid has about 50 pics of himself that look EXACTLY the same. Poor thing thinks he's cute
    I think his head must be attached to his neck crooked or something. He has the same douchey head tilt and duck face lips in every god damn picture. It's like he took one picture of himself, and they just photoshopped other clothes onto himself so it looked like a different picture........I hate him

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    I think his head must be attached to his neck crooked or something. He has the same douchey head tilt and duck face lips in every god damn picture. It's like he took one picture of himself, and they just photoshopped other clothes onto himself so it looked like a different picture........I hate him
    If I had to guess, this Ryan kid doesn't have an easy life either. He is mean as hell to Nicole Lovell but he doesn't strike me as socially well adjusted. It is not socially normal for a kid his age to post photos like that then caption them "I'm crying" left and right.

The two that killed her though, they come off as spoiled and bored. It seems that they did it for shits and giggles.

I tend to think a little different than y'all.
    This is just me speculating (disclaimer)- I think David and Keepers were friends. I think Keepers wanted David as more, but she was socially awkward (and sounds like she has some type of mental issue or something), and well, he was into younger girls. He met Nicole online. Easy prey.Young girl with lots of self-esteem issues. He made her feel good/special/important/beautiful. I think she has snuck out of the house to meet him before (she sounds like she has because she moved the dresser to block the door= which is something I used to do)
    I think Nicole, like most 13-year-olds, decided to brag to all her online "friends" that called her names or said that she was ugly. "I have a college boyfriend now"

David started to panic because Nicole wouldn't shut up about their relationship. All he could see was his future in jeopardy if the right people found out. Nicole is 13. 13-year old's are not good at secrets. If it got out, it would most def. destroy David's future.
    He probably made Keepers think he was interested in her, but really he was more interested in getting help with his tangled mess he made with Nicole. Keepers went along with it because she was so excited that "school track star" was showing an interest in her...and she's has mental issues anyway. Maybe what David suggested sounded exciting. IDK. IMO, It really sounds like Keepers has a weird child like attuide. Something like Aspergers came to my mind (or something similiar)

I think he lured Nicole out of the house like before. That reason was to destroy what had the potential to destroy him.

[QUOTE=Jumaki15;3676427]I think his head must be attached to his neck crooked or something. He has the same douchey head tilt and duck face lips in every god damn picture. It's like he took one picture of himself, and they just photoshopped other clothes onto himself so it looked like a different picture........I hate him[/QUOTE

Gra-ta-ta
    Attached Images Attached Images

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    This is just me speculating (disclaimer)- I think David and Keepers were friends. I think Keepers wanted David as more, but she was socially awkward (and sounds like she has some type of mental issue or something), and well, he was into younger girls. He met Nicole online. Easy prey.Young girl with lots of self-esteem issues. He made her feel good/special/important/beautiful. I think she has snuck out of the house to meet him before (she sounds like she has because she moved the dresser to block the door= which is something I used to do)
    I think Nicole, like most 13-year-olds, decided to brag to all her online "friends" that called her names or said that she was ugly. "I have a college boyfriend now"

David started to panic because Nicole wouldn't shut up about their relationship. All he could see was his future in jeopardy if the right people found out. Nicole is 13. 13-year old's are not good at secrets. If it got out, it would most def. destroy David's future.
    He probably made Keepers think he was interested in her, but really he was more interested in getting help with his tangled mess he made with Nicole. Keepers went along with it because she was so excited that "school track star" was showing an interest in her...and she's has mental issues anyway. Maybe what David suggested sounded exciting. IDK. IMO, It really sounds like Keepers has a weird child like attuide. Something like Aspergers came to my mind (or something similiar)

I think he lured Nicole out of the house like before. That reason was to destroy what had the potential to destroy him.
    I find this a plausible theory, Berm.

DISCLAIMER: The following quotes are not in reference to your loved one. They are quotes found to be funny in regard to much older cases.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post

Okay this is the part where I admit he's kind of pretty, or at least he would be if he hadn't killed his sister and smeared poo on her candy.

Is she scowling in every pic, or is that her unfortunate face?!?

I totally agree with you, and stated something similar earlier in the thread. However being socially awkward and wanting a boy to like you doesn't excuse 1st degree murder-no matter what they call it. I do definitely think the boy was orchestrating everything and trying to play everyone, though.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 02-07-2016 at 07:04 AM.

I didn't realize he was planning on becoming an engineer as well. I guess you guys could be right, he was taking advantage of a young girl, it isn't out of the realm of possibility that he orchestrated the murder too.

I just have an issue with the constant selfish attitude of Keepers. It's seems as if she has no empathy for this poor girl she helped kill.

Nicole's dad is making an appearance on Dr. Phil. In preview clips, it shows where dad talks about how they knew Nicole was talking to older men on the net. They took her phone away for a month.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...defendant.html

At the link, a friend of Nicole tells that Nicole was having a sexual relationship with David. She wanted to run away and have kids with him.

Nicole's dad is making an appearance on Dr. Phil. In preview clips, it shows where dad talks about how they knew Nicole was talking to older men on the net. They took her phone away for a month.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...defendant.html

At the link, a friend of Nicole tells that Nicole was having a sexual relationship with David. She wanted to run away and have kids with him.
    That shit was ridiculous. He wasn't in her life and he and his family left FROM the funeral to fly to dr Phil.

http://wtop.com/virginia/2016/02/det...-teens-murder/

Details on how Virginia Tech student, ‘Dr_Tombstone’, was connected to teen’s murder

The Virginia Tech student accused of killing 13-year-old Nicole Lovell had communicated with her using the screen name “Dr_Tombstone” on the anonymous social messaging app Kik, police records show.

A search warrant obtained by The Roanoke Times shows that investigators were able to connect the suspect, David Eisenhauer, to the otherwise anonymous app through records they obtained from the app’s developers.

According to the documents, the search for Lovell turned almost immediately to social media the morning the teenager had gone missing in late January.

The FBI brought in a “cyber squad” agent to help investigate, contacting Kik to request Lovell’s usage records on the app. Through those records, investigators found that Lovell had only communicated with the “Dr_Tombstone” account in the days before her death.

Kik was also the last social media account she used before her death.

Records from the developer showed that “Dr_Tombstone” belonged to someone listed as “David A.” and was connected to a Gmail account that would eventually be connected to Eisenhauer.

Eisenhauer, who is from Columbia, Maryland, is charged with kidnapping and killing Lovell. Both he and his co-defendant, Natalie Keepers, are expected to be back in a Montgomery County, Virginia, court March 28.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/bl...54f78d881.html

Eisenhauer feared underage girl would ?expose? him, sought advice before Nicole Lovell's death, friend says

David Eisenhauer, who is charged with murdering 13-year-old Nicole Lovell, sent texts about a teenage girl he?d met at a party, then learned she was underage and feared she would ?expose? him, according to a man named in a new search warrant filed in the case.

In an interview at his Pulaski home Wednesday, Bryce Dustin said he began communicating with Eisenhauer, 19, through online gaming but never met the former Virginia Tech student in person. Dustin said police searched his home last week, seizing his iPhone.

Dustin said he considered Eisenhauer a friend and the two had exchanged texts for more than a year. Those conversations eventually took a turn, as Eisenhauer asked Dustin if he knew where to hide a body, Dustin said. At that point, Dustin said he thought Eisenhauer was joking.

Lovell?s body later was discovered in a wooded area in North Carolina and Eisenhauer was arrested and charged with her killing.

Eisenhauer had gone to Dustin for advice before, like just over a year ago when he asked how to kiss a girl, Dustin said.

Police were interested in the time Eisenhauer asked for advice on how to deal with a girl he met at a party and later learned was underage, according to Dustin.

Eisenhauer didn?t name the girl in the texts, but he said he was concerned because she still wanted to be with him, according to Dustin.

?He was older and she was younger. He was saying that she was going to expose him,? Dustin said.

Dustin said he suggested a plan for how Eisenhauer could ignore the girl until she moved on.

Just a few days later, Eisenhauer texted again, according to Dustin: ? ?The original plan failed. ... I need to know where to hide a body,? ? Dustin recalled Eisenhauer texting. ?I just brushed it off. I thought he was joking.?

Dustin said he never replied to those texts. He also said he doesn?t watch the news, so he heard neither of Lovell?s death nor that Eisenhauer had been charged with abduction and murder.

He said Eisenhauer never mentioned Natalie Keepers, 19, who also is charged in the killing.

?The way I knew David, I never met him but I thought he was incapable of harming a fly. Like the boy came to me to find out how to kiss a girl,? Dustin said. ?I had no clue until they [the police] came to my house the other day. I found out and I started crying. ? Sure enough, it was the same girl I guess he was talking to me about.?

Dustin said he lived in Abingdon when Eisenhauer began contacting him but has since moved to Pulaski. He said he had nothing to do with Lovell?s disappearance and death. Dustin is not accused of a crime. He said police told him he?s not in trouble, but he shook his head thinking about how he?s getting pulled into the case.

Dustin?s account includes the newest details as police work to piece together exactly what happened to Lovell in the early morning hours of Jan. 27, days before her body was found in a mountainous region of North Carolina near the Virginia border. She died of stab wounds.

Using an anonymous messaging app in the days leading up to her death, Lovell, of Blacksburg, exchanged texts with an account under the name ?Dr_Tombstone,? according to an earlier search warrant. That account was tied to Eisenhauer, a Tech student at the time and a member of the school?s cross country team, according to the warrant.

Dustin said Eisenhauer used the Dr_Tombstone username when they played online video games together.

Investigators brought Eisenhauer in for questioning just before midnight Jan. 29, when he waived his right to an attorney, according to the previous warrant. He told investigators he had contacted Lovell through Kik, the anonymous messaging app, and was at her home the night she went missing. After Lovell climbed out her bedroom window, Eisenhauer said, he hugged the teen and left, according to the warrant.

Montgomery County Commonwealth?s Attorney Mary Pettitt said during a Feb. 4 hearing that Eisenhauer and Keepers, a fellow Tech freshman, met at a Cook Out restaurant in Blacksburg to discuss a plan. They later bought a shovel at Walmart, selected a secluded location off Craig Creek Road where they would kill the girl and drove past Lovell?s apartment, she said.

The plan was for Eisenhauer to lure Lovell out of the home late at night under the guise of a date, Pettitt said. He would take Lovell to the site he and Keepers selected together and slit the girl?s throat, Pettitt said.

Information to this point in the case has indicated Keepers apparently had neither met nor spoken to Lovell, but the Tech student told police she helped Eisenhauer load the teen?s body into the trunk of his Lexus after he killed her, Pettitt said during the bond hearing.

Keepers has been charged with concealing a dead body and accessory before and after the fact in Lovell?s slaying. Eisenhauer is charged with abduction and first-degree murder.

Pettitt declined to comment Wednesday on Dustin and the new search warrant.

Thread Information