Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Madison Lovell (13) was murdered by an 18-year old male

From the updated articles, it sounds like these freaks wanted/planned to kill somebody....anybody.

So very sad. That poor girl.

police sources have told CNN that Eisenhauer plotted to kill Lovell because she was 'planning to expose' their sexual relationship.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-motives.html

hmm. That def. sounds like a motive.

The article also mentions how Keepers is not enjoying jail. She's not getting her gluten free foods. She's also allergic to the mattress.

How are these two people in Engineering fields? They don't seem bright at all.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-motives.html

hmm. That def. sounds like a motive.

The article also mentions how Keepers is not enjoying jail. She's not getting her gluten free foods. She's also allergic to the mattress.

How are these two people in Engineering fields? They don't seem bright at all.
    Well to be fair... Engineers are generally bright but they are sometimes very neurotic and/or vicious people. Not all or even most of them of course, but some lack the empathy one expects from a decent individual. How else do you explain the A-Bomb and all the weapons of mass destruction engineers have gifted humanity with?

They can also get sucked into thinking they are smarter than everyone else and so don't cover their track well at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

This case makes me sick to my stomach. I was looking at Nicole's instagram and it's astonishing to me how much personal shit teenagers put on the internet for everyone to see. It's terrifying. One boy she was talking to (she said they were dating at one point) has commented HORRIBLE things about her and she put up some texts from him that are legitimately abusive. It makes me so sad. He has nothing to do with her death... but it just shows how much this poor girl wanted to be liked by someone, anyone :( This is his Instagram... people are calling him a pedophile, ha: https://www.instagram.com/ryantrotter3333/

Also, this is a screenshot she posted on Instagram... is "David A" actually David Eisenhauer? And "Nicole is ugly as fuck" is that Ryan Trotter kid. Ugh.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    That Ryan kid has about 50 pics of himself that look EXACTLY the same. Poor thing thinks he's cute
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Well to be fair... Engineers are generally bright but they are sometimes very neurotic and/or vicious people. Not all or even most of them of course, but some lack the empathy one expects from a decent individual. How else do you explain the A-Bomb and all the weapons of mass destruction engineers have gifted humanity with?

They can also get sucked into thinking they are smarter than everyone else and so don't cover their track well at all.
    Yeah everything I have read about the female perp leads me to believe she's a sociopath, and they are notorious for thinking they are smarter than the police. I think she was the brains behind the operation.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm thinking "threatening to expose their relationship" meant being a typical 13 year old and posting it all over social media and telling people he was her boyfriend.
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Yeah everything I have read about the female perp leads me to believe she's a sociopath, and they are notorious for thinking they are smarter than the police. I think she was the brains behind the operation.
    So again, why is she not being charged with 1st degree murder?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    So again, why is she not being charged with 1st degree murder?
    My guess would be that she's smart enough to have all of the evidence point to the male perp, as far as the actual killing goes. They can only prove she helped before and after, but without evidence, they can't prove she had any part in the killing. They may have purposely charged them like this, to get the male to roll on the female. I'm not sure what the think or what evidence they have. They could be planning on charging her later, when they have all of their ducks in a row.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Her "friends" were fucking horrible.
    Good gravy.
    While they might not have been the ones to actually kill her this kid was bullied non stop online.

cry me a fucking river. So being depressed made it ok to kill a 13 year old kid?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/w...llied-36730678

Woman Charged in Teen's Death Says She, Too, Was Bullied

Natalie Keepers told a judge that she was bullied — just like the 13-year-old girl she is accused of plotting to kill.

And like seventh-grader Nicole Lovell, the 19-year-old Virginia Tech student had endured health challenges, though Keepers' were of the emotional variety: suicidal thoughts, cutting herself, stress and anxiety that required medication.

The similarities emerged in a Blacksburg courtroom Thursday as Keepers and her lawyer argued that she should be released on bail while she awaits trial for allegedly helping plan Lovell's slaying and then improperly dumping her body just across the state line in North Carolina, two hours south of Virginia Tech's campus, where she was a student. Bond was denied.

Keepers' classmate, 18-year-old David Eisenhauer, is charged with kidnapping and killing Lovell, who survived a liver transplant and other health scares only to have her life ended after apparently climbing out her bedroom window last week. Eisenhauer also is being held without bond.

In court, Montgomery County Commonwealth's Attorney Mary Pettitt described how authorities believe Eisenhauer and Keepers planned Lovell's stabbing death but left key aspects of the crime a mystery. She did not suggest a possible motive nor describe the killing itself.

But the prosecutor said messages on the girl's phone led to the suspects and accused the college students of deciding together in a fast-food restaurant that Eisenhauer would cut her throat.

Defense lawyers argued that Keepers' mental health could unravel behind bars.

"We understand the allegations are disturbing and serious," attorney Kristopher Olin said. "But they are just allegations."

Keepers told the judge that she began cutting her body and had considered suicide "a few times" after being bullied in school five years ago. She said she's been in therapy and taking Prozac since then.

She's also allergic to the gluten in jail food, Olin added.

Judge Robert Viars Jr. decided Keepers should remain behind bars after Pettitt said she "is in the same position as the person who carried out the murder."

The prosecutor said Eisenhauer initially denied his involvement when police found his messages on Nicole's phone, but eventually he said he drove to the girl's home, watched her climb out her window and greeted her with a "side hug" before they drove off to pick up Keepers.

Keepers insists she was not present at the killing itself but she went along for the ride, Pettitt said. And once Nicole was dead, Keepers helped load her body into Eisenhauer's Lexus, the prosecutor added.

Pettitt said Keepers revealed the plot after officers tracked her down but that she first tried to warn Eisenhauer, sending him a one-word text message reading "Police."

Nicole's parents, David Lovell and Tammy Weeks, attended the bail hearing but made no comments before leaving for their daughter's private funeral, where several hundred mourners paid their respects.

Friends and neighbors have described Nicole as a lovely if awkward girl, clinging to childhood ways while exploring older behaviors.

A neighbor said she told 8-year-old friends before she vanished that she planned to sneak out to meet her 18-year-old "boyfriend," a man she said was named David, whose picture she displayed on her phone. Authorities have not confirmed that this was Eisenhauer's photo.

A 911 call on Jan. 27 alerted police that Nicole was missing, Pettitt said. Weeks discovered that the door to her daughter's bedroom had been barricaded, and that her phone and her "Minions" blanket also were gone.

An examination of emails and social media showed that Eisenhauer and Nicole last made contact at 12:39 that morning, shortly before she disappeared, the prosecutor said.

Like others her age, Nicole was tech savvy, posting on Facebook and chatting using the Kik messenger app. Unlike other young teens, she had to take daily medicine to keep her transplanted liver from failing and endured bullying over a disfiguring tracheotomy scar in her neck, a reminder of the months she spent in a coma.

Keepers told the judge that she has problems, too. Shackled, handcuffed and wearing an orange jumpsuit, she said she's not getting her full dosage of anti-anxiety medicine in jail.

"I've learned how to love myself and to take care of myself and deal with any stress that I have," Keepers said, describing how she had promised a friend that if she stopped cutting herself, she would get a tattoo of a semicolon, representing that her life was not ending, but taking a new path.

Her father, Tim Keepers, said he and his wife, Sara, first heard of Eisenhauer in October. He said the young man had "dropped everything" last year to rush their daughter to a hospital for an emergency appendectomy.

Eisenhauer and Keepers went to high schools five miles apart in Columbia, Maryland. Excelling in the classroom and on the track, Eisenhauer was focused on competing with top college runners while pursuing a career as an engineer.

Keepers, for her part, displayed a packed resume on her LinkedIn profile, including a summer internship with NASA, where she made how-to videos for engineers. Her father choked up in court Thursday when he said she had planned to follow his footsteps into aerospace engineering.

She better not blame it on Prozac. This Keeper's girl is disgusting. "I was bullied too feel bad for meeeee" nope.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    That Ryan kid has about 50 pics of himself that look EXACTLY the same. Poor thing thinks he's cute
    I think his head must be attached to his neck crooked or something. He has the same douchey head tilt and duck face lips in every god damn picture. It's like he took one picture of himself, and they just photoshopped other clothes onto himself so it looked like a different picture........I hate him

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    I think his head must be attached to his neck crooked or something. He has the same douchey head tilt and duck face lips in every god damn picture. It's like he took one picture of himself, and they just photoshopped other clothes onto himself so it looked like a different picture........I hate him
    If I had to guess, this Ryan kid doesn't have an easy life either. He is mean as hell to Nicole Lovell but he doesn't strike me as socially well adjusted. It is not socially normal for a kid his age to post photos like that then caption them "I'm crying" left and right.

The two that killed her though, they come off as spoiled and bored. It seems that they did it for shits and giggles.

I tend to think a little different than y'all.
    This is just me speculating (disclaimer)- I think David and Keepers were friends. I think Keepers wanted David as more, but she was socially awkward (and sounds like she has some type of mental issue or something), and well, he was into younger girls. He met Nicole online. Easy prey.Young girl with lots of self-esteem issues. He made her feel good/special/important/beautiful. I think she has snuck out of the house to meet him before (she sounds like she has because she moved the dresser to block the door= which is something I used to do)
    I think Nicole, like most 13-year-olds, decided to brag to all her online "friends" that called her names or said that she was ugly. "I have a college boyfriend now"

David started to panic because Nicole wouldn't shut up about their relationship. All he could see was his future in jeopardy if the right people found out. Nicole is 13. 13-year old's are not good at secrets. If it got out, it would most def. destroy David's future.
    He probably made Keepers think he was interested in her, but really he was more interested in getting help with his tangled mess he made with Nicole. Keepers went along with it because she was so excited that "school track star" was showing an interest in her...and she's has mental issues anyway. Maybe what David suggested sounded exciting. IDK. IMO, It really sounds like Keepers has a weird child like attuide. Something like Aspergers came to my mind (or something similiar)

I think he lured Nicole out of the house like before. That reason was to destroy what had the potential to destroy him.

[QUOTE=Jumaki15;3676427]I think his head must be attached to his neck crooked or something. He has the same douchey head tilt and duck face lips in every god damn picture. It's like he took one picture of himself, and they just photoshopped other clothes onto himself so it looked like a different picture........I hate him[/QUOTE

Gra-ta-ta
    Attached Images Attached Images

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    This is just me speculating (disclaimer)- I think David and Keepers were friends. I think Keepers wanted David as more, but she was socially awkward (and sounds like she has some type of mental issue or something), and well, he was into younger girls. He met Nicole online. Easy prey.Young girl with lots of self-esteem issues. He made her feel good/special/important/beautiful. I think she has snuck out of the house to meet him before (she sounds like she has because she moved the dresser to block the door= which is something I used to do)
    I think Nicole, like most 13-year-olds, decided to brag to all her online "friends" that called her names or said that she was ugly. "I have a college boyfriend now"

David started to panic because Nicole wouldn't shut up about their relationship. All he could see was his future in jeopardy if the right people found out. Nicole is 13. 13-year old's are not good at secrets. If it got out, it would most def. destroy David's future.
    He probably made Keepers think he was interested in her, but really he was more interested in getting help with his tangled mess he made with Nicole. Keepers went along with it because she was so excited that "school track star" was showing an interest in her...and she's has mental issues anyway. Maybe what David suggested sounded exciting. IDK. IMO, It really sounds like Keepers has a weird child like attuide. Something like Aspergers came to my mind (or something similiar)

I think he lured Nicole out of the house like before. That reason was to destroy what had the potential to destroy him.
    I find this a plausible theory, Berm.

I totally agree with you, and stated something similar earlier in the thread. However being socially awkward and wanting a boy to like you doesn't excuse 1st degree murder-no matter what they call it. I do definitely think the boy was orchestrating everything and trying to play everyone, though.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 02-07-2016 at 07:04 AM.

I didn't realize he was planning on becoming an engineer as well. I guess you guys could be right, he was taking advantage of a young girl, it isn't out of the realm of possibility that he orchestrated the murder too.

I just have an issue with the constant selfish attitude of Keepers. It's seems as if she has no empathy for this poor girl she helped kill.

Nicole's dad is making an appearance on Dr. Phil. In preview clips, it shows where dad talks about how they knew Nicole was talking to older men on the net. They took her phone away for a month.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...defendant.html

At the link, a friend of Nicole tells that Nicole was having a sexual relationship with David. She wanted to run away and have kids with him.

Nicole's dad is making an appearance on Dr. Phil. In preview clips, it shows where dad talks about how they knew Nicole was talking to older men on the net. They took her phone away for a month.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...defendant.html

At the link, a friend of Nicole tells that Nicole was having a sexual relationship with David. She wanted to run away and have kids with him.
    That shit was ridiculous. He wasn't in her life and he and his family left FROM the funeral to fly to dr Phil.

CHRISTIANSBURG, Va. -- A former Virginia Tech student charged in the kidnap-slaying of a 13-year-old girl called her co-defendant a "sociopath" and referred to herself as a "sociopath in training" a police detective testified Friday.

Also, prosecutors in the case against David Eisenhauer and Natalie Keepers introduced text messages taken from Eisenhauer's cellphone speculating about the body never being found and talking about engaging in "overkill."

Eisenhauer, 18, is charged with kidnapping and first-degree murder. Keepers, 19, charged with being an accessory to kidnapping and murder and with helping hide the body of Nicole Lovell, a 7th grader who authorities say sneaked out her window early one morning last January to rendezvous with the older teens.

Montgomery County Juvenile and Domestic Relations Judge Robert Viar Jr. found probable cause to send the case to a grand jury, which will meet in late July to determine whether the two former college students from Maryland should be indicted.

Blacksburg Police detective Ryan Hite testified that Keepers told investigators she and Eisenhauer discussed several ways to kill Nicole: drugging her, making it look like suicide and knocking her unconscious and leaving her to die of exposure. They settled on what she called "the official plan," Hite said: "Grab her from behind, cover her mouth and slit her throat."

Keepers insisted to investigators she was not present during the actual killing. At one point in her police interview, she said Eisenhauer forced her involvement but she later said she participated because it made her feel like part of a special, secret club.

"She referred to Eisenhauer as a sociopath and to herself as a sociopath in training," Hite said.

Hite also said Keepers described in detail how she and Eisenhauer bought a shovel and cleaning supplies, went together to pick out a rural site where Nicole would be killed and dumped her body just over the state line in North Carolina.

Keepers took investigators to those sites, pointing out tire tracks from Eisenhauer's car and their footprints in the blood-spattered snow, as well as to locations where they disposed of Nicole's clothes and backpack, Hite said. She could not find the wooded area where Eisenhauer tossed the knife, Hite said, but Nicole's blanket, emblazoned with "Minions" cartoon figures, which she brought with her when she sneaked out her window, was seized from Keepers' dorm room.

In the text message conversation about the massive search for Nicole after her disappearance, Eisenhauer said that as long as nobody found the body for a week "it will never be traced." He also said Nicole "was blackmailing another guy too," and he and Eisenhauer talked about smelling like cleaning solution. Keepers had told police that she and Eisenhauer had cleaned Nicole's body with sanitizing wipes and bleach.

"Always go overkill, especially when your life is on the line," Eisenhauer said in one of the text messages.

Eisenhauer was less talkative in his interview with police while Nicole was still missing. Blacksburg Detective D.L. Twigger testified that Eisenhauer said he arranged to pick Nicole up outside her apartment, but he thought she was much older. He said Nicole did not get in his car and started walking back toward her apartment, and he drove away.

According to Twigger, Eisenhauer said he thought police should focus more on finding the body "rather than interrogate the last person to see her alive. I'm calling a lawyer. I'm done."

Officials didn't testify about a possible motive.

However, a friend of Eisenhauer whose cellphone was recently seized by police earlier provided a possible answer.

Bryce Dustin of Pulaski told The Roanoke Times earlier this month that Eisenhauer texted him about meeting a teenage girl at a party and later learning that she was underage. Eisenhauer feared the girl would "expose" him and asked if Dustin knew where he could hide a body, Dustin told the newspaper.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-sus...h-in-training/

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    She referred to Eisenhauer as a sociopath and to herself as a sociopath in training, Hite said.

Their parents must be so proud.

PUBLISHED: 07/26/16 06:09 PM EDT.
    RICHMOND, Va.
    Two former Virginia Tech students were indicted Tuesday in the slaying of a seventh-grade girl who was found dead last January, days after authorities say she slipped out of her window to rendezvous with the older teens, a county prosecutor said.

Nineteen-year-old David Eisenhauer was indicted by a grand jury on charges of first-degree murder, abduction and hiding the body of 13-year-old Nicole Lovell, Montgomery County Commonwealth's Attorney Mary Pettit said in a statement. Natalie Keepers, also 19, was charged with being an accessory to kidnapping and murder and with helping hide the body, the commonwealth's attorney said.

Trial dates in March 2017 were set Tuesday in both cases, Pettitt said. Eisenhauer and Keepers both face up to life in prison, she said.

Attorneys for Keepers and Eisenhauer did not immediately respond to messages left at their offices and emails seeking comment Tuesday.

Authorities have not provided clues about a motive.

But a friend of Eisenhauer told The Roanoke Times in May that Eisenhauer texted him about meeting a teenage girl at a party and later learning that she was underage. Bryce Dustin of Pulaski, whose phone was seized by police, said Eisenhauer feared the girl would "expose" him and asked if he knew where he could hide a body.

A neighbor told The Associated Press in February that Nicole told 8-year-old friends before she vanished from her mother's home that she planned to sneak out to meet her 18-year-old "boyfriend," who she said was named David.

Lovell's disappearance in January set off a massive, days-long search. The girl, who suffered from bullying at school and online over her weight and a tracheotomy scar, needed daily medication after surviving a liver transplant, lymphoma and a drug-resistant bacterial infection as a child.

At a preliminary hearing in May, Blacksburg police Detective Ryan Hite said Keepers told investigators she and Eisenhauer discussed several ways to kill Nicole: drugging her, making it look like suicide and knocking her unconscious and leaving her to die of exposure. They settled on what Keepers called "the official plan," Hite said: "Grab her from behind, cover her mouth and slit her throat."

Keepers told investigators she was not present for the actual killing. She said she participated because it made her feel like part of a secret club, calling Eisenhauer a "sociopath" and herself as a "sociopath in training," investigators said.

Blacksburg Detective D.L. Twigger testified in May that Eisenhauer said he arranged to pick Nicole up outside her apartment, but he thought she was much older. He said Nicole did not get in his car and started walking back toward her apartment, and he drove away.
    http://www.10tv.com/article/2-former...ying-teen-girl

So they are not going for the death penalty for either one. Interesting.

Thread Information