Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicole Madison Lovell (13) was murdered by an 18-year old male

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Nicole Madison Lovell (13) was murdered by an 18-year old male

Blacksburg, VA - The Blacksburg Police Department is currently asking for the public's help in locating missing 13-year-old Nichole Madison Lovell.

Nichole was last seen January 27th at approximately midnight (12 a.m.).

She requires prescription medication daily for a previous liver transplant she had as an infant. Lovell has missed at least one dose of her medication now which can cause permanent damage.

Her mom could not stop shaking when speaking with Annie.

She stressed that she doesn't think Nichole is in danger, but desperately needs to come home for health reasons.

They have tried to use Nichole's phone to track her location.

Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Nichole Lovell is asked to contact the Blacksburg Police Department at 540-961-1150, or anonymously at (540) 961-1819 or by email at CIU@blacksburg.gov.

Blacksburg, VA. -

The Blacksburg Police Department is looking for missing/endangered child.

Nichole Madison Lovell, who is a 13 year old, was last seen on January 27, 2016 at approximately midnight.

Lovell requires prescription medication daily for a previous liver transplant and is without the medication.

Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Nichole Lovell is asked to contact the Blacksburg Police Department at 540-961-1150 or anonymously at (540) 961-1819 or by email at CIU@blacksburg.gov.

http://wset.com/news/local/blacksbur...dangered-child

God, I hope she did not run off with someone she met online. Got in the middle of the night, toting, they report, a blue Minions blanket. She's for sure in some serious danger. She's still a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Ugh, not looking good.

Ugh. I was really hoping this was a case of running away with a boy.

Originally posted by animosity:

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    :( oh man
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

David
    David's facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/david.eisenhauer.5

Wilson said Nicole Madison Lovell?s remains were found near NC Highway 89, just inside the North Carolina border, about 4 p.m. Montgomery County Commonwealth?s Attorney Mary Pettitt declined to say what condition the remains were found in or whether there was an apparent cause of death.
    http://www.roanoke.com/news/local/bl...6a78f1f19.html

Lovell was active on social media, participating in several “teen dating” Facebook groups. Her last post was Tuesday morning. Hawks has said it appears his niece’s phone has been turned off ever since she went missing.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 01-31-2016 at 12:32 AM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Here is the press release:

image.jpeg
    Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 01-31-2016 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Referring to the press release

my heart hurts for her and her family. so young :(
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    This is so strange. We rarely have abductions, much less children in our small little town. I've looked at her Facebook and seen students of mine in pics with her. They say she hung out with older guys but seems so bizarre a freshman engineering student would kill her. Our town is reeling right now
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    He doesn't strike me as the murdering type, then again some of the most innocent looking people can end up being monsters.

So very sad for here Family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

con't from link above...

BLACKSBURG, Va. – Blacksburg Police have made a second arrest in the abduction and murder of Nicole M. Lovell, who went missing from her Blacksburg, Va., residence Jan. 27, 2016. Natalie M. Keepers, 19, is being held without bond at the Montgomery County Jail on one felony count of improper disposal of a dead body (Code of Virginia 18.2-323.02) and one misdemeanor count of accessory after the fact in the commission of a felony (Code of Virginia 18.2-19). Keepers, a Virginia Tech student from Laurel, Md., was arrested Sunday (Jan. 31) morning.
    On Saturday afternoon (Jan. 30), the four-day search for the missing 13-year-old Blacksburg girl came to an end. At approximately 4 p.m. Saturday, Virginia State Police located Nicole’s remains near Route 89, in Surry County, N.C. With the assistance of the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation, FBI Charlotte, N.C., Field Office, and the North Carolina Medical Examiner’s Office, her remains arrived early Sunday morning (Jan. 31) at the Office of the Medical Examiner in Roanoke, Va., for autopsy and examination.
    David E. Eisenhauer, 18, is also being held at the Montgomery County Jail without bond. The Columbia, Md., native was arrested Saturday on one felony count of first degree murder and one felony count of abduction.
    Based on the evidence collected to date, investigators have determined that Eisenhauer and Nicole were acquainted prior to her disappearance. Eisenhauer used this relationship to his advantage to abduct the 13-year-old and then kill her. Keepers helped Eisenhauer dispose of Nicole’s body.
    The investigation into Nicole’s abduction and death remains very active as investigators continue to pursue roughly 300 leads generated during the course of the past five days. The Blacksburg Police are being assisted in the investigation by the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office, Christiansburg Police, City of Radford Police, Virginia Tech Police, Virginia State Police, ATF and FBI.
    Investigators are still encouraging the public to come forward with any information concerning Nicole Lovell, David Eisenhauer and/or, now, Natalie Keepers to contact the Blacksburg Police Department at 540-961-1150.
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

http://wsls.com/2016/01/31/police-ma...nicole-lovell/

BLACKSBURG (WSLS) Blacksburg police have made a second arrest in the disappearance and death of 13-year old Nicole Lovell.
    Police announced at a 1PM news conference that they have arrested 19-year old Natalie Marie Keepers of Laurel, MD. She’s been charged with one felony count of improper disposal of a body. Keepers is a sophomore Engineering student at Virginia Tech. She was also charged with one misdemeanor of accessory after the fact in the commission of a felony.
    WSLS 10’s Dawn Jefferies and Rob Manch were in today’s news conference. We will update this story as soon as additional information comes in.
    Blacksburg police held two news conferences on Saturday. The first Saturday afternoon to announce the arrest of 18-year old David Eisenhauer, a Virginia Tech freshman, on charges of felony abduction in the disappearance of Nicole.
    Later Saturday evening, police held a second news conference to announce that they had found her remains in Surry County, North Carolina. Police announced that Eiseenhauer, from Maryland, was charged with first degree murder.
    Police found Lovell’s body about 4PM Saturday afternoon. They transported her to the medical examiner’s office in Roanoke for an autopsy.
    During Sunday’s news conference police confirmed that Eisenhauer and Lovell knew each other before her disappearance last week. Police say that Eisenhauer used his acquaintancewith Lovell to his advantage to abduct and kill her.
    More at link with pic

Didn't see that coming. He looked more the lone wolf creepy predator.

Originally posted by animosity:

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

The only reason I did was because he's a freshman here (I'm in Blacksburg) at VT and lives in a dorm. Freshman can't have cars on campus. Someone had to have helped transport.

Here's Natalie's Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/natalie.keepers?ref=ts&fref=ts

What the fuck are those engineering students learning at VT? How to get away with murder?

Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    What the fuck are those engineering students learning at VT? How to get away with murder?

Fail.
    Unrelated to this case but I was JUST discussing (with an ESL teacher at my school) a middle school English assignment she was supposed to get her non-English speaking students to complete. The assignment was to write a paper describing how you would murder someone, cover up the body and the evidence, and then sway the jury that you were innocent. I would've loved the assignment in my college senior forensic psych course, however with the intensity of middle school emotions already, I think that's opening the door for trouble. Now that this case has come out, I see a shit ton of (more) parents freaking out in that teacher's immediate future.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Unrelated to this case but I was JUST discussing (with an ESL teacher at my school) a middle school English assignment she was supposed to get her non-English speaking students to complete. The assignment was to write a paper describing how you would murder someone, cover up the body and the evidence, and then sway the jury that you were innocent. I would've loved the assignment in my college senior forensic psych course, however with the intensity of middle school emotions already, I think that's opening the door for trouble. Now that this case has come out, I see a shit ton of (more) parents freaking out in that teacher's immediate future.
    Sounds like a sting to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Also, link to her FB?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    The only reason I did was because he's a freshman here (I'm in Blacksburg) at VT and lives in a dorm. Freshman can't have cars on campus. Someone had to have helped transport.

Here's Natalie's Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/natalie.keepers?ref=ts&fref=ts
    Also, link to her FB?
    Suchaclassicgirl posted it above.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Sounds like a sting to me.
    My husband said the same 😂

I just had this come across news feed. What was this young lady thinking? helping dispose of a body?
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    I just had this come across news feed. What was this young lady thinking? helping dispose of a body?
    Me too. I mean, it goes without saying that her life as she knows it is over, but the real question is why?

Why would you agree to do such a horrible thing? On what planet do you think it's okay to help someone hide a body? What part of your brain is missing that makes this okay to you? Jezus effing Christ!!
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

SuchAClassicGirl- that actually sounds like an interesting class.
    Every time I read any of the background information on the perps, it seriously sounds like a character from How to get away with murder. The boy- a track star, the girl- a NASA intern.

The 13-year-old met the boy online on some random site the mom has never heard of. I bet that's how police tracked him down so fast.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-old-girl.html
    A review of Nicole’s Facebook page shows she belonged to several teen dating and picture-rating groups, including, “2015 Teens Cute Or Nah,” “Cute or Nah active 24/7” and “Netflix And Chill?” and may have used them to meet boys online.
    Her Facebook intro section said, “I'm Nicole I'm dating Jacob I love football basketball and singing and songwriting.”
    In October, she posted an image of heart-eyed smiley emojis with the words, “I’m taken” and pictures of a teen boy lifting up his shirt.
    When an adult Facebook friend commented, “Who plz answer who the heck is that,” Nicole replied, “My new boyfriend.”
    The adult woman added, “Like who” and “How old,” and Nicole commented, “15 and Ronnie mother.”
    She also posted screenshots of herself video-chatting with another teenage male, whose Instagram account is rife with bathroom selfies.
    Five weeks ago, the male commented on Instagram, “So bored somebody call me,” along with his phone number.
    On another recent Instagram post, the male user was accused of preying on teen girls.
    “You are a freakin pervert !!!” one girl commented on his post. “You pick NINE TO TWELVE year old girls and are inappropriate with them … YOU NEED TO STOP NOW!!"

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    SuchAClassicGirl- that actually sounds like an interesting class.
    Every time I read any of the background information on the perps, it seriously sounds like a character from How to get away with murder. The boy- a track star, the girl- a NASA intern.

The 13-year-old met the boy online on some random site the mom has never heard of. I bet that's how police tracked him down so fast.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-old-girl.html
    Regarding this quote... I heard recently that 'Netflix and chill' is teen code for sex. It's scary to me that there is a tinder for teens out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Whoa, didn't see all this coming!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information