Thread: Nicole Madison Lovell (13) was murdered by an 18-year old male

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    That Ryan kid has about 50 pics of himself that look EXACTLY the same. Poor thing thinks he's cute
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    That Ryan kid has about 50 pics of himself that look EXACTLY the same. Poor thing thinks he's cute
    I think his head must be attached to his neck crooked or something. He has the same douchey head tilt and duck face lips in every god damn picture. It's like he took one picture of himself, and they just photoshopped other clothes onto himself so it looked like a different picture........I hate him

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    I think his head must be attached to his neck crooked or something. He has the same douchey head tilt and duck face lips in every god damn picture. It's like he took one picture of himself, and they just photoshopped other clothes onto himself so it looked like a different picture........I hate him
    If I had to guess, this Ryan kid doesn't have an easy life either. He is mean as hell to Nicole Lovell but he doesn't strike me as socially well adjusted. It is not socially normal for a kid his age to post photos like that then caption them "I'm crying" left and right.

The two that killed her though, they come off as spoiled and bored. It seems that they did it for shits and giggles.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    [QUOTE=Jumaki15;3676427]I think his head must be attached to his neck crooked or something. He has the same douchey head tilt and duck face lips in every god damn picture. It's like he took one picture of himself, and they just photoshopped other clothes onto himself so it looked like a different picture........I hate him[/QUOTE

Gra-ta-ta
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Thread Information