Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Nicole Madison Lovell (13) was murdered by an 18-year old male

I wonder if he thinks the jury was about to hang him, but that the judge will be more lenient? I also wonder if he might testify against his accomplice?

https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/n...-murder-trial-

Eisenhauer then changed his plea from not guilty to no contest. What that means is that Eisenhauer is not admitting he is guilty but is not denying the charges. This is him accepting the sentence he is given for the crime.

After signing the necessary paperwork with attorneys, Eisenhauer told the judge he understood that he was waiving his right to a trial and the right to defend himself.

We then heard from the Commonwealth about what evidence they would have presented, which was certainly a bombshell.

We heard a long reading of multiple conversations pulled from Natalie Keepers' phone, as well as Eisenhauer's.

During those conversations, Eisenhauer talked about a "little problem...because I couldn't keep it in my pants," and how he planned to deal with it. He even had a conversation with a 16-year-old girl he had a romantic relationship with that he feared he got Lovell pregnant.

He even told someone he needed a place to hide a body, and confirmed to another that Lovell was dead.

The hardest moment to hear, however, was a message that Lovell sent to Eisenhauer. Her mom cried as it was read aloud.

"Dear David, you are my crush but I know you don't think of me like that," Lovell wrote. "I want to be in your life."
    Sentencing for Eisenhauer has been set for May 22 and 23, but that date could be moved. Because he pleaded no contest, a judge will now make his sentence, not a jury.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...lling-56160241

A former Virginia Tech student convicted of fatally stabbing a 13-year-old girl was sentenced Tuesday to 50 years in prison.

David Eisenhauer was an 18-year-old freshman engineering student when he developed a relationship with Nicole Lovell, a 7th-grade student from Blacksburg.

Prosecutor Mary Pettitt said Eisenhauer and Lovell communicated online for months before meeting at least once in person. Pettitt said they met again in January 2016, when Eisenhauer lured Lovell out of her family's apartment with the promise of a "secret date," then killed her because he was afraid she would expose their relationship.

Before the sentence was handed down by Judge Robert Turk, Eisenhauer apologized.

"I am sorry for the pain my actions have caused for Nicole Lovell and her family," he said.

Prosecutors asked for a life sentence, while Eisenhauer's lawyers asked for something within sentencing guidelines that call for a prison term of between about 24 years and nearly 40 years.

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Na...490852731.html

Natalie Keepers plead guilty in Montgomery County Circuit Court Tuesday afternoon to concealing Nicole Lovell's body back in 2016.

Keepers is still scheduled to go on trial next month on a charge of being an "accessory before the fact" in relation to Lovell's murder.
    https://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/k...8ac571d13.html

Natalie Marie Keepers pleaded guilty Tuesday to concealing the body of 13-year-old Nicole Madison Lovell, a legal maneuver that her attorneys hoped would limit the evidence of the more serious charge of helping plan Lovell’s murder.

Keepers, 21, of Laurel, Maryland, is scheduled to begin a two-week jury trial on Sept. 17 on a charge of being an accessory before the fact to first-degree murder. If convicted, she faces a sentence of up to life in prison.

The concealment charge carries a maximum sentence of five years. At Tuesday’s hearing in Montgomery County Circuit Court, Judge Robert Turk found Keepers guilty of concealing a body and said he would decide a sentence after the September trial.

Thread Information