Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Patrick Carlopoli (27) arrested after his girlfriend and her two children, along with family dog, found shot/stabbed to death

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Patrick Carlopoli (27) arrested after his girlfriend and her two children, along with family dog, found shot/stabbed to death

Man in Custody After Family Found Fatally Shot, Stabbed

A southwest Florida man is in custody after his girlfriend, her teenage daughter, the couple's toddler and their dog were found dead at their home.

Jail records show that 27-year-old Patrick Sean Carlopoli was being held Monday on multiple charges. Local media outlets report that Lee County deputies responded early Sunday morning to a 911 call from Carlopoli at Iona Lakes Apartments in Fort Myers.

An arrest report says Carlopoli directed deputies into an apartment, where they found 37-year-old Tammy Modlin and 16-year-old Montana Modlin dead on a bed with a firearm between them. The deputies also found 3-year-old Jeanne Carlopoli and a dog fatally stabbed.

The report said that Carlopoli told deputies that he shot his "wife,'' though officials say the couple wasn't married.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/M...366470221.html

Patrick's FB: https://www.facebook.com/patrick.carlopoli

I think this might be the 3-year-old, his daughter Jeanne Carlopoli:
    10006450_995714847539_183368988_n.jpg

Here is the freak himself:
    012516+patrick+sean+carlopoli.jpg

Here is the only picture I can find thus far of possibly the daughter, Montana.

9726430_G.jpg
    Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 01-27-2016 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Misidentified who was in picture

Now there is this. Apparently Tammy Modlin (his girlfriend) killed her own children and the dog, then he shot her and didn't want to kill himself as planned. Hum, right.

Report: Lee County triple killing was failed murder-suicide attempt

FORT MYERS, Fla. – After watching Tammy Modlin stab the family dog to death, then doing the same to her three-year-old daughter, and then shooting her 16-year-old daughter to death, Patrick Sean Carlopoli then shot his girlfriend to death, according to an unredacted arrest report released Tuesday.

Carlopoli was supposed to then turn the gun on himself, the report said.

“At that point, Patrick said he shot his girlfriend, however, he could not go through with killing himself,” the report said. “Patrick then went outside and called 911 after dropping the firearm on the bed.”

Carlopoli, 27, was arrested Sunday after contacting emergency dispatchers. He is charged with second-degree murder, two counts of conspiracy to commit second-degree murder, two counts of aggravated child abuse and one count of felony animal cruelty.

Carlopoli remained in the Lee County jail Tuesday under no bond.

The report did not say why Carlopoli and Modlin planned the attempted murder-suicide.

The news was shocking for Carol Busk, who lived next to the family.

“He doesn’t mind his family being killed, obviously, but he couldn’t kill himself…but he watched everybody else die,” she said. “That’s unspeakable.”

Deputies arrived at the couple’s Iona Lakes Drive apartment after Carlopoli dialed 911 at about 4:15 a.m.

“Patrick had visible blood splatter on his body and clothing,” the report said. “Patrick told deputies ‘they are in there,’ pointing inside the residence…deputies detained Patrick, who made a spontaneous utterance that he shot his wife.”

Tammy Modlin, 37, and Montana Modlin, 16, were found shot on the bed inside the master bedroom. The firearm was found between them, the report said.

The bodies of Jeanne Carlopoli, 3, and the family dog were found stabbed to death.

Jeanne’s fourth birthday is Feb. 28.

Montana is Patrick Carlopoli’s step-daughter, and Jeanne is the daughter of Carlopoli and Modlin, Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott said.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/01/26/r...icide-attempt/

What a beautiful little girl. I can't fucking deal with people who do this shit. I hope this dude rots.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Fuck rotting. This motherfucker needs to suffer. Sorry for those who don't agree, but he's a horrible subhuman life form who deserves nothing but the worst to happen to him from now until the day he perishes from this earth.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

That's not tammy

That's a pic of her daughter..

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace86 View Post
    Welcome, Ace! Thank you for clarifying that. Are you familiar with the Family? If so, do you know if what the guy is saying is plausible? Your thoughts on this? So tragic that an entire Family is gone. That little girl looks like such a sweetie. Unfair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Welcome, Ace! Thank you for clarifying that. Are you familiar with the Family? If so, do you know if what the guy is saying is plausible? Your thoughts on this? So tragic that an entire Family is gone. That little girl looks like such a sweetie. Unfair.
    I highly doubt Tammy would do something like that. What would you do in that situation? It's a one person story because you can't get the others story. I'm sick of seeing comments like it was a pact murder/suicide. It's tragic and doesn't need to be drug thru the mud!

I highly doubt Tammy would do something like that. What would you do in that situation? It's a one person story because you can't get the others story. I'm sick of seeing comments like it was a pact murder/suicide. It's tragic and doesn't need to be drug thru the mud!
    I really doubt that anybody believes this asshole's story. Sounds like total BS to me.

I do wonder about the charges they have against him. Maybe they're waiting for results to come back???
    Carlopoli faces one count of second-degree murder in connection with Tammy Modlin?s death, two counts of conspiracy to commit second-degree murder and two counts of aggravated child abuse in connection with the children?s deaths, and one count of felony animal cruelty in connection with the dog?s death. Scott did not elaborate on the difference in charges for Modlin?s death versus her children?s.
    Here's a long, detailed article. The first part got to me.
    http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime...366447031.html
    Twice a day Karen Lehmann walked her dog around her home in the Iona Lakes Apartments complex in south Fort Myers. And twice a day she saw the same little girl standing in the window, in front of the tattered blinds at Building 39.

She looked lonely, leaning against the window, her dark hair unkempt. She usually wore pajamas. Lehmann considered notifying authorities. She wishes she had.

?I never saw an adult with her. I never saw anyone with her,? said Lehmann, 69. ?She would lean against the window. I would try waving at her because that?s who I am. ? When I would wave, she would sit down. I thought maybe she?s not supposed to be waving at strangers.?
    From grandma's post
    4:03pm
    Annie Gallegos Burton
    Annie Gallegos Burton Are u OK?
    January 25 at 4:01pm
    Hide 16 Replies
    Trisha Carlopoli
    Trisha Carlopoli No
    January 25 at 4:03pm
    Annie Gallegos Burton
    Annie Gallegos Burton What's wrong can I ask ?
    January 25 at 4:05pm
    Trisha Carlopoli
    Trisha Carlopoli My granddaughter and step granddaughter were killed and their mother also and they are trying to say that my son did it
    January 25 at 4:06pm
    Trisha Carlopoli
    Trisha Carlopoli He admitted to killing his girlfriend but I don't know what is going on because he is in Florida
    January 25 at 4:07pm
    Annie Gallegos Burton
    Annie Gallegos Burton OMG I'M SO SORRY
    January 25 at 4:07pm
    Trisha Carlopoli
    Trisha Carlopoli Thank you
    January 25 at 4:08pm
    Annie Gallegos Burton
    Annie Gallegos Burton What Your son admitted to killing his girlfriend wait is that what your trying to say
    January 25 at 4:10pm
    Trisha Carlopoli
    Trisha Carlopoli Yeah unfortunately that is what the news stories are saying
    January 25 at 4:16pm
    Annie Gallegos Burton
    Annie Gallegos Burton Wow frown emoticon if there is anything I can do let me know ok
    January 25 at 4:17pm ? Edited
    Trisha Carlopoli
    Trisha Carlopoli Ok thank you
    January 25 at 4:17pm
    Loletta Wickett
    Loletta Wickett OMG!!! ARE YOU SAYING NOAH KILLED HIS GIRLFRIEND? ??? TRISHA
    January 25 at 8:20pm
    Trisha Carlopoli
    Trisha Carlopoli Not noah Loletta Wickett this is about my granddaughter in Florida
    January 25 at 8:27pm
    Loletta Wickett
    Loletta Wickett Oh , alright had me alarmed there.
    January 25 at 8:28pm
    Trisha Carlopoli
    Trisha Carlopoli Not really alright cause my granddaughter is gone, RIP
    January 25 at 8:29pm
    Loletta Wickett
    Loletta Wickett My Condolences too you and the family.
    January 25 at 8:30pm
    Trisha Carlopoli
    Trisha Carlopoli Thank you
    January 25 at 8:30pm
    Last edited by bermstalker; 01-27-2016 at 03:40 AM.

I found (what I think) is Tammy's facebook page. This page was tagged on a very early post from Patrick's Mother and by Patrick. IDK.

It's weird.

https://www.facebook.com/Tammy-Jo-Mo...19600/?fref=nf

Tammy Jo Modlin
    January 22 at 11:54am ?
    i have suffered from depression my whole life with agoraphobbia and chronic back pain. i am sorry to my family. i have taken a sams bottle of tylenol. please wait for notification. i will refuse a hospital. it is my time. i love you. it is for the best. i want peace.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm so very sorry for your loss, Ace. So terrible to lose be innocents.

It sounds like Tammy may have suffered from Depression by her posts. I'm not saying that she did do it because this guy is shady AF, but you may have to prepare yourself for that possibility. Mental illness is a serious deal and can make people do things you'd never dream they'd do.

Again, welcome
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I don't know if we should be too confident she's the one who wrote that post. Did you guys scroll back through that timeline & see how much of it was all posted on 22 Jan?

Berm's right, it's kind of weird.

Thanks, Ace. I have edited that particular post to indicate it as Montana.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I found (what I think) is Tammy's facebook page. This page was tagged on a very early post from Patrick's Mother and by Patrick. IDK.

It's weird.

https://www.facebook.com/Tammy-Jo-Mo...19600/?fref=nf
    That FB page is bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    That FB page is bizarre.
    She really liked Suits.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

She really liked Suits.
    I like Suits, too, but not post eight thousand gifs in the span of one minute like Suits.

It's sad, all around, but I do think it's possible she was involved. Unless someone else was posting on her page, she does seem unstable. Shame. Mental health issues are so freaking tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

So many of those posts were in duplicates. Just really bizarre! It's like her only interests were TV shows and mediation. And reposts!
    "A dog is the only thing on Earth that loves you more than he loves himself." ~Josh Billings

It's odd that not one person comments on any of her stuff. There is not even a friends list?

How do you pm on this site?

How do you pm on this site?
    Click on their name and you'll see private message.

It looks to me like someone set stuff up to auto post. There's no other way to flood so many posts in a single minute. & there was were mutiple posts per minute, every minute for at least an hour (could be longer, I got sick of scrolling).

What a terrible tragedy. Those poor kid, I hope this pos suffers every day.

So sorry for your loss Ace. Those kids were beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Fuck rotting. This motherfucker needs to suffer. Sorry for those who don't agree, but he's a horrible subhuman life form who deserves nothing but the worst to happen to him from now until the day he perishes from this earth.
    This.
    Show that fucker no mercy!

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    Did anyone read this status update she made? I wonder if she was being threatened:

https://m.facebook.com/Tammy-Jo-Modlin-1524951457819600/?fref=nf#!/story.php?story_fbid=1544377835876962&id=152495145 7819600

Sorry, although I've been reading this forum for years, I'm not sure how to post to it correctly in order to make links clickable.

Thread Information