Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: # 430 = Robin Lee Middlebrooks

Re: # 430 = Robin Lee Middlebrooks

Its a tough one to proove- and tech. a hard law to enforce- failure to allow a merge???? or the simplicity of being a prick driver? The only way he would be held accountable is if was high or drunk- and the tests were done at the time of the accident or if he was not following his companies regulations, such as driving too long without sleep.  More likely then not he's just going to have to live with the knowledge that he ended a young womans life due to sheer ego.  Rest assured, though you may never see it personally- karma will win out in the end... it always does.
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

My husband drives tractor trailers, It was the responsibility of that guy to drive safely and if he did in fact speed up, he should be held accountable however like it was just said its hard to prove.
    May he live with that on his conscience.......
    <br /><br />I&#039;m not a nerd, I&#039;m just good with computers.

[quote author=mydeathspaceaddict link=topic=898.msg34201#msg34201 date=1156262715]
    Its a tough one to proove- and tech. a hard law to enforce- failure to allow a merge???? or the simplicity of being a prick driver? The only way he would be held accountable is if was high or drunk- and the tests were done at the time of the accident or if he was not following his companies regulations, such as driving too long without sleep.&nbsp; More likely then not he's just going to have to live with the knowledge that he ended a young womans life due to sheer ego.&nbsp; Rest assured, though you may never see it personally- karma will win out in the end... it always does.
    [/quote]

well said
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

[quote author=mydeathspaceaddict link=topic=898.msg34201#msg34201 date=1156262715]
    Its a tough one to proove- and tech. a hard law to enforce- failure to allow a merge???? or the simplicity of being a prick driver? The only way he would be held accountable is if was high or drunk- and the tests were done at the time of the accident or if he was not following his companies regulations, such as driving too long without sleep.&nbsp; More likely then not he's just going to have to live with the knowledge that he ended a young womans life due to sheer ego.&nbsp; Rest assured, though you may never see it personally- karma will win out in the end... it always does.
    [/quote]

Understand - but she said that they told her he sped up, so if they know this then I was asking if he would be held for it... I should have quoted.
    I don't sell crack, I'm a prostitute.

they told her he sped up &quot;operative word&quot; is they
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

my point in asking the question is to point out that if he really sped up that there would probably be something against him... i understand it may not have happened I wanted to find out if she also understood that...

but unless &quot;they&quot; were cops and had him on radar he won't get in any trouble

[quote author=Imissyourobin link=topic=898.msg33703#msg33703 date=1156216293]
    [quote author=chloekitten link=topic=898.msg33697#msg33697 date=1156215348]
    failing to give way to a Mack Truck will do it to you.....
    [/quote]

According to a man who was pulled over in a car, when this happened, she had plenty of room to get on but once the Mack truck saw her coming he sped up, and my mother found this out by talking to the police.
    [/quote]

so according to her mother the police know.............

I understand he probably isnt going to be charged, I'm pointing out the fact he probably didnt 'speed up' that she just hit him because she wasnt paying attention.

there was a mack truck behind me today on my way home and i thought of this thread.

[quote author=Grim Reaper link=topic=898.msg33688#msg33688 date=1156214301]
    [quote author=Broken Epiphany link=topic=898.msg33662#msg33662 date=1156210254]
    Yea and isn't this the reason they took comments away.&nbsp; So families who didn't want to read about what was being said about their love one didn't have too.

I stand by my comment, but it is sad.&nbsp; Mustang's crumble my boyfriend(who had a mustang) and hit anothor mustang.&nbsp; Both cars crumpled.

They are piece of shit cars.
    [/quote]

&quot;Mustangs crumble my boyfriend...&quot;&nbsp; Wasn't that a line from an Allen Ginsberg poem?
    [/quote]

don't know?

[quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=898.msg34612#msg34612 date=1156288139]
    there was a mack truck behind me today on my way home and i thought of this thread.
    [/quote]

You have many many years before you need to worry about that sort of thing....

oh grim!&nbsp; you're too good to me.

[/quote]

According to a man who was pulled over in a car, when this happened, she had plenty of room to get on but once the Mack truck saw her coming he sped up, and my mother found this out by talking to the police.
    [/quote]

Brings to mind a Franz Kafka quote:&nbsp; &quot;All human errors are impatience, a premature breaking off of methodical procedure, an apparent fencing-in of what is apparently at issue.&quot;

In most vehicular deaths, the tragedy is one caused by impatience.&nbsp; It is a bitter shame that so many lives are lost on account of this.

[quote author=Scorpiomoon link=topic=898.msg35076#msg35076 date=1156320669]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Brings to mind a Franz Kafka quote:Â* &quot;All human errors are impatience, a premature breaking off of methodical procedure, an apparent fencing-in of what is apparently at issue.&quot;

In most vehicular deaths, the tragedy is one caused by impatience.Â* It is a bitter shame that so many lives are lost on account of this.
    [/quote]

I must agree with you on this quote. It was a shame that she just so happened to have been taken away because of it. I knew her personally, and the way I look at it is, God needed his angel back.
    Robin, you were always a beautiful person both inside and out. You will be missed. I love you &lt;3

[quote author=Scorpiomoon link=topic=898.msg35076#msg35076 date=1156320669]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Brings to mind a Franz Kafka quote:Â* &quot;All human errors are impatience, a premature breaking off of methodical procedure, an apparent fencing-in of what is apparently at issue.&quot;

In most vehicular deaths, the tragedy is one caused by impatience.Â* It is a bitter shame that so many lives are lost on account of this.
    [/quote]

i think about this everytime I see an asshole speeding by or driving crazy just because they will be 5 mins late or something.. it isnt worth it.. the worste is when someone speeds up, riding the ass of my car, it pisses me off so bad because my son is of course always in the back in the car seat...&nbsp;

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

That's why I'm glad I don't drive. Most people are nutty anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

hm

good for what?

I'm not wearing any pants

Did someone edit? LOL! I know....it's still a sad sad story. I think this board did a lot of good because it gives the family and friends a chance to come and tell us about the person. I hope people talk about me when i die. This girl had a lot going for her. It's just a sad sad story all around.&nbsp;

[quote author=Beantown Bitch link=topic=898.msg38693#msg38693 date=1156784723]
    Did someone edit? LOL! I know....it's still a sad sad story. I think this board did a lot of good because it gives the family and friends a chance to come and tell us about the person. I hope people talk about me when i die. This girl had a lot going for her. It's just a sad sad story all around.Â*
    [/quote]

It still hurts, that shes gone. She was so happy with her life. It's a shame for her to be gone so soon.
    Robin, you were always a beautiful person both inside and out. You will be missed. I love you &lt;3

Yeah.&nbsp; I am really sorry for your loss.&nbsp; Thank you for teliing us about the real robin.

The only reason I said something was because people on here tend to call deaths fake and say that people's myspace pictures are fake. But in the case of Robin, what you see is what you get. She was a loving wonderful person.

Thank you to everyone on here who has heart.
    My family and I appreciate everything

i think about this everytime I see an asshole speeding by or driving crazy just because they will be 5 mins late or something.. it isnt worth it.. the worste is when someone speeds up, riding the ass of my car, it pisses me off so bad because my son is of course always in the back in the car seat...Â*
    that sux, get one of those baby on board signs for your car, maybe that will stop people tailing you
    People used to think that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, ...only sometimes the crow brings that soul back to set the wrong things right.<br />

No offence, but even if there were 15 lanes between me and a mack truck, I would wait for it to pass before merging.

[quote author=DOLLPARTS link=topic=898.msg39030#msg39030 date=1156807330]
    No offence, but even if there were 15 lanes between me and a mack truck, I would wait for it to pass before merging.
    [/quote]

I don't know if you read what EVERYONE had to say, but she had time, and the Mack truck saw her and sped up. But if you were smart enough you would read everyone's post besides attempting to say something.

Thread Information