Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nancy Mata (17 years old) - 12 January 2016 - awaiting ME results

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Meh, it's becoming more common these days to not have your true name on social media.
    Yeah, but "Ricco Love"? Super douchey choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Honestly, I am going to assume that everything is going to sound stupid or douchey when my kid comes around. I am already judgmental as hell now, I can't imagine when I am older than this and have to hear about what kids are going to be up to.

I mean, who would have ever thought about alcohol tampons? Future generations of stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

i had to google "what is threading eyebrows".

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Honestly, I am going to assume that everything is going to sound stupid or douchey when my kid comes around. I am already judgmental as hell now, I can't imagine when I am older than this and have to hear about what kids are going to be up to.

I mean, who would have ever thought about alcohol tampons? Future generations of stupid.
    True. I'm a crotchety old lady these days
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Yeah he's kinda douchey looking and apparently he was dealing drugs and got his girl shot in the face and killed, but it looks like he really loved her. Wrong place, wrong time Nancy. Rest in peace, pretty girl.

Meh, it's becoming more common these days to not have your true name on social media.
    Yeah seriously, this is basically what 90% of LA kids look like. Again, people are making judgments because they grew up in a different culture but i know plenty of people whose dads have neck tattoos and all that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by XraymianSnoodle View Post
    Yeah he's kinda douchey looking and apparently he was dealing drugs and got his girl shot in the face and killed, but it looks like he really loved her. Wrong place, wrong time Nancy. Rest in peace, pretty girl.
    I think you could be right, my mate was shot in similar circumstances. Yea she wasn't the target, but she did chose to live that life. Luckily she lived unlike poor Nancy.
    :(

He's 24, was arrested for cocaine and not just a tiny little bit. He wouldn't be dating my 17yo child if I had anything to say about it, I don't give a shit what he looks like.
    She died at 17 because of his choice of drugs, it is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    i had to google "what is threading eyebrows".
    A very painful experience.

FORT WORTH
    A teenager on probation for aggravated robbery is a suspect in the killing of another teen last week during a home invasion robbery that was possibly drug-related, police said Sunday.

Jail records identified the suspect as Daquarias Dennis, 18, of Fort Worth, who was arrested Friday.

Daquarias Dennis, 18, of Fort Worth
    Daquarias Dennis, 18, of Fort Worth Mansfield Jail Courtesy
    Dennis is accused of killing Nancy Mata on the night of Jan. 12 at a home in south Fort Worth. Her boyfriend, Ricardo Casteneda Jr., 24, was shot multiple times and remained hospitalized on Friday. His condition was not available Sunday.

Mata was pronounced dead the night of Jan. 12 at a home in the 3700 block of Bee Tree Lane. She died of a gunshot wound to the face.

Dennis is in the Mansfield jail with bond set at $1 million.

He had been placed on 10 years of probation Jan. 8 for aggravated robbery and burglary of a habitation, crimes that occurred in Fort Worth on Nov. 1, 2015, according to Tarrant County criminal court records. He was on probation with deferred adjudication, according to court records.

Homicide Sgt. Joe Loughman has said that investigators “believe that this was a drug-related home invasion robbery.”

Neighbors told police they saw a car with two people — another witness said four — pull up to the house about 9:30 p.m., according to Officer Daniel Segura, a police spokesman.

“One of the neighbors said he heard yelling and screaming,” Segura said.

Shortly afterward, neighbors heard multiple gunshots, he said.

Loughman said it appears that most of the shooting occurred inside the house. He said Casteneda ran from the residence and got help from neighbors.

The house, where police say Castenada and Mata appear to have been living, was the scene of a narcotics investigation in May.

Court records show Casteneda was arrested as a result of that investigation and charged with possession of marijuana between 4 ounces and five pounds and delivery/manufacturing of a controlled substance (cocaine.)

A Tarrant County grand jury declined to indict Casteneda in July on the marijuana charge but returned a true bill in connection with the cocaine charge, court records show.

As part of a plea bargain, Casteneda pleaded guilty in October to possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance and was sentenced to seven years’ deferred adjudication probation, court records show.

Mata was a student at Paschal High School from 2012 to October 2014, a Fort Worth school district spokesman said.

Her death marked the first homicide of 2016 in Fort Worth. There were 61 homicides in the city last year, up from 51 in 2014.

This report contains information from Star-Telegram archives.
    http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...e55183050.html

So the dude who was shot and the guy who shot him were both on 10 years probation? Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Oh wait, never mind. Just realized the guy who was shot had been sentenced to 7 years probation, not 10 like the shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information