Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: y

Quote Originally Posted by Bri View Post
    I am from the Plainfield area, neighboring town :-) This person is really crazy and it's scary.
    I grew up in Plainfield and visit often. Just north of there now. My anxiety has lessened a LOT as time has passed. I don't think there could be any big attack but damage is still being done and is tearing Plainfield apart. It's just bizarre.
    We are each our own devil and we make this world our own hell...Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by noshame View Post
    So sorry B!!! Had no idea. I did see that someone fixed my quote. Welcome. Are you from the Plainfield area yourself?
    thanks - I think puzzld used my name in a quote too, can that be fixed?

I grew up in Plainfield and visit often. Just north of there now. My anxiety has lessened a LOT as time has passed. I don't think there could be any big attack but damage is still being done and is tearing Plainfield apart. It's just bizarre.
    It's really sad for people in Plainfield. We moved from Indy so our kids could have a better education in a safer area Now all this. And that one person would have the ability to threaten for so long on social media just doesn't add up to me. I don't buy the "we can't find them", they found that kid Sunday on twitter in a matter of hours. Homeland Security was involved and this person has posted far worse and more often about Plainfield. It's all really strange. Like an episode of Scream Queens! I am terrified yet I also can't look away or help but laugh at some witty posts by citizens.

I thought the same thing moving from the Ben Davis area to Brownsburg but all the kids out here are determined to be punks. One was even shot in the legs a few months ago. In Brownsburg of all places! I agree that something weird is definitely going on. I don't know enough about computers and what can be done, but I agree, seems like they would have been found by now. We are going on a month. I can't wait to see how it plays out. It's gotta be more than just kids.
    We are each our own devil and we make this world our own hell...Oscar Wilde

Does anyone know who the picture of the little kid is in this case? It's sad to see their pictures used. At one point I wondered if we should all post our own pics on this freaks page to take the power out of what he/she/they are trying to do. Or if we all ban Facebook - don't post there or share or like until Facebook helps our community! All I can figure is that Twitter helped the cops on Sunday more than Facebook will help? There are so many theories too. I wonder if the kids questioned last week were picked on due to their past, or will they turn out to be involved? I sure hope not for the sake of their future, but then the scary reality is we still don't know who it is. I don't believe the cops are letting them "go longer" to rack up more charges. Doesn't seem like they would let the community go through this any longer.

I thought the same thing moving from the Ben Davis area to Brownsburg but all the kids out here are determined to be punks. One was even shot in the legs a few months ago. In Brownsburg of all places! I agree that something weird is definitely going on. I don't know enough about computers and what can be done, but I agree, seems like they would have been found by now. We are going on a month. I can't wait to see how it plays out. It's gotta be more than just kids.
    A shooting in Brownsburg? Crazy! My husband said we'd be safer on the East side of Indy at this point because those kids don't do this stuff. Sure, they have violence but it's targeted not masses or an entire community.

It also doesn't seem to be about a person any more and the anger is shifted to police, oddly after the raids. Makes me think it is someone who was brought it or even family/friends of theirs.

They're having a little Millie meltdown again right now. Lots of threats. Someone else might wanna screenshot because I have trouble posting them from droid

https://m.facebook.com/brian.kil.96?fref=nf

Edit : providing it' s the real "Brian/Brianna" & not some stupid trolling kid who's about to get his parent's door kicked in

Edit 2 OH MY GOD IT WORKED!!! Thankyou Ang!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by blighted star; 01-12-2016 at 02:59 AM.

Those pages are down now. I imagine more will be up in the next 24 hours or so. I got added to a "secret" Plainfield Parents FB page. The parents are going nuts. They want Millie charged as a terrorist, co-conspirator, for sexting, and for her to be forced to move out of state. I just got back from dinner at my SIL's so going to get caught up right now.

This was posted on one of the pages last night. It seems to be the most feasible at this point.
    "At the beginning of 2015, a Plainfield music aid/music teacher was arrested and accused of having sexual relationships with two Plainfield high school students. Searching through Facebook, and by no means do I mean any disrespect to either of these victims and I feel sorry for the both of them to have to have gone through anything like that, however , during that search, I have came across some things that made me brainstorm thoughts in my head.

This man, Christopher Charles Brown 33, was arrested and charged with child seduction. Through out all of these post, it seems that the students being mentioned/threatened are all apart of choir or band. In November Millie's dad posted a "stop sexual violence" post to his Facebook. And, on December 15,2015, Christopher Browns trial begin. Thursday December 17, Brian Kil came to life and began the threats saying that all they wanted Millie to do was tell the truth and apologize on National Tv for the world to see and they would calmly turn themselves in.

Is there any way that this could be related? Sadly, maybe Millie was a victim or new someone who was in this case and whoever this "Brian Kil" person is believes that Millie lied, someone that they are in love with is in trouble for it and they want Millie to say it was all untrue??

If Millie had been the victim of this Christopher brown, it would explain how this person has all access to these explicit photos and his able to shame, humiliate, and scar this poor CHILD!

Maybe I'm way off base, however, circumstantial accusations kind of adds up."
    How do I get in the secret parent fb page? I am sure I'm qualified, as I am a parent and I'm going crazy not knowing anything!

How do i edit my name?

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Williams Henry View Post
    How do i edit my name?
    I had the same issue, I had to email the administration support for the site *good luck* they do it pretty fast. The good thing is I don't think the killer, you are referred to him as because he wants to kill people, has found this blog

*killer as I refer to him

noshame, message me the link for the secret one, or add me :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Yeah let Beli in!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

My brother and SIL are Profs at IU in Bloomington. How close is that?
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    My brother and SIL are Profs at IU in Bloomington. How close is that?
    about 1 hr...

Erg.

Glad you got the screenshots, it is all down now. I wonder if anyone let the authorities know? Seems like he's more on edge and for him to be able to see that girls profile on facebook I'm thinking he, or she I guess, is still friends with her because there is no trace of her Facebook page anywhere when I do a search

he tagged a girl named Kaylee Shrout - https://www.facebook.com/kaylee.shrout?fref=ts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

If this person was really gonna do something, they would do it instead of continually talking smack, right? Every threatening post they make increases the chances they'll get caught, so why keep making threats and risk getting busted before they can carry out their diabolical plan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

he's at the local meeting posting right now on comments about people there. ..sharing quotes aND mocking them

wow....it's gotta be an adult, this is crazy that they cant find him!!

Do you have a link?

I cannot post pics, but he's sitting right there. It has to be an adult. I'm starting to wonder if it's law enforcement or a faculty member. I'm also wondering ig it's a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I cannot post pics, but he's sitting right there. It has to be an adult. I'm starting to wonder if it's law enforcement or a faculty member. I'm also wondering ig it's a woman.
    Yes, I think it is someone in law enforcement. He knew about IP addresses and Facebook rules with turning over information. He also talked about them having over 200 court orders, how could he know that? How would a person not in that arena be able to get that information? He posted on his way home that he will answer the questions and give us answers. Did you see the posting where he told the woman that she had a week to think of a good question and that what happens when he doesn't get caught is that he kills her children. Then one one guy so he said he wished his 3 kids were in town, how did he know that guy had 3 kids and what time I lived in? How can this man know everything?

Thread Information