Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: y

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    As you can see I caught myself jumping to beard conclusions
    The dude I posted does have a hot girlfriend though!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

But don't you think that would be the number one suspect for the FBI and police if she was involved? It seems like that would be plenty for them to get a warrant to search his home considering the warrants they had when they raided the other homes and there was nothing that came of it

Quote Originally Posted by Bri View Post
    But don't you think that would be the number one suspect for the FBI and police if she was involved? It seems like that would be plenty for them to get a warrant to search his home considering the warrants they had when they raided the other homes and there was nothing that came of it
    the authorities did say 200 subpeonas were carried out. it all seems like the fbi and PPD would have it figured out by now. it's the closest i've seen to a logical theory. but that doesn't mean it's true.
    We are each our own devil and we make this world our own hell...Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by noshame View Post
    the authorities did say 200 subpeonas were carried out. it all seems like the fbi and PPD would have it figured out by now. it's the closest i've seen to a logical theory. but that doesn't mean it's true.
    well I agree it seems most likely...

Quote Originally Posted by noshame View Post
    i asked that question. doesn't seem like he has many he considers a friend so I find that even odder.
    Being named a "friend" of Brian/na Kil is pretty much a ticket to social banishment & hatred in Plainfield right now.

I'm going to go out on a limb here & say that anyone this person names as a "friend" or speaks favourably of, is also someone they have it in for & want targeted for harrassment.

They have the power to pit the whole town against any community member & they can sit back & watch as the dogs start howling & circling. They can have anyone they choose savaged & publicly taken down with a single comment right now & they are fucking loving it.

Years after this person is exposed & dealt with, this town is going to be living with the consequences of all the nasty comments & accusations it's members where tricked into making against each other. I live in a pretty small town & just by imagining this happening here, I know some of the damage to relationships in Plainfield has the potential to last decades

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I can't understand how they aren't catching this guy. Get Anonymous on his ass or something if the Feds can't handle it. Takes one to know one in the computer world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

He's on tumblr again.

This is the gif from the screenshot.

Link again for those that dont want to find it in the back pages http://briankil.tumblr.com/

The song playing when you go to the page from the Beatles song to the Stone Sour song in the screen shot.

I think everyone should ignore this little shit and see what happens. These threats have been going on for a month now, and nothing has happened. I'm calling BS on this little asshole that can't deal with a breakup.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Well according to them it'll only go on for another week? :/
    It's just such a weird situation to me since they cant find him...

So since he has repeatedly they can't be together because ofor the mom does that mean it is Jacob her boyfriend?

He said that he is so mad at her and that if she doesn't apologize he will kill her and make her listen to the death of everyone around her that she cares about. he even told her at one point she should have called the cops because he just wants to get close to her and then no one will ever find her body. Yet if someone says anything about her look how defensive he gets, it doesn't make sense. Plus he never threatens the mom or Jacob who is the boyfriend

Quote Originally Posted by Bri View Post
    So since he has repeatedly they can't be together because ofor the mom does that mean it is Jacob her boyfriend?
    That kinda makes sense, but it seems like that's one of the first people the authorities would have looked into. But it would explain why she won't give him up -assuming she knows who it is-

I wonder if she had a secret long-distance boyfriend.
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    That kinda makes sense, but it seems like that's one of the first people the authorities would have looked into. But it would explain why she won't give him up -assuming she knows who it is-

I wonder if she had a secret long-distance boyfriend.
    I don't know and I can't imagine what happened that her mom intervened to say she couldn't date someone. I thought about that, like is it someone older and her mom said absolutely not? But looks like that boy Jacob has been her boyfriend for a while not like he's someone new to the picture so that would make me think that he would be a target for the person right?

He also says he will avoid the choir room which makes me think that between the choir teacher that he posted a picture of and Millie they know who it is based on all the information he's already shared. Which means that the police are already looking at the person and they don't think it's a credible threat. If it really does happen how could it not be that the entire community will look at the police and the FBI and think they really messed this up because nothing tragic should come of this when we've all had a front row seat. Millie's mom is upset that she can't come back to school but yet she isn't publicly saying who she thinks that it is and that makes me wonder too. It seems like her and her daughter are both protecting this person yet he's upset with both of them and won't say why. He doesn't want anyone to say anything bad about her but not long ago he wanted to YouTube video of her being killed... Makes me wonder if it's different people and not just one person

this is just getting stupid now. all of the fighting between the group i belong to and the group that i got kicked out of for being in both groups has made it to BK's Tumblr page. Members are saying that people from the opposing group are creating fake profiles and messaging each other and hacking their phones. I don't know if any of these people are supposed to be BK but he is supposed to be in both groups but they sure have fancy computer skills too. weird. weird.

weird.

Yeah this whole this is just so weird. I just want it to be resolved. I don't have no preference of how, but I just want to know what's going on.

I bet it's some girl who hates her. They have manipulated EVERYONE into turning on her by using shitty gossip & rumour. Her boyfriend will be wondering if she's hiding something, her mother & family probably wonder too. Even locals who are on her side assume there really was some kind of incident with a guy somewhere in her past that led to this.

The way this is dragging out is like the modern day version of those old-style poison pen vendettas. It's seriously fucking nasty. I feel so bad for this girl : (

So now he is talking about killing his own mother and sister?? Geezus.

And figures his "BFF" would have my name: Nicole.

Wonder if he was honest, if anyone with that name has posted or commented on any of his stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I bet it's some girl who hates her. They have manipulated EVERYONE into turning on her by using shitty gossip & rumour. Her boyfriend will be wondering if she's hiding something, her mother & family probably wonder too. Even locals who are on her side assume there really was some kind of incident with a guy somewhere in her past that led to this.

The way this is dragging out is like the modern day version of those old-style poison pen vendettas. It's seriously fucking nasty. I feel so bad for this girl : (
    This is what I'm thinking. The vernacular points to a teenage girl.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    This is what I'm thinking. The vernacular points to a teenage girl.
    I think it's a dude. For sure. And for the same reasons, oddly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I think it's a dude. For sure. And for the same reasons, oddly enough.
    I feel like it's a female trying to sound like a boy, but either way it's a kid in my opinion. And this is a game. Empty threats if you ask me.
    Oh well, back to gum.

Thread Information