Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Plainfield Indiana High School facing mass shooting threats since before Christmas.

so what is yandex? is that an email address on the picture? who released that statement that liveleak posted?
    We are each our own devil and we make this world our own hell...Oscar Wilde

One juvenile has been taken into custody. Pictures in link of search.

http://www.wthr.com/story/30893300/p...-cyber-threats

Posted: Jan 05, 2016 6:53 PM CST
    Updated: Jan 05, 2016 7:57 PM CST
    By Jeremy Brilliant, WTHR reporterConnect

By David MacAnally, WTHR reporterConnect

PLAINFIELD, Ind. -
    Plainfield police officers, State Police and FBI agents are searching at least two locations in Plainfield.

Law enforcement officers, including help from SWAT officers and a special cyber task force, are serving search warrants connected to the Plainfield and Danville cyber threats.

Investigators told Eyewitness News they were taking a juvenile from one of the homes. Neighbors say a number of juveniles live in the residence.

At least two people were being questioned at the second location.

Police are holding a press conference in Plainfield to address Tuesday's operation.

The bulk of the threats targeted Plainfield High School and one specific student there. But those threats then mushroomed. The suspect threatened the girl's friends, other students at the school, police officers who tried to help and at one point threatened a Plainfield mall. The suspect created a Facebook page under the name "Brian Kil," detailing his violent and deadly plan. saying. "I spent the entire night making more explosives. I'll be prepared."

That was more than two weeks ago.

Students returned to class Monday even though no arrests had yet been made in the case.

While law enforcement confirmed they were executing search warrants in the case Tuesday night, WTHR has not yet received any word of arrests coming from those searches. Our crews on the scene did see at least two people being questioned at the search area.

This story will be updated as more information becomes available.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Bizarre.

DISCLAIMER: The following quotes are not in reference to your loved one. They are quotes found to be funny in regard to much older cases.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post

Okay this is the part where I admit he's kind of pretty, or at least he would be if he hadn't killed his sister and smeared poo on her candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

Is she scowling in every pic, or is that her unfortunate face?!?

Quote Originally Posted by noshame View Post
    so what is yandex? is that an email address on the picture? who released that statement that liveleak posted?
    Sorry I don't know that stuff. Just posted what I found.

Like I said upthread, I had been in a similiar situation myself when I was a teenager. I really thought my life was over. In my case, it was an asshole ex that did it to me. It was one of the hardest experiences in my life, and I can't begin to fathom how terribly worse I would have felt if people's parents were ridiculing me as well.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Names are coming out. I went to high school with one of the boy's mother. I'm chatting with her ex-husband now that I went to school with too. He knew the kid had the ability to do it. I'm in shock.

Latest is that 4 kids are in custody and one adult. Some people are naming a child that belongs to someone I went to school with. I sent a message to the mother and she responded they were home in bed and it wasn't her kids. i recently saw a message that are saying the mother I know was arrested but I don't see how that is possible when I talked to her on FB less than an hour ago.

Latest is that 4 kids are in custody and one adult. Some people are naming a child that belongs to someone I went to school with. I sent a message to the mother and she responded they were home in bed and it wasn't her kids. i recently saw a message that are saying the mother I know was arrested but I don't see how that is possible when I talked to her on FB less than an hour ago.
    The article I read said they took 1 adult female and 2 juveniles into custody. It was implied the place the juveniles were arrested was a house full of kids with no adult supervision, and the adult was apprehended at the house across the street.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

how do i post screenshots? the names of the kids are out there but i can't find a news source that is stating them. supposedly some or one of the kids have been released and no arrests tonight. i bet they will be questioned all night though.

Link to article I was referring to: http://www.wthr.com/story/30893300/p...-cyber-threats

how do i post screenshots? the names of the kids are out there but i can't find a news source that is stating them. supposedly some or one of the kids have been released and no arrests tonight. i bet they will be questioned all night though.
    Are you on a laptop or iPad? I'm pretty sure either way you can attach the file by going to "go advanced" on the right bottom corner. Then scroll down to where it says "manage attachments" click on that icon then click on the "add file" icon. You can choose to go to your photo library and select which pic you want to post. Then click "upload". After you have uploaded the pic you want select "done" then "submit reply".

Yandex is a Russian internet co I think

So has it all stopped? Is this mother right about her kid just writing a stupid comment on the page or she being conned?

http://fox59.com/2016/01/06/mother-o...n-is-innocent/

PLAINFIELD, Ind. (Jan. 6, 2016)-- The mother of a Plainfield High School student taken in for questioning Tuesday night said he is not responsible for online threats in recent weeks.

Tuesday night, authorities raided multiple locations in Plainfield connected to violent, online threats launched against students at Plainfield High School, Danville High School, and a Hendricks County shopping center.

The mother told FOX59 her son is not behind the threats, despite what he may have put on social media.

“They pounded on the door, said SWAT team,” she said, “I got up. I went to answer the door, and guns were in my face.”

She said her son commented on the online profile launching the threats, claiming he was the real person with that profile’s name.

She told FOX59 that Plainfield Police brought her son in and questioned him, before ultimately letting him go. They questioned her daughter, too. She was present the whole time.

“They asked him a bunch of questions about a bunch of things, and then they asked him if he was Brian Kil, and he said no. And they said, you were on Brian Kil’s page,” she said, “They said that anyone that mentions that they are Brian Kil, they are going to be pulled in for questioning.”

Sources Tuesday night confirmed to FOX59 that three people were taken in to be questioned.

In addition to the raid at the home on Avon Avenue near U.S. 40, investigators took computers and other electronics from a home on East Drive.

FOX59 went by that home on Wednesday, where someone inside told us to leave.

Neighbors in that area are stunned by the threats and the raids.

“It’s pretty quiet, no problems,” said Roy Marlow, who lives nearby,” It takes a pretty low person to cause all that trouble and all.”

The mother said she wishes her son never said anything on the page in the first place.

“We said that is really stupid. Delete it, and it was already too late because people out there are posting screen shots, because everybody thinks they are the hero, and you are not,” she said.

She also wants investigators to find the real culprit.

“I want to know, do you actually have a real lead on Brian? From what is going on here and what happened last night, they don’t,” she said.

The mother said her son is being suspended from school because of all of this, a punishment she does not believe is fair.

Plainfield Schools did not return our request for comment.

Neither Plainfield Police nor the FBI released new information on the

Things have been quiet the past few days. Everybody was released within 12 hours at the max. Parents are still up in arms and want answers from what security measures are being taken, to what the kids ar saying, to what design to use for Plainfield Strong tshirts (I Survived the Plainfield Massacre tshirt idea went around but that was quickly vetoed and frowned upon).

There's not been any word from "Brian Kil" since the search warrants were issued but today a profile with a girl's picture with the name "Brianna Kilian" popped up. The only post it has says "Everybody wants to be my friend". Is this the same person? Copy cat? Dumbass kids? It's still all a mystery.

Everybody wants answers but we are being reminded of when Jared Fogle was first served a search warrant at his house. It was the same SWAT team and tacticul unit but his arrest didn't come until about six weeks after the search so there doesn't seem to be any quick answer in sight.

Oops, the Brianna Kilian website does say she is from Plainfield Indiana so not just a coincidence.

Yeah that page was just created. I just don't see the point in it though.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Yeah that page was just created. I just don't see the point in it though.
    Me neither.

DISCLAIMER: The following quotes are not in reference to your loved one. They are quotes found to be funny in regard to much older cases.

Okay this is the part where I admit he's kind of pretty, or at least he would be if he hadn't killed his sister and smeared poo on her candy.

Is she scowling in every pic, or is that her unfortunate face?!?

It's just starting to get some activity

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00011039591590

Brianna Kilian
    2 hrs ?
    ugh, grandma Millard wandered off again. We need to find her before something bad happens

Cortney Exline-Swihart
    Millie?
    More ? 21 minutes ago

Even more today. Earlier, the Brianna Kilian page changed her profile picture to one of the boys that have been accused. There is talk about some conversation going on between the two but I haven't seen any screenshots yet and they have been deleted. In the past hour or so, the profile picture has gone back to a girl on the Brianna Kilian page. Some other parents have tried to reverse google search the image with no luck. "Brianna" has also since posted about Millie's mother needing to die and then even more recently posted a picture of a little girl by a Christmas tree. Other Brian Kil pages are popping up but nothing has been posted on them yet.

New threats up in the past ten minutes. Wish I didn't work this afternoon.

https://www.facebook.com/brianna.lik

lol, he straight up told someone to call the police then said "lol, just kidding". called the town cops out.

I took a bunch of screen shots. I have the flu and am half conscious, so they may not be in order but I will still post them :)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank you AngieBla! I suck at posting screenshot and I'm trying to get ready for work. I love you!

Wow. Someone just posted their address for the whole world to see asking the guy to come down for a confrontation.
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Newer posts.

Using attachment system rather than photobucket so I apologize if they're in the wrong order. Obviously the one with the cover and profile pic goes first
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Thread Information