Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Making a Murderer Documentary (Teresa Halbach Murder - Steven Avery/Brandan Dassey)

I think we should just have Sean Penn interview Avery and square this all away once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I think we should just have Sean Penn interview Avery and square this all away once and for all.
    But...but..but Donnie Wahlberg has spoken!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

The sketchy interview. Between this, and the deleted voicemails/hacking her phone/"figuring" out her password. These two mother fuckers know something.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley951 View Post
    http://www.hlntv.com/shows/morning-e...sive-interview Avery's ex fiancee is
    saying he's guilty. There's a little video at the link and the full interview is on tonight. Anyone going to watch?
    Ugh, Nancy Grace. I just watched the clip, so I haven't seen the entire interview yet, but I call sour grapes. Her story doesn't make sense, I don't buy she was threatened by him from jail to say she supported him. Plus, the jail house phone calls from her to him during the time frame of Teresa's murder kind of contradict what she is saying now, and her story that she took rat poison twice, so she could get sent to the hospital and get away from him? Buh-lon-ey. I don't doubt there was domestic violence; it was very likely not one-sided. Not that it makes it okay either way. Steven Avery is very possibly not a great guy, he's probably not someone I would want to be dating anyone in my family. It's annoying me that people are pulling out these things are proof of his guilt for murder. There is a reason that you can't just randomly use a person's criminal past against them when they go on trial, but that's exactly what these media outlets keep doing by bringing up unrelated stuff that shows he was a bad guy who did bad things.

If he was threatening her from jail to defend him on camera, there should be a recording to prove that, since the phone calls are all recorded. She claims she was never in love with him, which I don't buy. If he was so horrible and abusive, but she didn't love him, why would she stay with him for two years? I get it's hard to leave an abuser, but usually the victim is in love with them which is part of why it's so difficult to leave. The phone calls between them at the jail, both when she was in jail and after he is arrested, seem to contradict her story. They are very lovey-dovey, and stuff. I don't know if she's coming out with that now for attention, or because she's being threatened, or because she's making $ for doing interviews... but I don't buy this. I feel like this just a bitter ex who is probably trying to distance herself from Steven Avery by saying she never loved him, while at the same time taking advantage of the situation for her own benefit. If a jail house phone call or something else surfaces to back up what she is saying, then I'll eat my own words, but I don't think that's going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post

The sketchy interview. Between this, and the deleted voicemails/hacking her phone/"figuring" out her password. These two mother fuckers know something.
    I know, right?! I find the ex and the brother being so chummy-chummy very odd to begin with, nevermind the other stuff that makes them look suspicious. I do have trouble trying to work out how and why the brother and the ex (and the roommate?) would have banded together to murder her, but if the police had done their job investigating properly, I might not have trouble putting the pieces together. There was just not much information about what was going on in Teresa's life and the dynamics between those three men and Teresa to try and figure out wtf happened.

On episode 4 now and pretty angry about how the whole investigation was run.
    I have so many questions about the State's case against them.

And as far a Donnie Walburg's opinion goes? What a hoot! Man's not known for his rational thinking, I agree with Deb, a turd on a shoe is far likely to have better judgement.

Avery and Dassey did it

the one thing that really stood out to me about the ex's interview on NG was that she said her DNA was found in steven's trailer. do we know if this is confirmed? because if it is, it proves that he couldn't have sanitized the place (which i'm pretty sure is impossible, anyway).

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    the one thing that really stood out to me about the ex's interview on NG was that she said her DNA was found in steven's trailer. do we know if this is confirmed? because if it is, it proves that he couldn't have sanitized the place (which i'm pretty sure is impossible, anyway).
    She's probably talking about the bullet that magically appeared during the second search of the garage months later. And they know he didn't sanitize anything because his own DNA was still present.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    She's probably talking about the bullet that magically appeared during the second search of the garage months later. And they know he didn't sanitize anything because his own DNA was still present.
    no, jodi said her DNA found in the trailer. it wasn't about the bullet. she was in jail, so she couldn't have been there after the clean up.

no, jodi said her DNA found in the trailer. it wasn't about the bullet. she was in jail, so she couldn't have been there after the clean up.
    Oh! I thought you meant that Jodi said the victim's DNA was in the trailer. Gotcha.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Anyone else get slight enjoyment watching Dr. Phil and Nancy Grace go at over this case on DPS? It's like 2 Narcissists locked in a room and fighting over the last mirror!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

A crime scene cleaner, who has testified in other trisls, posted on reddit that what Kratz suggested re: the blood/clean up was impossible.

Jodi is such a liarpants

Nancy Grace is nuts. When she has nothing to debate, she switches to "what about if you're dead, who's going to speak for you" crazy crap, complete with tears. It's a damn good thing she "entertains" us on TV rather than work as a prosecutor.

And when she says the woman was raped as if that is fact, when there is zero evidence of rape.

The ID channel is doing a huge story on this case Saturday night.

9 eastern time.

Steven's new lawyer is taking Kratz to task on Twitter and it's pretty funny.

There's a site with all the docs and evidence at the point, so a lot of discussion on reddit & on facebook has been happening. It's been my bedtime reading.

Dateline is going to do a story Friday.

Deciding whether to watch this on Netflix this weekend or dig up episodes of Celebrity Couples Therapy with Courtney and Doug....

Originally posted by animosity:

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley951 View Post
    Dateline is going to do a story Friday.
    Ffs I hope it's not the annoying old guy who tells the case like it's an old ghost story around the campfire.

I've never watched Dateline but going to watch this one. His new lawyer is going to be on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Ffs I hope it's not the annoying old guy who tells the case like it's an old ghost story around the campfire.

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/05/14/...eith-morrison/

....and this

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    this is my favorite theory, the ed edwards theory, but it is so ridiculous to tie him to so many cases around the country. i mean what are the odds that the zodiac killer killed jonbenet ramsey, the WM3 victims, and teresa halbach.

Thread Information