Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Making a Murderer Documentary (Teresa Halbach Murder - Steven Avery/Brandan Dassey)

Brendan: I'm getting out of prison.

Mom: Yeah

Brendan: Yeah

Mom: ...

Brendan: I like cats.

Brendan: Did you tape wrestlemania?

Yeah

Okay it's been over a year since this series aired. Has anyone changed their minds about the case now? I was on the Avery is innocent train when I first binge watched it, but after a year of reading and studying on it, I actually lean more towards Avery being guilty and the show was too biased and overly edited to tell the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Okay it's been over a year since this series aired. Has anyone changed their minds about the case now? I was on the Avery is innocent train when I first binge watched it, but after a year of reading and studying on it, I actually lean more towards Avery being guilty and the show was too biased and overly edited to tell the truth.
    This has always been my general take - watching it you could see it was very much leaning one way, so I have kind of left this one behind until more comes to light (I know I heard on the radio they're doing some more shit, I forget what right now though hahah)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

I didn't read the whole article, but supposedly it's proof Avery did commit the murders.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    I think he is guilty and Brendan is innocent and got pretty railroaded.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

https://www.avclub.com/federal-appea...eys-1821140559

Federal appeals court narrowly upholds Brendan Dassey's murder conviction

With one dissenting judge calling the decision “a profound miscarriage of justice,” a federal appeals court in Chicago has reversed an earlier decision to overturn the murder conviction of Brendan Dassey, one of the subjects of Netflix’s true crime documentary hit Making A Murderer. The 4-to-3 decision hinged on whether individual justices believed that Dassey’s confession to the murder of Teresa Halbach—which the then-16-year-old has since recanted, claiming it was coerced—stood up in a court of law. Ultimately, the majority decided that it did.

The dissenting opinions in the case were blistering, though, with judge Ilana Diamond Rovner writing, “His confession was not voluntary and his conviction should not stand, and yet an impaired teenager has been sentenced to life in prison.” (Dassey was a high school sophomore enrolled in special education classes at the time the murder occurred.)

Wow.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    I think Brendan may have seen something but I don't think he was involved. Also, there is no way in hell that it went down the way Brendan confessed to. There was not enough blood evidence found at the Avery residence and there is no fuckin way they are smart enough to have avoided it/cleaned it up. I do think though, that at the same time, the police department in that town is dirty. They should all be fired for even the appearance of wrong doing.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Just finished watching season 2...anybody have any new thoughts on this case?

Im just now watching this. I watched it originally in 2015, but stop watching it after hearing about the cat murder. I decided to watch it again, and though Im half way through this thread, Im not seeing Steven Avery as being innocent. I dont think the kid had anything to do with it though.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Im just now watching this. I watched it originally in 2015, but stop watching it after hearing about the cat murder. I decided to watch it again, and though Im half way through this thread, Im not seeing Steven Avery as being innocent. I dont think the kid had anything to do with it though.
    I am not sure of his innocence or guilt. After watching the documentary years ago, I felt he was innocent. However, reading more and more since then, I cannot conclusively say he is innocent or guilty.

Here are all the transcripts, photographs, etc., from his trial:

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/

I wonder what happened with the fiance that made her break it off and be scared of him.

Im just not buying the police killed someone and planted evidence or they came across a dead body and framed him with it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I want to makeit very clear that I think Brendan is innocent.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 06-13-2022 at 02:53 PM. Reason: nvm stevens dad made a cameo

Thread Information