Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Girl to commit hari kari suicide?

Re: Girl to commit hari kari suicide?

[quote author=houdhetmooi link=topic=895.msg54885#msg54885 date=1158858573]
    Can someone tell me what EMO means? Thanx
    [/quote]

Everything you nneed to know about being EMO.

http://www.break.com/index/emokid.html

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=895.msg55210#msg55210 date=1158894995]
    [quote author=Apathetic link=topic=895.msg55208#msg55208 date=1158894882]
    Oh ok..Yeah thats a pretty sick situation.I mean,the guy is DEAD and ppl are pissing on him,sucking his thing,shoving pills & alcohol down his throat..Ugh sick twisted freaks
    [/quote]
    Y'all really need to watch this.  He shits in his hand onstage and throws it at the audience.  I swear you have never seen anything like it.
    [/quote]

I'm downloading it right now  , it'll give me something to watch when I get home from work tomorrow! 

Oh ok..Yeah thats a pretty sick situation.I mean,the guy is DEAD and ppl are pissing on him,sucking his thing,shoving pills & alcohol down his throat..Ugh sick twisted freaks
    [/quote]
    Y'all really need to watch this.Â* He shits in his hand onstage and throws it at the audience.Â* I swear you have never seen anything like it.
    [/quote]
    It is truly the most mind-boggling video you will ever watch.
    Did you just throw a burrito at me?!

[/quote]
    Y'all really need to watch this.Â* He shits in his hand onstage and throws it at the audience.Â* I swear you have never seen anything like it.
    [/quote]

Unless you go back to the first page and watch the video I posted of him breaking a bottle on stage and then bashing his face into the broken glass like 20 times....then he proceeds to assault a girl on stage.  I think their is some feces mixed somewhere in there also...

[quote author=brascolaw link=topic=895.msg55273#msg55273 date=1158904081]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Unless you go back to the first page and watch the video I posted of him breaking a bottle on stage and then bashing his face into the broken glass like 20 times....then he proceeds to assault a girl on stage.Â* I think their is some feces mixed somewhere in there also...
    [/quote]

I'm pretty sure that is a snippet from Hated.  If not, it is oddly similar to scenes in the film.  What a fuckin sociopath!  Although, if he were still alive, I might be tempted to check it out.  From the back, of course 

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=895.msg55337#msg55337 date=1158926288]

I'm pretty sure that is a snippet from Hated.  If not, it is oddly similar to scenes in the film.  What a fuckin sociopath!  Although, if he were still alive, I might be tempted to check it out.  From the back, of course 
    [/quote]

LOL 

I always wanted to see him play live too - it would have been an experience! And I would have been standing right at the back of the room!

Yeah, I think that the GG 'in state' pics are in "Hated", which is well worth a view (though not for the weak stomached amongst us!).
    The stuff about the pills, booze etc at the wake is true.  I don't think the stuff about his bruv performing oral on him is though.

It cracks me up that his parents called him Jesus Christ, what high hopes they must have had for him! And what did they get?
    A shite throwing, microphone-up-ass placing, hard living, junkie Punk, always up for fighting on stage and being nude!

That said, he was a rum fecker - but an entertaining one at that!

[quote author=Gemini link=topic=895.msg55721#msg55721 date=1158953102]

I always wanted to see him play live too - it would have been an experience! And I would have been standing right at the back of the room!
    [/quote]

LMAO  :lol: :lol:

Me too.

I just got this from Blockbuster (online) last night and watched it...oh my god, this guy was a sick fuck!
    He randomly attacks people, shits onstage and plays in it, and runs around naked. 
    I might also add the he has the tiniest penis I have ever seen on a grown man!  If anyone rents this make sure to watch the additional 50 minutes of footage from his last performance (the day before he died)...there is a guy following him around and putting his finger in...well, just watch it!  :-o
    maybe you should take your lectures elsewhere. like to a convention of people who enjoy lectures.

[quote author=waltflannigansdog link=topic=895.msg56659#msg56659 date=1159133135]
    I just got this from Blockbuster (online) last night and watched it...oh my god, this guy was a sick fuck!
    He randomly attacks people, shits onstage and plays in it, and runs around naked.Â*
    I might also add the he has the tiniest penis I have ever seen on a grown man!Â* If anyone rents this make sure to watch the additional 50 minutes of footage from his last performance (the day before he died)...there is a guy following him around and putting his finger in...well, just watch it!Â* Â*:-o
    [/quote]

I can look at ogrish all day long, but what you just described.... blah.  I think I'll pass on that rental! 

If I change my mind, I think I will have to mute it because his "music" is horrible.

[quote author=waltflannigansdog link=topic=895.msg56659#msg56659 date=1159133135]
    He randomly attacks people, shits onstage and plays in it, and runs around naked. 
    I might also add the he has the tiniest penis I have ever seen on a grown man!  If anyone rents this make sure to watch the additional 50 minutes of footage from his last performance (the day before he died)...there is a guy following him around and putting his finger in...well, just watch it!  :-o
    [/quote]

Yeah, you are right about his penis...LOL.  I always thought it looked unfeasibly small. 

As for the other stuff you mentioned, sounds like it was a normal day at the office for GG! 

SOAD

[quote author=budweiserdrinker link=topic=895.msg55212#msg55212 date=1158895178]
    [quote author=houdhetmooi link=topic=895.msg54885#msg54885 date=1158858573]
    Can someone tell me what EMO means? Thanx
    [/quote]

Everything you nneed to know about being EMO.

http://www.break.com/index/emokid.html
    [/quote]

emo song............lmfao....very amusing

[quote author=Nik link=topic=895.msg34610#msg34610 date=1156288029]
    yeah man, GG Allen was a crazy mother fucker. I remember another video of him, he a bunch of girl pee on him and do a bunch of weird stuff. Then he cut open his forhead and let it bleed all over the stage. Well it just on and on until he start smearing crap all over him. Crazy dude!!
    [/quote]

GG Allin is the Kali of rock gods.
    [tt][size=17pt]Most hottest user of correct grammar and syntax.[/size][/tt]<br /><br />[quote author=waltflannigansdog]<br />...spiders fuck up everything...[/quote]

Thread Information