Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mother holds child and jumps in front of a train - mother dies, child survives

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyCooper View Post
    Smart girl! Some antidepressants are wonder drugs for people. Some can be a death sentence. Keep in mind there are lots of different formulas out there and just because one made you suicidal, they might not all have the same side effect. And keep that brother nearby. He sounds like a keeper!
    Thank you Izzy. The antidepressant was an add on to one that had been working, still taking the good one and very lucky to have found one that works for me. My brother is awesome. I was really lucky that I actually had enough sense to recognize something was way off with my thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm so sorry you went through that. I suppose because I don't have children, I don't relate as well to that aspect of suicide. I have a complete understanding of people believing others are better of without them, just not an understanding of people believing a child is better off dead. I guess when I see a murder/suicide I see it as arrogance or a way to have control over others. "If I can't have you, control you then nobody will".

Now that I've seen some other examples of reasons why and the different thought processes, I understand better. I suppose I'm lucky I don't understand it.
    Thank you. I totally get it, I thought the same way for the longest time. After my battle with PPD and then this crazyness with the thoughts. I have a different few point now when some tragedies occur, especially when it involves a baby and a new(er) mom. Then of course, there are the arrogant assholes too.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigkiller View Post
    Thank you Izzy. The antidepressant was an add on to one that had been working, still taking the good one and very lucky to have found one that works for me. My brother is awesome. I was really lucky that I actually had enough sense to recognize something was way off with my thought.

Thank you. I totally get it, I thought the same way for the longest time. After my battle with PPD and then this crazyness with the thoughts. I have a different few point now when some tragedies occur, especially when it involves a baby and a new(er) mom. Then of course, there are the arrogant assholes too.
    I definitely understand PPD and PPS as well from an outsider's point of view. Situations with kids upset me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Whilst you are all talking about the baby, and Facebook, etc, there is a much more important issue that seem to have escaped everyone's attention. Did she jump? Or was she pushed? And did the perpetrator buy a slice of pizza afterwards after calling his lawyer?

Platform, balcony, gotta admit, they are similar M.O.s?

Thread Information