Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anna Yocca (31) tried to give herself a coat-hanger abortion at 6 months pregnant- the baby was born at 1.5lbs and will have lifelong disabilities

Anna Yocca (31) tried to give herself a coat-hanger abortion at 6 months pregnant- the baby was born at 1.5lbs and will have lifelong disabilities

https://www.facebook.com/anna.yocca

A Tennessee woman is facing serious charges for an alleged failed abortion attempt.

Anna Yocca is accused of attempting the procedure herself while six months pregnant. Authorities began to investigate after she went to an emergency room. Her 1.5 pound baby was saved, but he continues to suffer from medical conditions, according to the Murfreesboro Post.

According to a Murfreesboro Police Department report obtained by the Associated Press, the 31-year-old woman attempted to carry out an abortion while in a water-filled bathtub. However, it did not go as planned and she became worried as she bled out.

?The whole time, she was concerned for her health, her safety and never gave any attention to the health and safety to the unborn child,? Sergeant Kyle Evans said.

Nurses told News Channel 5 that Yocca mentioned wanting to end the pregnancy while being treated. Because of the failed abortion, doctors told The Post that the baby boy will have severe lung, heart, and eye problems for the rest of his life.

Held on $200,000 bond, the 31-year-old has been charged with first-degree attempted murder.

"The whole time, she was concerned for her health, her safety and never gave any attention to the health and safety to the unborn child". Well, she was trying to give herself an abortion, so there's that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I have questions. Did she try to contact or go to a clinic from the start of her pregnancy? Did she just decide at 6 months, never mind? This was her first attempt?

I mean, shit like this is going to get worse if females do not have adequate access to clinics for abortions. I know in some areas it's almost close to impossible to get themselves hundreds of miles away to have an abortion. Financially impossible if not physically impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    WTF?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I have questions. Did she try to contact or go to a clinic from the start of her pregnancy? Did she just decide at 6 months, never mind? This was her first attempt?

I mean, shit like this is going to get worse if females do not have adequate access to clinics for abortions. I know in some areas it's almost close to impossible to get themselves hundreds of miles away to have an abortion. Financially impossible if not physically impossible.
    This was EXACTLY what I was going to ask and say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    This was EXACTLY what I was going to ask and say.
    Looks like there's a clinic about 30 miles away, in Nashville.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

First degree attempted murder? Seriously? That guy that beat that 2 year to death is only being charged with manslaughter.

I'm not going to sit in judgement of this woman because I don't know the back story. I think, in most of these cases, the women are in denial of the pregnancy. They think it will resolve itself on its own. I think when it becomes closer to the birth date they freak out.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    I literally shuddered out loud reading this. I guess I SOL'd.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

I am old enough to remember when this used to happen a lot more often. This is why the Supreme Court really does matter!
    "A dog is the only thing on Earth that loves you more than he loves himself." ~Josh Billings

it looks like there is at least 2 PP not far from her. There are 2 clinics besides PP that also help deal with pregnancies.

I believe in a woman's right to abortion, but I'm having a hard time feeling any sympathy for her.

After reading her facebook, she doesn't sound too smart tho. Just some various posts of hers.
    Finly able to walk. I'm so happy with how Odis yesterday in the marathon. I made it under five hours.

I'm so ready for the marathon this saterday in Nashville.

One weak till the marathon. I can't wate. I'm already looking forward to my next marathon.

In Ohio for a frugal. I can't beloved that the marathon is in about to weeks.

Just about three weeks till the morathon. I'm so excited!

i didnt think that it would be so hard to tran to run a marothon cause i run all the time but i was wrong it is harder then you think.

christmiss is the time to be around the ones that you love and care for. the onely problem is for some people is that when they live is outhe stats and you dont get to see that that much the hallowday are just not the same.

Working out at the gum befor going to run around with mom.

the big game is tomarow. the Ohio State vs Michagan. i can't wate to see what happens this year since we dont have tressel and all the prombems that have had to face this year. i can only say this GO BUCKEYES !!!!!!!

a little more then a weak till the big game withthe team up north and i cant wate till its game time. this is wath every Ohio Stat fan has been wateing for all year to see how we end the year up.

went for a run today to try to get rid of some of the stress that and wories that i am going through right now. hopping that it helped because i am going to work soon; hopping that it is bussy so that i can keep my mind destrated wn work and not on other thing.

go back home this saterday to see grandam. she isn't diing that well.

i cant wate till tomarow cause ill get to spend it with mom and i wont bw board anymore. this vacation is going by to slow and i wish that i would be over soon.

Dude. She's got to be at the very least slow.

She could be mentally challenged.

Yeah I had a feeling she was slow. If she wasnt aware of how dangerous a self induced hanger abortion is, then she's not too bright.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Could be voice to text.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

i doubt google or apple would take the word tomorrow and change it to tomarow

like apple changes lardass to kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAndy View Post
    i doubt google or apple would take the word tomorrow and change it to tomarow

like apple changes lardass to kardashian
    Hmmmm. Good point.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    After seeing those posts I'm thinking: Doc Brown committed? More like Doc Brown commended.

Do we really need another little of those running around?
    Don't arrest her, give her her prize!
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 12-16-2015 at 10:43 AM.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

This is from her facebook. If anyone thinks she isn't slow, this should clear it up:

Beth Ellis
    Beth Ellis did you use auto correct to write that?
    April 13, 2012 at 10:50am
    Anna Yocca
    Anna Yocca What? I font think so. Who is everything their?
    April 13, 2012 at 11:29am
    Beth Ellis
    Beth Ellis Im not shore, but it looks a lighted off too me.
    April 13, 2012 at 11:31am
    Anna Yocca
    Anna Yocca What does?
    April 13, 2012 at 11:36am
    Beth Ellis
    Beth Ellis are you really in Ohio for a frugal?
    April 13, 2012 at 11:39am
    Anna Yocca
    Anna Yocca What I wrote? I'm sitting at my step mom's house in Ohio and won't be back till Monday.
    April 13, 2012 at 11:40am
    Beth Ellis
    Beth Ellis See you then. Have a safe trip home.
    April 13, 2012 at 11:45am

I have to be honest, I think them saving that baby was kind of fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I have to be honest, I think them saving that baby was kind of fucked up.
    it is totally fucked up. ugh. this entire story makes my heart hurt so much.

just because we can google and find out where a PP is in relation to her, even if they do provide abortions it doesn't mean she had access, transportation or financial means. she may have some crazy anti-choicer in her life that drove her to use a coat hanger for all we know.

this story is just sad across the board. ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    it is totally fucked up. ugh. this entire story makes my heart hurt so much.

just because we can google and find out where a PP is in relation to her, even if they do provide abortions it doesn't mean she had access, transportation or financial means. she may have some crazy anti-choicer in her life that drove her to use a coat hanger for all we know.

this story is just sad across the board. ugh.
    Hell she may be a crazy anti-choicer herself. It's amazing how things change when it's you.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Hell she may be a crazy anti-choicer herself. It's amazing how things change when it's you.
    so true. or you loved one/child. these stories are incredibly sad, and exactly why we need better education and access to women's health care and abortion. it will get twisted by the assholes of the world, however. burn the baby killers.

Maybe she as struggling with the idea of keeping the baby or abortion, because she was raped? She must've had some sort of break down, to think that was her only option at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I would not be surprised if her intelligence level was in the special needs bracket and she was taken advantage of.

So, this article is good..

http://www.vox.com/2015/12/23/106568...egnancy-murder

It also explained that the baby Anna had has the complications that any baby would have born at 24 weeks, the coat hanger has nothing to do with it.

Thread Information