Thread: systemdoctor advert

systemdoctor advert

Would it be possible to remove this advert? Some days this site is unreadable because the systemdoctor advert repeatedly directs every page to its own site and then spams popups and dialog boxes in an attempt to install itself to my system. systemdoctor is known spyware (which is difficult to remove) so there is no way i'll be installing it.

shiki

Re: systemdoctor advert

[quote author=misterjingo link=topic=6642.msg298160#msg298160 date=1176891150]
    Would it be possible to remove this advert? Some days this site is unreadable because the systemdoctor advert repeatedly directs every page to its own site and then spams popups and dialog boxes in an attempt to install itself to my system. systemdoctor is known spyware (which is difficult to remove) so there is no way i'll be installing it.
    [/quote]

[quote author=misterjingo link=topic=6642.msg298160#msg298160 date=1176891150]
    [/quote]

there isn't alot to do with this, its been driving everyone crazy that gets it...J is going to talk to the company about this soon...so you'll just have to hang in there

its been making me mad aswell...

A thread for errorsafe/winfixer:

http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=5460.0

Thread Information