Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Heather Ciccone (21) was found dead in her car and an investigation is ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    No, hahah contrary to the many reports, we CAN NOT read pm's, and I wouldn't if I could, ain't nobody got time for that!
    I deleted them, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by dolcevita View Post
    I don't know why you have such a hard on for me. Seriously, what was my crime besides saying I thought the victim looked rough? Then, suddenly, I am "one of those," and I think I'm "smart" and I'm "making it up as I go" (I have no idea what that even means.).

Mods can have opinions but it's poor form to get into it with posters, especially about stupid shit like this. Perhaps you should leave the moderating to Olivia. She manages to keep her opinion out of things.
    Perhaps you should stop while you're behind, or I will have Olivia deal with you, since you smarted off at her first in this thread.

Pretty sure I'll figure out your former identity, don't worry.

ETA: I don't have anything personal against you, I agreed with one thing you said and rolled my eyes at something else, which you then interpreted as deeply personal since apparently anyone who disagrees with your frequently salty manner is attacking you.

No, hahah contrary to the many reports, we CAN NOT read pm's, and I wouldn't if I could, ain't nobody got time for that!

I think the mini thing is still her nephew. I have friends who call their nieces and nephews minis.
    It's her nephew. In another pic of him her sister calls him her son.

BTW this thread might get moved to premie due to a family request, so if it 'disappears', there's no cover up, it's just been moved there.

Perhaps you should stop while you're behind, or I will have Olivia deal with you, since you smarted off at her first in this thread.

Pretty sure I'll figure out your former identity, don't worry.

ETA: I don't have anything personal against you, I agreed with one thing you said and rolled my eyes at something else, which you then interpreted as deeply personal since apparently anyone who disagrees with your frequently salty manner is attacking you.
    I have no former identity.

And pot calls kettle black. I'm done here. And Olivia has been nothing but nice to me, as have other posters who welcomed me in PMs.

P.S. Olivia hasn't even posted in this thread.

P.S. Olivia hasn't even posted in this thread.
    You're right, my bad. It was some other thread where you were denouncing preemie or something.

Anyway, back to the topic as long as it remains visible here.

Quote Originally Posted by moosella View Post
    I saw that too but I think that was her nephew. There's another pic of the same kid and someone calls her an amazing aunt.
    Yeah I kept going through her page and think you're right. She kept calling her nephew her "mini-me" and "my lil man" which makes me think he was her son. Same does the same with her niece, confused me.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Yeah I kept going through her page and think you're right. She kept calling her nephew her "mini-me" and "my lil man" which makes me think he was her son. Same does the same with her niece, confused me.
    Yup I wasn't sure at first either for the same reason.

BTW this thread might get moved to premie due to a family request, so if it 'disappears', there's no cover up, it's just been moved there.
    "BOOO!" <----- from the non-preemie member

I'm curious to know what is going on with this chick everyone thinks did it (who was stalking/harassing her. Wonder if the police have talked to her?

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I'm curious to know what is going on with this chick everyone thinks did it (who was stalking/harassing her. Wonder if the police have talked to her?
    I can't imagine they wouldn't.
    It seems like there will be answers, though.
    http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/56960528-story

Authorities also said additional leads were recovered from the phone, and they are confident they will close the case.

I think just about every 21 year old girl on this planet has one or two females they don't get along with. I'm not convinced a woman did it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I think just about every 21 year old girl on this planet has one or two females they don't get along with. I'm not convinced a woman did it.
    I read that they think if she didn't, she had someone do it for her and/or knows who did. I think it's because she was recently being harassed by her and mentioned it in one of her last posts. I'm curious to know.

LOL. I received several PMs telling to not to pay attention to the bully hive here, Queen Bully Bee. Why do you care what I think, anyway?

ohhh man. No one has a sense of humor anymore.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I don't know why you have such a hard on for me. Seriously, what was my crime besides saying I thought the victim looked rough? Then, suddenly, I am "one of those," and I think I'm "smart" and I'm "making it up as I go" (I have no idea what that even means.).

Mods can have opinions but it's poor form to get into it with posters, especially about stupid shit like this. Perhaps you should leave the moderating to Olivia. She manages to keep her opinion out of things.

Oh well, I'm not a mod & while your posts have never really stood out to me one way or the other in the past, right now I think you sound like a snotty little cunt. I also think that if we're going to measure "poor form", attacking the appearance of a murder victim - where her family & friends can see it - is a far shittier thing than anyone, mod or otherwise, pointing out how much your "dissenting opinion" sucks.

You might think you "look like a fresh-faced farm girl" compared to Heather but in reality you just need your eyesight & your prejudices corrected. Except for 2 or 3 photos, Heather looks like the fresh-faced farm girl. I don't know what you actually look like, but I do know that the divide between what Heather actually looks like & what you think she looks like, is massive. So it's a safe bet you have the same huge disconnect happening when you look in the mirror.

Also : why is that almost everyone who uses that banana fucker smilie turns out to be an argumentative, narrow-minded jerk?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Also : why is that almost everyone who uses that banana fucker smilie turns out to be an argumentative, narrow-minded jerk?
    Because fucking bananas are jerks?

Why is everybody racist against the banana? # bananalivesmatter

Personally, I don't think the chick looks rough at all. She looks like most cute little 21 year olds.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Oh well, I'm not a mod & while your posts have never really stood out to me one way or the other in the past, right now I think you sound like a snotty little cunt. I also think that if we're going to measure "poor form", attacking the appearance of a murder victim - where her family & friends can see it - is a far shittier thing than anyone, mod or otherwise, pointing out how much your "dissenting opinion" sucks.

You might think you "look like a fresh-faced farm girl" compared to Heather but in reality you just need your eyesight & your prejudices corrected. Except for 2 or 3 photos, Heather looks like the fresh-faced farm girl. I don't know what you actually look like, but I do know that the divide between what Heather actually looks like & what you think she looks like, is massive. So it's a safe bet you have the same huge disconnect happening when you look in the mirror.

Don't let your own words bite you in the ass, you judgmental cunt: "All I have to say is that's a hard face for 23 even with 3 inches of makeup & also you are a horrible, horrible worthless cunt Bekah Kinner."

Don't let your own words bite you in the ass, you judgmental cunt: "All I have to say is that's a hard face for 23 even with 3 inches of makeup & also you are a horrible, horrible worthless cunt Bekah Kinner."
    Wow. You must be popular at Christmas parties.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    LOL. I received several PMs telling to not to pay attention to the bully hive here, Queen Bully Bee. Why do you care what I think, anyway?
    You're dumb.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Wow. You must be popular at Christmas parties.
    Blighted Star wrote that.

I'm focusing on that thief post she made. I don't know why. It's just sticking out to me.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I can see that you're all in the Premium thread sucking Bowie's dick.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I can see that you're all in the Premium thread sucking Bowie's dick.
    Maybe she has a nice dick.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Do we have to make a "fight with dolcevita about dumb shit here" thread? Come on, people! Play nice....

And don't derail this thread

Thread Information