Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Heather Ciccone (21) was found dead in her car and an investigation is ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by dolcevita View Post
    Well, I think you're a cunt, too. And guess what, I was right about Heather lying down with dogs and catching fleas.
    But there isn't proof that she was, or had been in a relationship with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    So sad that this statement is true about dogs and fleas

Do not be deceived: ?Bad company ruins good morals.?... 1 Corinthians 15:33

I hope Heather had Jesus in her heart . I really do hope Jesus Christ knows her voice... Heather was just caught with the wrong thug's baby mama drama...
    YOU ARE LOWER THAN DOG. Shut up.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I see a love connection happening in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    The love shack is a little old place where we can get to-geth-eeer...

Sorry, it just popped into my head!

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Sounds like you're bitter with Heather. Why? I had absolutely no idea I was chatting with the Virgin Mary herfuckingself!
    No, I'm not bitter with Heather, whatever that means, and I don't believe she got what she deserved. I do think that she got involved with unsavory people and paid the ultimate price for it.
    Noob iz good at dishing but canna take it.

I am so glad to see that Heather's case is finally moving along. I hope that they put that Dani chick up the flagpole too. She is definitely involved.

Oh and after re-reading this whole thread....

I?m unable to see any of these pics for some reason. Do any of them have a henessey bottle??

If anyone has a screenshot of Dani?s Facebook when she posted a Hennessy bottle please contact me.

Oddly enough, I have an actual update on this case:

http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/c...b72c23e88.html

Joshua Christopher Williams is the person on trial this week for the December 2015 slaying of 21-year-old Heather Ciccone.
    But it was the mother of two of Williams' children, Danielle Long, who was the focus of much of the prosecution evidence presented Tuesday.

Williams, 29, is charged with first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder and using a firearm in the commission of a felony. Tuesday was the second day of a trial in Spotsylvania County Circuit Court that is scheduled for five days.

Williams is one of two people charged in the slaying. The other, Jonathan Vejarano, is scheduled to testify during Williams' trial.
    Court records show that Vejarano, 28, reportedly told inmates at the Rappahannock Regional Jail that he killed Ciccone at the direction of Williams. A number of those inmates are also scheduled to testify later in the week.

Prosecutors Ryan Mehaffey suggested in his opening statement that Williams arranged Ciccone's death in response to Long's anger, which surfaced after she learned that Williams was involved in a physical relationship with Ciccone.

Ciccone was shot in the back of the head while sitting in her car late Dec. 6, 2015, in a driveway off Piney Branch Road in Spotsylvania. Police believe that Ciccone was lured there under the guise of making a drug deal for one of her associates.

Prosecution witnesses Tuesday testified that Long, who has not been charged in the Ciccone case, became irate after learning that Williams was cheating on her with Ciccone in the months leading up to the slaying.

The evidence showed that Long called Ciccone more than 100 times and created fake Instagram accounts on which disparaging remarks about Ciccone and threats were made.

Dennis Ciccone, the victim's father, told the jury about an Oct. 10, 2015, incident in which Long showed up at the family residence threatening to "beat the [expletive] out of her" if she didn't stay away from Long's boyfriend. A woman was in the car with Long, but was not involved in the altercation.

Courtney Foster, Heather Ciccone's sister, said Long finally left that day after being told that her issue was with Williams, not Heather Ciccone. While leaving, Long drove her vehicle toward Foster, but veered away before hitting her, the Ciccone family members testified.

Other friends of the victim testified that Ciccone wasn't having serious problems with anyone other than Long at the time of her slaying. Some of them contacted Long in an effort to get her to leave Ciccone alone, but said their efforts were unsuccessful.

Adriana Ramos, one of those friends, said Long wanted to fight her and Ciccone. In one of the videos Ramos said she received from Long, Long could be heard saying to Williams, "If [Ciccone] wants to live, I better not see her again. I'm going to [expletive] her up."

Long's current whereabouts are unclear. Detective Donnie Reid said Long left her job at Geico shortly after the slaying, falsely telling her employer that her house had been shot up and that she was under police protection.

Another close friend of Ciccone's who testified Tuesday was Tyra Minor, who among other things said she was on the phone with Ciccone the night of her death when their call was interrupted by another caller. Minor said that when Ciccone returned to their call, she told her it was "Face" calling from a burner phone. Face is Williams' nickname.

Police later found evidence that Williams brother, Clinton "Eastwood" Williams, was the one who had activated that phone.
    In his opening statement, defense attorney Alexander Raymond said that while prosecutors had an "interesting theory" against Williams, "they simply cannot prove this case."

Raymond said the gun was never recovered and the only DNA found at the murder scene belonged to another man.

He said that while Williams is a drug dealer, Ciccone was involved with other drug dealers and two of them, known by the street names "Lego" and "Cueball," exchanged text messages about performing a "lick" on Ciccone. Lick is a street term for a robbery.

He said there are no messages or statements from Williams about wanting to harm Ciccone.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    dbl, didn't feel like editing because I had to find this to reply to and I haven't seen a name for the stalker yet.

hmm. I'm confused. I thought we were all sitting here wondering to know who was the stalker and there was nothing new to share from there?

From the 10th-

and someone replied with
    and this picture

so there's the name.

Someone said the name Danielle Long, don't know if that's this chick's real name or what.

Trying to sort through what I can that's on there so no one else has to read it all, so bare with me if I post a lot-we all know I have no life.

If ANYONE has a screenshot of the post w/ a Hennessy bottle, please contact me! Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbiedollx View Post
    If ANYONE has a screenshot of the post w/ a Hennessy bottle, please contact me! Thanks in advance.
    Yeah you said that 3 times what is the significance of the Hennessy bottle?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

If it's from me, I posted it from a fb image link that I probably found on the fb group and I wouldn't actually have it. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Update: Dani girl was arrested in NJ.

http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/c...f0191a2e7.html

Update: That Danielle girl was found in NJ and charged.
    What's up with somebody wanting the Hennessy bottle pic? I have it, I'm just wondering.

http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/c...f0191a2e7.html

Woman charged with being accessory in slaying of Heather Ciccone:

A woman who was prominently accused during a recent trial of being the catalyst for the December 2015 slaying of Spotsylvania County resident Heather Ciccone was arrested Wednesday morning in New Jersey, authorities confirmed.

Danielle Sheree Long, 24, is charged with being an accessory after the fact of murder and conspiring to commit perjury. The two charges carry a combined maximum penalty of 15 years in prison.

Spotsylvania Sheriff’s Lt. Charles Carey said he wasn’t sure where in New Jersey Long was arrested or how long it will take for her to be brought to Virginia. He said the U.S. Marshal’s Office was involved in Long’s arrest.

The father of Long’s two children, 29-year-old Joshua Christopher Williams, was convicted Monday of first-degree murder and other charges in connection with the Ciccone slaying. A jury recommended that he serve 38 years in prison.

Ciccone was shot in the back of the head late Dec. 6, 2015, in a driveway on Piney Branch Road in Spotsylvania. The evidence showed Ciccone had left her house that night to broker a large marijuana deal and had spoken with Williams just before she left.

During the six-day trial, prosecutors put on evidence showing that Long had become incensed a couple of months earlier after learning that Williams and Ciccone were in a physical relationship. She called Ciccone numerous times, including 137 times in one day, and went to her home to confront her on Oct. 10, 2015, according to testimony.

Long was also accused during the trial of creating fake Instagram pages to disparage Ciccone, claiming among other things that Ciccone was passing a sexually transmitted disease. There was no evidence that Ciccone actually had such a disease.

She also sent videos to friends of Ciccone in which she threatened her and said she deserved to be “popped,” according to the evidence.

Prosecutor Ryan Mehaffey said during the trial that Long was “murderously jealous” of Ciccone and influenced Williams to arrange her killing in part by convincing him that Ciccone was working for the police against Williams, who was a drug dealer.

Jonathan Vejarano is the person authorities believe actually shot Ciccone. During Williams trial, inmates testified that Vejarano told them he carried out the slaying to work off a marijuana debt, get more marijuana and to gain admittance into Williams’ gang, the G-Shyne Bloods.

Vejarano is also charged with first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder and using a firearm in the commission of a felony. His trial date has not yet been scheduled.

Long is facing the same charges as Williams’ brother, Clinton Edward Williams, 27, who was arrested over the weekend. At least one witness testified during Joshua Williams’ trial that Clinton Williams and Long were with Joshua Williams and Vejarano when the slaying occurred.

The conspiracy to commit perjury charges stem from phone calls Joshua Williams made last week to his brother and Long. During the recorded calls from the Rappahannock Regional Jail, Williams appeared to be concocting an alibi for his brother to testify about.

In the call to Long, Williams recited a script and said he wanted Long to make sure Clinton Williams learned it verbatim. The rehearsed story would have placed Joshua Williams away from the murder scene and implicated another man in the murder.

Williams several times asked Long to read back what she wrote down, but Long would not, saying only, “I got it.”

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Will we ever find out why the Henny Bottle was so important?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Well now I want to know what the deal is with the bottle too

(even though I'm kind of getting vibes that it's going to end up being like that whole Pretty Woman/diner "clue" in the Megan Nichols thread)

https://www.nbc12.com/2018/10/30/man...-end-driveway/

Man gets life in prison in murder of woman found dead at end of driveway

Heather Ciccone (Source: Facebook - justiceforheatherciccone

By NBC12 Newsroom | October 30, 2018 at 11:29 AM EST - Updated October 30 at 11:31 AM

SPOTSYLVANIA, VA (WWBT) - The second man charged in the 2015 death of a woman found dead in a car in Spotsylvania will spend the rest of his life behind bars.

Jonathan J. Verjarano was found guilty earlier this year of first-degree murder, conspiring to commit murder and a gun charge in the death of Heather Ciccone, who was found dead inside a car in December 2015 with severe trauma to her upper body.

Two people - Joshua C. Williams and Verjarano - were arrested in 2017 in the case.

Jonathan Julian Vejarano (left) and Joshua Christopher Williams (Source: Spotsylvania Sheriff's Office)

Williams was found guilty in December 2017 and received a 38-year sentence. Verjarano was sentenced this week.

The sheriff?s office says detectives worked with several jurisdictions for months to bring the case involving Ciccone?s death before a grand jury.

Ciccone, 21, was found dead in a vehicle parked at the end of a driveway on Dec. 6, 2015, in the 10300 block of Piney Branch Road.

She was discovered when Bonnie Shiflett, who lives there, looked outside her bedroom window and saw headlights shining up her driveway. She recalled it being around 11 in the evening, and the lights pierced the otherwise dark neighborhood.

Her husband, a retired emergency responder, didn?t hesitate. He grabbed a flashlight, jumped into his truck, and drove down to the road to investigate.

?There was a car here. It sounded like the engine was revving a little bit. He got to the car, shined his flashlight inside, her foot was still on the gas pedal,? recalled Shiflett. Her husband knew it was too late to save the young woman.

Investigators say Ciccone had severe trauma to the upper body. Shiflett's husband stayed with them as they worked throughout the night, pulling evidence.

Thread Information