Thread: Noel Alkaramla (21) was found dead in a suitcase in the Hudson River

Noel Alkaramla (21) was found dead in a suitcase in the Hudson River

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-15-2022 at 02:16 PM.

She wasn?t the type to hang around,? the employee said.
    I don't get what this is supposed to mean.

Uh oh...Step father...We're all looking at you now, man
    "A dog is the only thing on Earth that loves you more than he loves himself." ~Josh Billings

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyCooper View Post
    Uh oh...Step father...We're all looking at you now, man
    Noel was 21. Stepfather was 39.

He was arrested in 97 for armed robbery
    http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ny-suprem...t/1271476.html

Mugshot of Johnny B Oquendo. He's the stepfather of missing Troy woman, Noel Alkalaramla. Police won't say if his arrest on a parole violation, which coincided with a search of the Hudson River, are connected. But, Noel's girlfriend tells me she believes they are. Sources close to this investigation also tell me that security camera video from Riverfront Park connects Oquendo to the case. Johnny B Oquendo served time for robbing a Troy liquor store and threatening the clerks, claiming he had a gun. He's also been convicted for assault. When he was released from prison he returned to Troy and got a job at Helmbold's meat plant. The manager told me he is no longer an employee.

And from an older article

In an interview with the Times Union last week, Alkaramla's mother, Debra Napoli-Oquendo, said she was concerned about her daughter's disappearance because she worried about her mental health. Alkaramla suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder in relation to a December fire downstate some years ago that killed family members, Napoli-Oquendo said.
    But at that time, Napoli-Oquendo told a reporter she was worried that Oquendo, from whom she has been separated since last year, might be involved in her daughter's disappearance. Napoli-Oquendo claimed Oquendo is a registered sex offender, but his name does not appear on New York state's online sex offender registry. Napoli-Oquendo has since declined to speak to reporters.http://www.timesunion.com/local/arti...dy-6680241.php
    Last edited by bermstalker; 01-01-2016 at 03:16 AM.

I'm going to make a second post. There seems to be a lot of drama going on.

Reading some more it seems Noel had a girlfriend named Sarah. Sarah is trying to "raise" money, but the family says NO...she's trying to profit for herion. From some of the posts, it sounds like they think she was involved. Here's one of the facebook posts
    Please everyone who believes in Jesus n God the father pray my friend Debra Napoli .. The pain she is enduring is unimaginable to us all. Please support and prayers for ma only. Hold all questions for proper forum time n place. Have respect please! It's quite obvious what my ma has posted no need for any more questions but for two suspects. May we all find it in our hearts n pockets to bring Noel home to rest in peace with proper services.The only question we need to ask ourselves is how much can we afford to help NOEL. Ask yourself what would I hope people did if they were in her shoes, and how horrible it would be to have to explain to 500 people that want to know more for what. Mom has said enough. Just pray support and DONATIONS DIRECTLY TO Debra Napoli nobody should be buying tshirts from Sarah business she started making thousands dollars off the woman she conspired to murder. Please no American support these tshirt sales dba by Sara. How dare she make profit off this horrible crime for the sole use of heroin n marijuana. Please support Debra Napoli only so she may lay her baby to rest with proper services fit for any of our own or crime victims.
    Here is Noel's mother. Mom says it was not her husband.
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...648182&fref=nf

Debra Napoli
    11 hrs ?
    2015 THIS MOTHER OF MY ONLY BELATED DAUGHTER NOEL ALKARAMLA PRONOUNCE DECEASED TODAY 12/31/15 .I BRING FORTH JUSTICE FOR NOEL IN 2016 IN THE STREGHNTH OF A WARRIOR MOTHER!!!!! WHO'S HEART N SOUL IS MY HAND,TAKE HEED WHOEVER HAD A HAND IN THIS BRUTAL MISJUSTICE OF MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER NOEL ALKARAMLA, FOR ALL KNOW MY RELENTLESS LEGAL SKILLS IN LEGAL MISJUSTICE AND A ADVOCATE FOR ALL HUMAITARIAN RIGHTS....I FIGHT A BATTLE THAT ONLY GOD GIVES TO HIS STRONGEST SOLDIERS!!!! NOEL MY ANGEL I SWEAR INFRONT MY CREATOR,THAT I YOUR MOTHER SHALL ESTABLISH"NOELS LAW" , FOR NO OTHER PARENT NOR CHILD SHALL EVER WALK IN THESE PAINFUL STEPS !!!!!!! MY LORD KNOWS MY HEART,PAIN AND DETERMINATION TO WIN JUSTICE FOR NOEL!!!!!! LOVE MOMMY/DARK SOURING EAGLE !!!!!
    AT 1:30 PM TODAY MEDIA MEETS AT THE PLACE OF MY DAUGHTER NOEL ALKARAMLA PRAYER VIGIL, I ASK ALL TO ASSIST IN JUSTICE FOR NOEL, FOR A WRITTEN LETTER IS LEGALLY REQUIRED FROM SARA MOORE. FOR I A MOTHER WHO'S BEYOND DISTRESS AND GRIEF ,TO LEGALLY HAVE MY GREAT NIECES MOTHER RETRIEVE MY DAUGHTER'S BELONGINGS,THAT SARA MOORE REPORTED TO MEDIA THAT MY DAUGHTER NOEL ALKARAMLA DID NOT POSSES IN HER APARTMENT LOCATED AT 116 WASHINGTON. IN SOUTH TROY,NY...PLEASE LIFT PRAYERS FOR JUSTICE FOR NOEL...AMEN
    And another comment
    Hmm somethings fishy here the gf and the step father worked together and now nobody seen the gf? Hmm....my heart goes out to this young girls family
    Last edited by bermstalker; 01-01-2016 at 03:23 AM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Lots of drama indeed.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    "Souring Eagle".
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Weird religious terminology.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Mom's FB is gone. Me thinks the Hubby is looking guiltier and guiltier and rather than eat her words, run and hide. Perhaps some new developments we don't know about?
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Mom's FB is gone. Me thinks the Hubby is looking guiltier and guiltier and rather than eat her words, run and hide. Perhaps some new developments we don't know about?
    :
    I think mom has never supported her ex. I could be wrong. It's hard to read her posts.
    The only thing I remember mom saying about the ex was that it was not her husband.

Yesterday, friends/family were saying that Noel's girlfriend worked with the ex and had a "relationship" with him. They seem to think she was also involved with the murder. They were saying that Sarah was selling off some of Noel's things from their aptarment...and I guess she wouldn't let family come and get items of Noels.

IDK if I believe anybody else was involved. Seems to me, Noel remained friendly with mom's ex after the breakup. She went over there and he attacked her and probably raped her. Then he stuffed her naked body in a suitcase.

Here's an updated article. Nothing much released except a police source said she was not cut up, but she was stuffed in the suitcase naked.
    http://news10.com/2016/01/01/investi...oel-alkaramla/

I'm assuming Noel and her mom are native american.
    Here is mom's facebook. (hopefully this one works) She's pretty much posting a post every MINUTE.
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...648182&fref=nf

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Wow, you weren't kidding about the prolific posting.

Jesus. He raped her. I'd bank on it.

This reminds me of the Jessica Padgett case. Horrifying. I feel for these women who brought these predators into their world only to ultimately lose their children. Blech.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

FOR ALL KNOW MY RELENTLESS LEGAL SKILLS IN LEGAL MISJUSTICE
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    FOR ALL KNOW MY RELENTLESS LEGAL SKILLS IN LEGAL MISJUSTICE

Originally posted by animosity:

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://wnyt.com/news/suspect-noel-al...ample/4223610/

Suspect in Lansingburgh murder ordered to give DNA sample
    FINALLY YES!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Actually, the stepfather has already been matched by his DNA to DNA found inside Nicole's body. When they ran the DNA found inside her, it matched up with stepdad- his DNA was already in the sexual database.

His defense was fighting that which is why the judge has officially ordered it be rematched again.

He's just trying to delay what is eventually his date with destiny. I bet they will officially charge him with her murder soon....I hope.
    Tons of evidence against him: his DNA inside her, last person to be seen with her, witnesses heard loud arguments and a woman's scream, loud thump...then silence. witnesses saw him leave with a large suitcase. Hell, one witness even heard a loud bang in the stairway area and opened the door to see stepdad struggling to drag the suitcase...the same exact suitcase they found her in.
    http://news10.com/2016/08/05/court-d...karmlas-death/

That's great that this dirtbag is gonna be prosecuted for hurting her. Maybe this will bring some peace to the mom. I guess they didnt find any evidence tying the friend,Sarah,to this as well. Wonder if she had anything to do w it or just her shady actions made the mom think she did.
    Last edited by Lily Rivers; 08-16-2016 at 08:49 AM.

Wow. Mom sounds like a devastated momma. Totally understandable.
    I wanna know if Sara was involved.

hmm. I wonder how she passed away?

I would think they have plenty of evidence against stepdad besides Sarah's testimony.

OBITUARY OF SARA MOORE

Sara M. Moore, 25, Troy, passed away on Saturday, June 24, 2017 at her residence. Born in Troy, she was the daughter of William J. and the late Lisa Race Moore and step daughter of Darcy Spencer. Also survived by a daughter, Aniyah Moore , sisters; Amanda and Becky Moore and Cassondra (Greg "Bro") Shorter. She was the adored Aunt of one niece and two nephews

Funeral was private from the John J. Sanvidge Funeral Home, Inc.565 4th Ave. Troy, NY.
    http://sanvidgefuneralhome.com/tribu...#tribute-start
    Last edited by bermstalker; 07-06-2017 at 11:25 PM.

Sara's Death

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    hmm. I wonder how she passed away?

I would think they have plenty of evidence against stepdad besides Sarah's testimony.

http://sanvidgefuneralhome.com/tribu...#tribute-start
    http://www.troyrecord.com/general-ne...ommits-suicide

TROY, N.Y. >> The girlfriend of a Troy woman who was allegedly murdered by her ex-stepfather in late 2015 committed suicide, according to city police. The body of Sara Moore, 25, was found June 24 inside her home in Troy, city police spokesman Capt. Daniel DeWolf confirmed Thursday. DeWolf said the death was not considered suspicious and the cause was listed as suicide after an autopsy.

Moore was the partner of Noel Alkaramla, 21, who disappeared Nov. 21, 2015, after she left work at a Lansingburgh restaurant. Her body was found more than a month later, on Dec. 29, in a suitcase pulled from the Hudson River near the USS Slater in Albany after being spotted by a dock worker.

Johnny Oquendo, 39, who had been married to Alkaramla?s mother, was arrested soon after her body was found on a parole violation and was later indicted on charges of second-degree murder, criminal obstruction of breathing and unlawful concealment of a human corpse. His trial is scheduled to begin Spet. 18 in Rensselaer County Court.

Rensselaer County District Attorney Joel Abelove, whose office is prosecuting the case, did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Moore?s death and the implications for Oquendo?s prosecution.

According to an obituary published on the website of the John J. Sanvidge Funeral Home, Moore was a Troy native and is survived by a daughter, her father and three sisters. A private funeral service was held at the Troy funeral home.

https://www.timesunion.com/news/arti...s-12746313.php

Johnny Oquendo told a courtroom Monday he was not guilty of killing his stepdaughter and throwing her body in the Hudson River.

State Supreme Court Justice Andrew Ceresia didn't see it that way and sentenced Oquendo to the maximum ? 27 years to life in prison ? for the 2015 murder of Noel Alkaramla.

In a rambling address to the judge, Oquendo, who is a convicted sex offender, insisted he was innocent, claiming media coverage of his case and poor work by the defense were to blame for his conviction in November. The jury delivered the verdict within hours of getting the case.

Before the sentence was imposed, Alkaramla's mother spoke, telling the judge she picked her daughter's name because she felt like a gift.

Debra Napoli called Oquendo, her ex-husband, a menace to society who carried out a killing of unimaginable brutality.

Alkaramla vanished Nov. 22, 2015. She had finished a waitressing shift at a city restaurant hours before Oquendo killed her at his Troy apartment. He then stuffed her body in a suitcase and threw it into the Hudson River. Her remains were found when the suitcase surfaced months later in Albany.

Oquendo was convicted of second-degree murder in November, but his sentencing faced repeated delays because of flaws in the preparation of pre-sentencing reports.

Last week, Ceresia agreed to let Oquendo to represent himself. On Thursday, he was in court for sentencing, but Ceresia postponed the proceedings because the Rensselaer County Probation Department filed the pre-sentencing report just three hours before the case reconvened.

It was the second time problems in the probation department had an impact on the case.

Oquendo was originally sentenced last year, but the judge ruled he had to be resentenced because the probation department used part of Oquendo's record as a juvenile offender in the initial presentencing report.

Thread Information