Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kinsley Kinner (3) was beat to death by Brad Young while her mother, Rebecca Kinney watched and did nothing

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Awww, thanks!

And it isn't just my own children. Over the past 21 years I have worked in pediatrics and have been able to do that with so many sick little ones because their parents weren't/couldn't be there. All of the babies born with heart defects came to us and we had the honor of caring for them and watching them grow, doing everything the parents would do if they could have been there.

There's not a lot more rewarding to me than to get a big hug from a patient I watched grow up, or from a family member who appreciated the care I gave to their little one.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    That is awesome, Kevan. When I worked in a Level III NICU (straight out of nursing school), I was exposed to so many little innocent babies who were born to drug-addicted mothers, mothers who abandoned them (one in a toilet in a crack house), etc. The innocence of a child is something that warms my heart, but there are so many out there who harm these little ones (like this mother and her boyfriend).

*Dusting off my this old account, to visit my old stomping grounds.

I found this post by doing a search for Kinsley on google. The day she was admitted to the hospital, I did a search and there were 0 results. Today, there are over 47,000. It's amazing how this little girl has touched people around the world. I am so proud of Scott for how strong he has been throughout this nightmare. I seen him this past weekend, and he did all he could to keep from breaking down. But you can see the pain and hurt. If you take a look at his eyes, you will see a man who's whole world has ended. That baby girl was his life.

And to anyone who is still following the story, Travis Lacey is using Scott as his claim to fame. He acts like he is Scott's best friend, when in fact, he crawled out of the wood work once he saw all the attention Kinsley's story was getting from the media. I don't know whether to laugh or be pissed at this media whore. I watched an interview that he did earlier and every other sentence was a lie. For Scott's sake, I've been told that I can't call him out on Facebook yet. So I just ventured over to get that off of my chest.

As for Bekah and Bradley, I hope they rot for what they did to Kinsley!

#justiceforkinsley

Hundreds attend funeral for Butler County toddler Kinsley Kinner

FRANKLIN, Ohio -
    A huge show of support Wednesday as the community said goodbye to Kinsley Kinner.

The 2-year-old Butler County girl died last week. Investigators said her mother's boyfriend beat the little girl, and Kinsley's mother let it happen.

Watch this story

Outside Vineyard Church in Franklin, some found comfort in the arms of others, while others walked alone, wiping away tears as they said goodbye to Kinsley.

"She'll be in our hearts forever," said the toddler's step-grandmother, Carol Kinner. "She's my angel. She's my little red-headed angel."

In the last week, the 2-year-old with fiery red hair and an infectious smile captured hearts around the country.

Investigators said the toddler was beaten to death at the hands of her mother's boyfriend, Bradley Young.

Kinsley's mother, Rebecca Kinner, is accused of allowed the abuse to take place.

"It's just a sad story in general for some little innocent girl to have to go through," said Emily Geiger.

But instead of focusing on the tragedy, family and friends spent Wednesday celebrating the little girl's life.

"Everything's for Kinsley. You know, it's for that baby. Today is that baby's day," Carol Kinner said.

Many arrived at the funeral with stuffed animals to donate to a toy drive in Kinsley's name.

Others wore Mickey and Minnie Mouse shirts, Kinsley's favorite.

More than 200 bikers from various motorcycle clubs also showed up to lend their support.

Many placed decals on their bikes, calling for an end to child abuse.

"It's something that's dear to our hearts and everybody in America. They don't want to see children hurt, and we do everything we can to try and protect them," said Mike Ortt, of the Fire and Iron Motorcycle Club. "Once we hear people are in need, they need help, we do everything we can to do it."

Motorcyclists from biker clubs throughout the Greater Cincinnati area attended the funeral. At the end of the service, as the girl's casket was carried out, the bikers revved their engines to show support for Kinsley and her father.

Friends and family say they found comfort in the community's compassion.

Both Young and Kinner are being held in the Butler County jail without bond. Young is charged with felonious assault and murder.

Rebecca Kinner is charged with permitting child abuse.

Their preliminary hearing is set for 1:30 p.m. Thursday in the Middletown Municipal Court.

Kinsley was an organ donor. Her donation is helping at least three children.

Video at link:http://m.wlwt.com/news/hundreds-atte...BNew%2BContent

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

Court this morning. Involuntary manslaughter for both, as well as felony child endangerment.

Quote Originally Posted by haunting_memory View Post
    Court this morning. Involuntary manslaughter for both, as well as felony child endangerment.
    I don't think people are going to be too happy about that.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Involuntary? Ugh. It's not like he was carrying the Kinsley and tripped and she fell by accident. He purposely beat her.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Just when I think I've made peace with "no death penalty, ever" a story like this comes along and unleashes my "need someone to push the plunger on that needle? I can help."

I will never wrap my head around someone standing by and doing nothing while another abuses a child.

RIP Kinsley

Prosecutor says the charges are appropriate. *smh Apparently murder has not struck to close to his home.

Link: http://www.journal-news.com/news/new...toddler/npgbk/

Couple indicted in area toddler Kinsley Kinner’s death
    Prosecutor: ‘The defendants have not been overcharged’

By Lauren Pack
    Staff Writer
    BUTLER COUNTY — A man accused of beating 2-year-old Kinsley Kinner to death last week in Madison Twp. and the child’s mother will be arraigned Friday morning, a day after a Butler County grand jury returned indictments against them.
    Bradley Young, 26, and Rebekah Kinner, 23, will appear before Butler County Common Pleas Judge Keith Spaeth at 10 a.m.
    Young is facing charges of murder, felony endangering children and involuntary manslaughter. Kinner, his girlfriend and Kinsley’s mother, was indicted for involuntary manslaughter, permitting child abuse and endangering children, according to the Butler County Prosecutor’s Office.
    Kinner’s first name is spelled Rebekah on the indictment, which Butler County Sheriff’s Office officials say is correct. She was previously arrested and booked into the jail with the spelling Rebecca.
    Young and Kinner were arrested Dec. 2 after the life squad and sheriff’s deputies we’re called to their Radabaugh Road home and found the toddler unresponsive and not breathing.
    According to court documents, Kinner told detectives she saw Young shake and punch Kinsley several times on Dec. 1. Because Kinner allegedly did nothing to stop the assault, she was also charged in connection with the beating death, according to sheriff’s office detectives.
    The involuntary manslaughter charge, a first-degree felony, against Kinner states: “Rebekah Kinner did cause the death of another as a proximate result of the offender’s committing or attempting to commit a felony.” Endangering children is a third-degree felony and permitting child abuse a first-degree felony.
    First-degree felonies carry a prison sentence of 3 to 11 years and the third-degree felony, 1 to 5 years in prison.
    The murder charge Young is facing is an unclassified felony that carries a mandatory sentence of 15 years to life.
    “These defendants have not been overcharged, they have been appropriately charged,” Butler County Prosecutor Michael Gmoser said, declining further comment.
    Frank Schiavone IV, one of Young’s defense attorneys, declined comment Thursday on the indictments. He told the Journal-News last week that the defense team is “investigating other people who might be responsible” for the child’s fatal injuries.
    Kinner will receive a court-appointed attorney after telling the judge at her arraignment that she is indigent.
    The pair appeared in Middletown Municipal Court on Dec. 4 where they wore bullet proof vests in a packed courtroom. At the arraignment, Judge Mark Wall ordered Young and Kinner be held in the Butler County Jail without bond. They were scheduled to be back in that courtroom Thursday for a preliminary hearing, but because the case was presented directly to the grand jury, that hearing was cancelled.

Court records reveal more details about Madison Twp. toddler death

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/...-kinners-death

BUTLER COUNTY ? Rebekah Kinner allowed her boyfriend to ?use excessive physical discipline and (failed) to seek care? for her 2-year-old daughter, Kinsley, after she was injured, according to court documents obtained today by the Journal-News.
    A bill of particulars released this morning details the case prosecutors are preparing against Kinner, 23, and her boyfriend, Bradley Young, 26, of Madison Twp. Young, who has been charged with the murder of Kinsley Kinner, is accused of striking the toddler repeatedly about the head and body and shaking her, causing serious physical harm.
    Among Kinsley?s injuries were ?contusions across her head and body, subdural hemorrhage, cerebral edema and diffused bilateral retinal hemorrhages, which ultimately caused her death,? according to the court documents filed Tuesday by Assistant County Prosecutor Kelly Heile.
    The assault occurred between Nov. 28 and Dec. 2, according to prosecutors. Young and Kinner were arrested Dec. 2 after the life squad and sheriff?s deputies we?re called to their Radabaugh Road home in Madison Twp. and found Kinsley unresponsive and not breathing.
    Young, who is being held on a $1 million bond, is charged with murder, felony endangering children and involuntary manslaughter. Kinner is charged with involuntary manslaughter, permitting child abuse and endangering children, according to the Butler County Prosecutor?s Office. Kinner, who is pregnant with a child due in February, is being held on $500,000 bond.
    Both are due back in Butler County Common Pleas Court Jan. 21 for a pre-trial hearing.
    The involuntary manslaughter charge, a first-degree felony, against Kinner states: ?Rebekah Kinner did cause the death of another as a proximate result of the offender?s committing or attempting to commit a felony.? Endangering children is a third-degree felony and permitting child abuse a first-degree felony.
    First-degree felonies carry a prison sentence of 3 to 11 years and the third-degree felony, 1 to 5 years in prison.
    The murder charge Young is facing is an unclassified felony that carries a mandatory sentence of 15 years to life.
    Prosecutors also listed 67 witnesses that could be called for trial, including detectives, doctors, members of Kinner?s family and members of Scott Senft?s family. Senft is Kinsley?s father.
    Evidence that could be included at trial includes three video interviews with Young, four video interviews with Kinner, photos of Young?s hand, Kinsley?s hospital records, photos of clothing, photos from a residence on Hinkle Road and the Radabaugh Road residence, and text conversations between Young and Kinner, according to court documents.

That poor little girl What a tragedy.

How charges of involuntary manslaughter are seen as 'appropriate,' I'll never know.

Attorneys: Dismiss case against accused Kinsley Kinner killer

http://www.whio.com/news/news/crime-...ley-kin/nq7P8/
    BUTLER COUNTY ? Defense attorneys for Bradley Young, the man accused of killing Madison Twp. toddler Kinsley Kinner, are asking for all charges to be dropped because attorney-client phone calls have been recorded at the county jail, which violates Young?s constitutional rights.
    ?The Butler County Sheriff?s Office and the State of Ohio have purposefully, intentionally and deliberately violated Mr. Young?s constitutional right to counsel by interception and recording of his telephone conversations with his attorney,? attorneys Frank Schiavone IV and Frank Schiavone III said in a motion filed late Monday.
    Young, 26, the boyfriend of the 2-year-old?s mother, Rebekah, is charged with murder, felony endangering children and involuntary manslaughter after he allegedly beat the girl to death. The defense team says all those charges should be dismissed because of the violation. Young?s trial is scheduled to begin Monday in Butler County Common Pleas Court.
    Rebekah Kinner, 23, pleaded guilty last month to involuntary manslaughter, permitting child abuse and endangering children, counts that stemmed from not stopping the abuse and not seeking medical treatment of Kinsley after.
    Young and Kinner were arrested Dec. 2 after the life squad and sheriff?s deputies we?re called to their Radabaugh Road home in Madison Twp. and found the toddler unresponsive and not breathing.
    The phone calls in question were placed by Young from the jail on Dec. 11 at 9 p.m. and Dec. 15 at 5 p.m, according to the defense. The first call lasted about 4 minutes and the second 3.45 seconds.
    ?The discussion between defense attorney Frank J. Schiavone IV and client Bradley Young consisted of questions and answers directly associated with the defense of Bradley Young,? the motion states. ?Butler County sheriff?s began acting on information received and further acted to interfere with the representation of Bradley Young.?
    Butler County Prosecutor Michael Gmoser said there is no indication of wrong-doing and any material prejudice in the case.
    While the defense was preparing for trial on April 13, ?it came to light that these privileged communications had been recorded,? the Schiavones said in the motion
    A total of six calls were placed by Young to Schiavone IV, but the others were not answered and went to voice mail.
    ?None of the six calls recorded were preceded by the customary recording warning stating, among other things, the ?the telephone call was being recorded, except for privileged communications between attorney and client,?? the motion states.
    Gmoser said neither he or anyone in his office has listened to the calls and were unaware they existed until the defense filed the motion. It is routine for the prosecution to turn over all recordings and statements from the defendant to the defense.
    ?I do not know what was said in the recordings,? Gmoser said.
    Additionally, the detective in the case did not listen to the calls in question because he realized right away they were placed to an attorney.
    ?We are not trying this case based on jail phone calls,? Gmoser said.
    A hearing has been scheduled for Friday before Judge Keith Speath.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Fuck no. Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Isn't it known they record calls? I mean, come on.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Lord knows they better not get off on a technicality.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Lord knows they better not get off on a technicality.
    That would be our oh so lovely justice system for ya.
    Ugh

They're just grasping at straws. It'll never hold up. When you call out from a jail/receive a call from a jail, you are explicitly informed before the conversation starts that you're being recorded by the facility. You can't pretend to be blindsided by it.

They're just grasping at straws. It'll never hold up. When you call out from a jail/receive a call from a jail, you are explicitly informed before the conversation starts that you're being recorded by the facility. You can't pretend to be blindsided by it.
    Exactly what I was thinking. What idiot lawyer would even try to do this?

Mom sentenced to 11 years in Kinsley Kinner's death

HAMILTON, Ohio ? Rebekah Kinner expressed remorse as she was sentenced for involuntary manslaughter in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Kinsley.

"If I could take my daughter's place, i would take it in a heartbeat," Kinner said Thursday.

"I've lost everything that has ever made me happy because of one mistake."

Kinner, 23, previously pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the girl's death. She had faced as much as 25 years in prison.

Prosecutors said her boyfriend, Bradley Young, 26, beat Kinsley to death in early December, and Kinner did nothing to stop the abuse. But Kinner denied that.

Kinner told investigators that Young shook and punched Kinsley in the head multiple times. The 2-year-old then went in and out of consciousness and stopped breathing. She later died at the hospital.

?To call home and not hear her voice is hard,? Kinner said. ?Every time I close my eyes, I see her smile. The last thing she said to me is, ?I love you more, Mommy,? and that?s what I hear constantly.?

Family members asked for leniency, saying that Kinner ?would not hurt Kinsley in any way.?

"Kinsley was so loved by Bekah. She was the center of Bekah's life," said Nina Kinner, her grandmother.

"Rebekah was a wonderful mother to Kinsley," said Doug Kinner, her father. " I just want to ask this court to please consider leniency."

Hoping to sway the judge for a lesser sentence, her attorney Kyle Rapier, talked about a horrible attack that Kinner survived when she was young.

"When Rebekah was 13 years old, she was brutally raped and it went beyond rape, it went to attempted murder," Rapier said. "The individual that raped her and drug her at age 13 into a barn attempted to drive a nail through her throat."

Kinsley?s father, Scott Senft, requested the judge ?don?t let up on the sentence.?

?I?ve seen people do less go away for more,? Senft said.

Exactly what I was thinking. What idiot lawyer would even try to do this?
    All of them. At least the ones that are any good at their jobs. First thing the defense does in a criminal case is to tell the judge, the prosecution hasn't proved it's case, is using shoddy evidence, is full of shit and ask for the case to be thrown out. Heck, we were in a car accident years ago, ended up having to sue the other driver to get our expenses paid and after our lawyer made his case, first thing their lawyer did? Asked for a dismissal as our lawyer hadn't proved their client caused the accident. The judge denied the motion and the case went on. If it doesn't work? No harm no foul. And once in a while it does work.

Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post
    Mom sentenced to 11 years in Kinsley Kinner's death

HAMILTON, Ohio ? Rebekah Kinner expressed remorse as she was sentenced for involuntary manslaughter in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Kinsley.

"If I could take my daughter's place, i would take it in a heartbeat," Kinner said Thursday.

"I've lost everything that has ever made me happy because of one mistake."
    One mistake? Lady. You made several mistakes. Who stands by and let's anyone beat a two year old. Any two year old. To death. And your own child? The one you brought into this world. And then to delay getting her help??

I won't even talk about the mistake you mad bringing this asshole into your babies life.
    Last edited by puzzld; 05-07-2016 at 07:50 AM.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    ^^ Exactly. This bitch and her boyfriend are both pieces of shit. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to find that one or both of them is somehow disabled or "special" in some other way. Like they didn't know that this was a bad thing to do.
    They look related. Same weak chin.

Damn, those people look like Snapchat filters.

Yup, they're pretty gross looking.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Thread Information