Thread: Armin Meiwes - German cannibal

Armin Meiwes - German cannibal

I didn't see this on here.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes
    I had to stop drinking alcohol because I used to wake up nude in front of my car with my keys in my ass. - Robin Williams

Re: Armin Meiwes - German cannibal

OMG, I sooo remember this.  I met a guy at a bar one night and he was a reporter who was covering this story.  I would have never known about it if it wasn't for him.

Soooooo gross 
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

Oh my God, people are stupid.

New age Jeffery Dhamer? I suppose not but seriously the request said &quot;SLAUGHTER&quot; so the guy knew what was happening and went willing I conclude, Seems like kevorkian mixed with dhamer.
    Are you really sure you just saw what you think you just saw?&nbsp; Life is a random hallucination. Dare to Disbelieve.

the killee

killer

they both looked disturbed

:lol: The killer's expression Reminds me of president Bush.
    Are you really sure you just saw what you think you just saw?&nbsp; Life is a random hallucination. Dare to Disbelieve.

This is always my favorite story to share!&nbsp; :lol:

it brings back memories of my friend sharing it with me during lunch time as he ate his burrito (no not THAT burrito.. the kind with beans in it).... ha! ... *shakes fist* fucker!!
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=7606.msg1221694#msg1221694 date=1237710360]<br /> She is in the death queue.<br />[/quote]<br />You got me all wrong.

[quote author=ashley523 link=topic=6637.msg297931#msg297931 date=1176877577]
    I didn't see this on here.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes
    [/quote]

Why would you?&nbsp; Did you submit his MS?

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=6637.msg301748#msg301748 date=1177013262]
    [/quote]

WTF is he doing with a MS?
    And why is he here?
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=6637.msg301748#msg301748 date=1177013262]
    [/quote]

i could see it being on here b/c there are other bizarre news stories(this is off topic....weird and bizarre...RIGHT??) here which have nothing to do with MS...which is myspace im guessing..... as for submitting his non-existant myspace, no i did not submit his non-existant myspace.
    I had to stop drinking alcohol because I used to wake up nude in front of my car with my keys in my ass. - Robin Williams

A notorious German cannibal has described in shockingly graphic detail how he killed and ate his gay lover ?with his permission?.
    Armin Meiwes became one of the most infamous cannibals in history after killing and consuming 43-year-old computer technician Bernd Brandes in 2001.
    The pair met after Brandes posted an advert online entitled ?Dinner ? or your dinner? and offering ?the chance to eat me alive?.
    Meiwes, 42, from Rotenburg, has given horrific insight into the killing which stunned the country.

?I decorated the table with nice candles,? he said. ?I took out my best dinner service, and fried and piece of rump steak ? a piece from his back ? made what I call princess potatoes, and sprouts,? he said, in an unprecedented interview for new documentary ?Docs: Interview with a Cannibal?.
    ?After I prepared my meal, I ate it.
    ?The first bite was, of course, very strange. It was a feeling I can?t really describe. I?d spent over 40 years longing for it, dreaming about it.
    ?And now I was getting the feeling that I was actually achieving this perfect inner connection through his flesh. The flesh tastes like pork but stronger.?
    Meiwes became the first person in Germany to be charged with murder for sexual satisfaction, or ?love cannibalism?.
    After the pair met they went to Meiwes isolated farmhouse, where they had sex. But, according to Meiwes, Brandes was not satisfied because ?he wanted to be eaten alive?.
    Brandes then swallowed 20 sleeping tablets with half a bottle of schnapps before Meiwes cut off his penis ?with his agreement?, and fried it for them both to eat.
    Meiwes later ran a bath for Brandes, and read a Star Trek novel while checking on him every 15 minutes.
    He eventually killed Brandes in the early hours of the morning, by stabbing him in the neck and then chopping him into pieces.
    He put parts of him in the freezer, and buried his head in his garden.
    Meiwes filmed much of the gruesome killing, and 19 minutes of the four-hour video were later shown during his trial.
    But according to the documentary the video is ?too disturbing to show?.
    Meiwes ? who has become known as Der Metzgermeister, or the Master Butcher ? blames his father for his behaviour, after he abandoned his family when Meiwes was just five years old.
    He was left as the only ?man of the house? when both of his older brothers also left.
    It was only after the death of his mother that Meiwes stumbled across the world of cannibalism online, where he discovered chatrooms of people offering themselves to be eaten.

Meiwes was arrested in December 2002, after police were tipped off by a young Austrian student that Meiwes had killed and eaten someone.
    Police visited his isolated farmhouse, and discovered meat that Meiwes claimed was wild pig in a freezer, which had a false bottom.
    At his trial, several men who harboured fantasies of eating human flesh testified that there was a large network of like-minded individuals who connected through cyberspace in a bid to satisfy their fantasies.
    Meiwes? obsession with eating someone began as a teenager, he said during his trial.
    But after killing Brandes he admitted that he ?had my big kick and I don?t need to do it again?.
    He said his victim ?came to me of his own free will to end his life. For him, it was a nice death?.
    He was convicted of manslaughter on January 30 2004, and jailed for eight years. During his time in prison, Meiwes is reported to have become a vegetarian.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3ziOvHf41
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

I think it's kind of sweet that he's a vegetarian now.

There is a movie called grimlove I watched it years ago. It said it was a true story, but I didn't know about this case at the time..... Pretty sure this is what it was based on.

That scene in Hostel 2 always pops in my head when I read about this.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    I think it's kind of sweet that he's a vegetarian now.
    Maybe some vegetarian group can use him as their spokesperson.

Mein Teil (My Part)

?Looking for a well-built 18 to 30-year-old to be slaughtered?
    The Master Butcher"
    ~
    It's just so well seasoned
    and so nicely flamb?ed
    and so lovingly served on porcelain
    And with it, a good wine
    and gentle candlelight
    Yeah I'll take my time
    You've got to have some culture

Because you are what you eat
    and you know what it is......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBvwcH4XX6U