Thread: Man charged over terrifying attack on pregnant womanwoman, Seven Hills NSW

Man charged over terrifying attack on pregnant womanwoman, Seven Hills NSW

A man has been charged over violently punching a pregnant woman and threatening her with a knife outside her Sydney home.

Mother-of-three Ashley, 24, told Sunrise she was approached by three men, one of whom grabbed her by the neck and dragged her out of the car after she arrived home following a night out.

"When he dragged me out of the car he picked me up by my neck and threw me against the side of a car and punched me in the stomach.

"That's when he dragged me around and to the front, held me at knifepoint, and whispering in her ear telling me to open the front door."

The incident happened at 1.30am on Friday in Federal Road, Seven Hills.
    The trio were not able to get into the home and fled the scene in the woman's Commodore sedan, which was later found burnt out in Toongabbie, police said.

The car has been towed for forensic examination and a crime scene has been established at the home, detectives are investigating.
    Ashley told Sunrise that she believed she knew one of the men.

One of the suspects is described as being of Caucasian appearance about 30 years old, with a medium build, moustache, goatee and short hair.

The other men were only described as speaking with a ?New Zealand? accent.

Police are urging anyone with information in relation to this incident to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
    https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/3021...regnant-woman/

Baby-daddy?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

When it first broke on Ten they said the partner locked himself inside, real brave ay ?!
    I can't find anything in written format to back it up. That parts kinda just left out of the written articles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    When it first broke on Ten they said the partner locked himself inside, real brave ay ?!
    I can't find anything in written format to back it up. That parts kinda just left out of the written articles.
    Interesting. I wonder how far along she is. Like, is she visibly pregnant? Seems sketchy they went right for her gut.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

He was most likely the intended target

Yep, and the car being burnt. Something I saw said she refused to be conveyed to hospital. If I were pregnant and punched in the gut by a man,I would fucking insist on going ?! ..... Insurance job on the car ?
    I'll see if I can find the article that said she refused to go to hospital.

The woman was pregnant, but in the early stages of pregnancy, but of course at any time it's not right to be assaulting a female or any person,' NSW Police Inspector Sharon Blacklock said.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-stomach.html

NSW Ambulance paramedics were called to the scene but the woman ‘‘declined treatment or being conveyed to hospital,’’ Detective Senior Sergeant Wilson said.

http://www.blacktownsun.com.au/story...en-hills-home/

Its very strange, for sure some things up
    Last edited by Kelly-Jane; 11-27-2015 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    He was most likely the intended target
    See and I immediately thought he didn't want to be a daddy

But that definitely explains him hiding (him being the target). Total dick move.

The abortion-for-hire thought did pop in to my head, not gonna lie.

Either way, he's shit.

Me too so I guess that means ... We have all be on MDS too long

Kiwi accent? After the baby burnt in the shower last week we're going to end up having this govt round them all up on Christmas Island. Fucks sake people, keep your heads down for a bit.

Also, it could be targeted but this was Seven Hills - very close to the place Anita Cobby was murdered & that 14 yr old was just randomly attacked by 4 men in St Alban's, so this could still be completely random.

& yeah her boyfriend sounds like a dick but Seven Hills also isn't that far from Windsor & maybe if he hadn' t locked himself inside he'd be another Brendan Vollmost

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...-from-his-home

I hope they work out whether it was targeted or not, it'd be helpful for people to know if there's a bigger risk than usual for women & girls in the area.

Edit people think this is her, she argued about why the car wasn't insured in some of the article comments. I guess hiding your identity is online is kind of pointless when the people who tried to hurt you already know what you look like & where you live

https://m.facebook.com/blonde.hotty?ref=content_filter

Edit 2 - I think her partner locked the door because they had young kids inside

-also, this could turn out to be good luck

https://m.facebook.com/comment/repli...content_filter
    Last edited by blighted star; 11-28-2015 at 12:22 AM.

Don't be silly, they wouldn't be able to fit them all on Christmas Island.

Brendan Volmost did come to mind, that's while I'm calling targeted/drug related. If they really wanted her they could've just chucked her in the car with them.

Whatever it was for, the dickheads tried to break through FUCKING ASBESTOS to try & bust through the door frame - I hope they inhaled it all before it got to her.

https://m.facebook.com/comment/repli...content_filter

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Stories like this freak me out. How scary for her.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Sydney man accused of assault refused bail

A man has been refused bail after he allegedly punched a pregnant woman, stole a car from her western Sydney home and then torched it.

Murat Ilbay, 25, appeared via an audio visual link at Parramatta Local Court on Saturday charged with aggravated break and enter and aggravated assault, among other offences, in the early hours of Friday.

Police allege Ilbay threatened Ashley Cocker with a knife while Mark Clifford and another man tried to break into her Seven Hills home just before 2am on Friday.

Police allege in court documents that he stole keys from Ms Cocker and took a car from her property to Toongabbie, where he torched it straight after the alleged attack.

Ilbay's lawyer told the court the identification of his client as a suspect was not satisfactory and Ms Cocker used a Facebook picture from the page of a co-accused to name him as the offender.

The magistrate said Ilbay was accused of a "high degree of violence" on "a vulnerable victim" while on bail pending a trial on another matter allegedly involving violence on a vulnerable victim.

The 25-year-old applied for bail and stuck up his middle finger at the court when it was refused.

Ilbay waved to his supporters and blew kisses to his mother, former partner and brother.

His mother told AAP outside the court she was not pleased with the result.

"I was unhappy in court and unhappy with the outcome," she said.

Ilbay is set to face Parramatta Local Court on Thursday, December 2.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/3021...-refused-bail/

https://m.facebook.com/murat.ilbay.146?fref=ts

I think this might be him.

OK stick with me here ...
    Most of us have said something about the story isn't quite right.
    Murat's Facebook has a photo on it with a bloke named Mark Cliford tagged.
    On this Mark guys profile is this.

Same Ashley ? Or different Ashley ?
    I think same she did say she thought she knew one of them. My bet its this Clifford guy. So... Is Andrew hill her current partner ?
    If so that's probs why he hid he knew they wanted him not Ashley , they thought he was a pedo
    Or they were going to take the kids atleast the one belonging to Clifford.
    OK now I'm gonna try to track down this Hill fella.
    Last edited by Kelly-Jane; 12-03-2015 at 08:41 PM.

Yep same Ashley.

Found that Hill guys Facey :https://m.facebook.com/shaneandrewsp...08&fref=search
    Last edited by Kelly-Jane; 12-03-2015 at 08:50 PM.

Thread Information