Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tanya Chamberlain (43) was killed by two 8th graders at a car wash who then took a 2am joy ride in her car with her corpse in the passenger seat

Tanya Chamberlain (43) was killed by two 8th graders at a car wash who then took a 2am joy ride in her car with her corpse in the passenger seat

Court documents reveal Tanya Chamberlain's last moments and the evidence that police have against a 14-year-old and 13-year-old boy accused of killing her.

Two boys allegedly blame each other for fatally stabbing woman with pocket knife

Officials said Friday that two Lee's Summit boys blame each other for fatally stabbing a woman with a pocket knife.

A hearing was held Friday afternoon in juvenile court. A 13-year-old and 14-year-old are accused of killing 43-year-old Tanya Chamberlain early Sunday.

The two eighth graders attended class at Bernard C. Campbell Middle School the day after they allegedly brutally stabbed Tanya Chamberlain to death as she undertook a seemingly routine task.

Court documents reviewed exclusively by KCTV5 on Tuesday show that police obtained search warrants for the Lee's Summit homes of both boys and their school lockers.

The 43-year-old woman had gone to the car wash early Nov. 1. Surveillance video shows her vacuuming her vehicle at 1:14 a.m. At 1:51 a.m., the two suspects are seen in the area.

At 1:57 a.m., the two boys allegedly got into Chamberlain's vehicle as she was in the front seat.

At 1:59 a.m., the surveillance video went down to reboot because of Daylight Savings Time. When the video resumed, the car was gone.

Less than 20 minutes later, police attempted to pull over the driver of Chamberlain's vehicle because the officer believed the driver was intoxicated.

The driver of the vehicle pulled into a parking lot of an apartment complex in the 500 block of Southeast Second Street.

The boys allegedly then fled on foot from the vehicle. The officer engaged in a short foot pursuit before losing sight of both suspects.

As the officer returned to Chamberlain's vehicle, he discovered Chamberlain's body in the passenger seat. Court documents say Chamberlain was stabbed in the face, neck, chest, arms and hands.

A blood-covered pocket knife was found in the vehicle. Authorities believe Chamberlain's hair also covered the knife.

Police would later released surveillance video of the teens. A mother of a Campbell middle schooler contacted police to say her son recognized the two teens who had played on the football team with him. The woman said her son indicated that the boys every day wore the hoodies that they were seen wearing in the surveillance video.

A neighbor of one of the boys told police that she recognized them. She said one of the boys had been inside her home on the afternoon of Nov. 1 and was wearing the exact sweatshirt and shoes seen in the video. She said the boy took off his sweatshirt and she thought she saw blood on his undershirt.

Clothing was taken from the boys' homes that matches that seen in the surveillance video. One of those was a distinctive Northeast Vikings sweatshirt that one of the boys was known to wear along with distinctive checkered shoes.

Authorities say both teens made recorded statements implicating each other and they knew details that only someone involved in the crime would know.

http://www.ksla.com/story/30476835/t...e-vacuumed-car

Just what we need, two budding Phillip Chisms.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Man, that Eagle Scout test is getting harder every year.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    FFS. What the fuck is wrong with kids these days?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

OMG.

That is all I can think.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    No words.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by MJS1228 View Post
    Very nice. Welcome to MDS
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

That is so awful.
    That surveillance video rebooting for DST right at that crucial moment! Thank fk they had more information and evidence and they caught these kids without law enforcement and prosecutors having to rely on that video.
    Poor woman. Just cleaning her car. Horrible.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by MJS1228 View Post
    I find your sense of humor disturbing. You'll fit in quite well here. Welcome to mds.

ETA: What the fuck were they doing out at 0200? We got some great parents here.

Fuck these little shits.

Kudos to their teammate who turned them in. Very glad someone's got some balls, and I hope these little fuckwads get put under the goddamn jail. Really far under it.
    Last edited by kevansvault; 11-17-2015 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Edited again to say...
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Yeah. No words.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I don't know what to say either. I hate this world we live in sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Not saying it's her fault or anything at all, but what was she doing out cleaning her car at 1 in the morning? Just an odd time to decide to do that. I would be too scared to be out somewhere by myself in the open like that, so late at night.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Holy crap they're making 8th graders big now days!

RIP lady just marking something off your to do list.

Yeah, the self-service car wash where I grew up was used more by drug dealers than anyone else, particularly after dark. I'm not sayin.

And she was there for 45 minutes, at least. And if I were doing chores at 2AM, I think I'd be extra cautious with locking car doors while I sit in my car for not apparent reason... and don't notice or think it odd for two random people to approach my car, or get in since I left the doors unlocked... and didn't notice pedestrians approaching me in the first place in a very not-busy place in the middle of the night where people on foot have no business being. And I don't try to run off or anything.

Okay, maybe I am sayin.

Why was that rape victim wearing a red dress, I mean, whatever shit she was doing had nothing to do with these dumb fucking kids and she had no way of predicting they'd do this.

Wow, in no way did I blame anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    Wow, in no way did I blame anyone.
    I guess I mean I don't really care what 'sketchy' shit this person might have been doing. These dumb kids are why curfew laws exist...wtf were they doing just running around being dick faces.

Speculation on circumstances. What sketchy shit ANY of them were doing.

Maybe these neglected children need hugs and lollipops.

The difference being adults have a shit ton of reasons they might be out late, like if you work in the service industry and that's when you got home, you spill something in your car, etc. Considering she was a murder victim and their sketchy shit ended up leading to a crime spree, I would say speculating that they're the ones who shouldn't have been out, especially considering they're minor and thus the responsibility of someone else, is more relevant.

These little fuckwads are long past hugs and lollipops. Now it's gonna be chains and prison food. Too bad they didn't heed the lesson they should have gotten when they were younger that killing someone for fun isn't ever the right thing to do.

Where are the parents? Who the fuck lets their thirteen year olds out at 0100? Not me, unless I'm with the little shit.

I have cleaned my car out in the wee hours of the morning. And at car washed not far from this one. I didn't expect or anticipate getting murdered, and there was nothing wrong with what I was doing.

Looks like one of them maybe has a bag in his hand? Could've snuck out (or even gotten permission?! Or BEEN SENT) to run down to the convenience store to get some candy. Or to meet somebody at the "car wash." Lots of possibilities.

Uh but the kids were the ones who decided to up their game by murdering someone and stealing her car. They aren't just wrong place wrong time.

Was someone stating otherwise? Or are you just itching to disagree with something/anything? I'm confused.

Bowie's got it right. What this lady was doing isn't unheard of for many people, I do shit like that all the time. It's unfortunate but we live in a 24 hour world, where we have to fit a ton of stuff to get done into what seems like a window of time that gets smaller every week.

That doesn't mean that two little fuckwads out long past they should have been have any right to violate the law by doing what they did.

What she's trying to say is that it sounds like you're throwing blame to the victim, by doing what she was doing so early, and seemingly without taking precautions. But here's the thing: Maybe she's done it for years the same way, maybe she felt safe with what she was doing, maybe she was oblivious and froze when she finally noticed what they were up to. The circumstances around it don't matter, what matters is the crime. This was a crime of not only opportunity but malice. They were looking to be thugs, maybe they thought it was cool. That's not what matters, though. What matters is that she should have been able to clean out her car without being accosted by these two little fucktarded barely pubescent assholes and murdered for no good goddamn reason.

No matter where you go or what you do, you must develop a sense of situational awareness. You have to be ever present and make sure you know what's going on around you at all times. This world we live in isn't all lollipops and sunny days anymore, and sometimes just doing things we need to get done may lead to trouble we didn't even know existed. But that's the thing: you have to stay aware. This is especially true when you're out alone, or after dark, or any combination of factors like this woman's situation...be as careful as you can so that you can get whatever it is done without getting hurt. As members here, we know this. But this poor woman might have just been trying to make use of time to get something done that needed to get done.

But who knows what was going on? Maybe she had put it off for a long time and was just thinking "fuck it, I'm gonna get this damn car clean tonight!!" Maybe she froze upon encountering these two thugass little bitchmagnets? Whatever happened, it wasn't her fault. She wasn't the one out at 0200 looking for trouble. No, she was the one who ended up dead for no good reason. None. They killed her without a second thought and drove around with her dying in the passenger seat.

Imagine that: you're bundled up into a ball, bleeding to death, and you're at the mercy of some inhuman shitwad just driving around in your car, going nowhere in particular. Talk about a nightmare scenario.

And who in their right mind sends their kid out for something at 0200? Hell the fuck no. Wait, your little black ass wants some candy at 0200? Go brush your fucking teeth and get back in bed, you got school in the morning.

You want to understand why so many of my posts are so venomous, look no further than this thread. Because shit like this shouldn't happen to people like Tanya Chamberlain, or to anyone else, for that matter. Because you should be able to grocery shop, go for a run, or clean out your car no matter what time it is and not be murdered by two little assholes with no respect for the lives of others. And while they prosecute these kids, they ought to also prosecute the parents.

I can't even imagine what her poor family is going through right now. I'm sure the hate and venom they have toward those kids far exceeds even what I've posted here in some of these threads, and justifiably so. They have lost what can never, ever be replaced, and for no reason whatsoever. I hope they can recover from this tragedy, and that one day they can come to terms with her untimely passing. May she rest in peace.

Thread Information