Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Gabriella Doolin (7) went missing from a football game, found dead in creek

I'm sure I'll forget something because I'm in a rush, but here goes:

Hope you're feelin better, blighted.

Words, you are correct. The timeline varies, but even the suspect says it was 30 to 45 minutes after he "saw" her that people started looking for her.

Watching the livestream of the prelim, my impression of the attorney's reaction to the evidence he received was that it was not favorable for the defendant. The article doesn't share everything he said. I was left with the impression that whatever the attorney had planned to say in the suspect's defense during the prelim flew straight out the window when he saw the DNA evidence he was given shortly before the prelim ... and not in a good way.

Also, The Kentucky State Police is partnering with the local police on this case, and this is not their first rodeo. Even if the local authorities don't have a lot of experience dealing with DNA evidence, KSP absolutely does. And, for all we know, there is shitloads more evidence against him besides just DNA.

The woods are not terribly far from the football field. There's likely a creek that feeds the pond behind the concession/bathroom building. I haven't had a chance to look closely.

Also, I forgot to mark it, but there is a fence running between the bathroom/concession building and the baseball field, and there is another fence in front of the bathroom/concession building between the path and those two round bushes. The suspect says he was sitting on a fence when he saw/spoke to Gabbi. People have said it is very dark behind the building.

Gotta run!
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

When this first happened media was reporting that a property was searched not long after Gabriella was found.

No one was named at that stage. So there must also be evidence of either tyre tracks, witness ID's, search dogs or something that led them to Mount Carmel Church Road that night.

I can't find that road on google so I don't know where his house is in relation to the field and creek.

I want to know what led them to his house in the first place and so quickly after the murder.

Police searched Madden's property on Mount Carmel Church Road the night Gabbi was found. Police did not say whether they found anything during that search. They also did not say how they were led to Madden. During the news conference Friday, they said the arrest came from a tremendous amount of teamwork.
    http://www.wowktv.com/story/30570671...ld-girls-death

I'm guessing it was a combination of the witness/es who saw him near the toilet block/saw him "returning from the direction she was found", but I'm really confused about the second one after seeing how far the woods might be from the oval. That's unless Tupe's spot on & there's a creek feeding that pond/dam - that would make most sense & I spent AGES looking for a creek in that area.

Dams/ponds are different in Aus, if you see something like that here it's usually man-made & filled via rain/groundwater. Sometimes there'll be one or 2 short run-off channels dug to help collect & feed heavy rainfall to the dam but I don't think I've ever seen one attached to a creek (it'd be a billabong then, different shape etcetc but this that's all O/T & fever blabbing so I will redirect my brain back on course before I write another wall of multi-post).

Anyway, short version - my Australian experience of dams/creeks is probably making me view the aerials incorrectly. Also, as everyone can now see, the view on my tablet is also nowhere near as good as the shot Tupe got, so if anyone else gets that level of clarity, could they get a shot of (for want of a better description) the top right of the pond? There's a darker area there that I thought might be one of the man-made collection channels we have here, but it could totally be a little creek too. If that's the case, now that Tupe's marked out the toilet blocks etc, it makes a lot more sense.

I do remember earlier comments on the first week's news articles putting the distance to the creek at much further than that pond though? I think that earlier in the thread I queried the discrepancy between the claimed distance & how much time the perp reportedly had to do all of this when all the "only 25 minutes!!" type headlines were running. So maybe it was the further creek? I'll try & find the comment & work out whether it was from a local or just someone who couldn't find another obvious creek on google earth (like me)

Even if the pond is the area, I'm still a little incredulous that a 7 yr old would voluntarily wander into the dark, away from the light & her friends & parents. This isn't something I'm saying as an indicator of anyone being falsely accused, this is me having strong suspicions she didn't walk in there by choice as many people seem to believe.

- unless the hide & seek story is true. I could see a kid going a little way in to hide, kids love playing "spotlight" down here ie. - hide & seek in the dark with torches. A lot of people let their kids play it in the bush reserves near our tourist parks. I always feel like the ruiner of all things fun when I say "no", but I just can't let mine do it unless we're on an isolated property & not surrounded by strangers with easy access to vehicles

& I just want to emphasise again, that even if that DNA test is a >95% positive match, under the circumstances of this particular case, it literally doesn't mean shit if his is the only one they ran those samples against.

Edit : just wanted to point out too, that Timothy Madden saying the search began 30-45 mins after he saw Gabi doesn't mean the search also began 30-45 mins after she was taken. If he is guilty, surely he'd be lying & placing his last sighting of her earlier in the timeline to give himself some distance? & if he's not lying, the person who did see her last isn't likely to come forward & help him out with that timeline.

Also, where was his own daughter while all this was happening? Was she one of the friends with Gabi that night? There are actually claims all over soc media that Gabi used to bully his daughter for being poor & he absolutely, definitely did this as payback for his daughter
    Last edited by blighted star; 12-04-2015 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by emylou View Post
    When this first happened media was reporting that a property was searched not long after Gabriella was found.

No one was named at that stage. So there must also be evidence of either tyre tracks, witness ID's, search dogs or something that led them to Mount Carmel Church Road that night.

I can't find that road on google so I don't know where his house is in relation to the field and creek.

I want to know what led them to his house in the first place and so quickly after the murder.

http://www.wowktv.com/story/30570671...ld-girls-death

The Madden home is about 17 miles from the school ... definitely more than a hop, skip and a jump. It's way out in the sticks, haha.

There's a little bit of info here about why they searched his property: http://www.wbko.com/content/news/BRE...349312871.html

According to KSP, police followed a tip that was received through interviewing witnesses, which led them to searching property on Mount Carmel Church Road.

"During the process of interviewing and investigating and just a possible lead had come up. Any time a possible lead comes up, we explore any avenues that we can to the fullest extent. And that's brought us to a residence here in rural Allen County. We followed up on that and the investigation is going to continue," Trooper B.J. Eaton, Kentucky State Police, Post 3 Public Information Officer said.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post

Now to correct my last post ... perhaps I shouldn't try making "helpful" maps while jacked up on caffeine and cold meds and also in a hurry. After finally getting into the correct Streetview position, I realized the building I marked in the above post as the bathrooms is likely an athletic building which may or may not include bathrooms that are accessible from the outside.

By dumb luck, I then found a photo that shows that the concession area is built into the back of the home stands. So, it's quite possible the bathrooms are actually on the back side of the stands, too. I'm not sure it matters much either way, because I think Gabbi could have entered the woods with the killer by going around either side of the baseball field.

The stands/concession area:

In response to what you were saying about creeks, blighted:

Around here, "creek" can mean a number of different things, ranging from what you call man-made runoff channels to more like a small river, haha. And it's certainly possible the pond is man-made. It could be a drainage area to help keep water off the athletic fields.

There is a video at this link: http://fox4kc.com/2015/11/16/7-year-...football-game/. At about 15 seconds in, it shows a map marked where the body was found. At about 1:46 or 47, they shows a swampy-looking area surrounded by crime scene tape that I think probably qualifies as the "creek."

So, she was found about 400 yards (1,200 feet) from the football field area. I made a 1,200-foot line straight to the west of the football field and ended up in the same general area that the video seems to indicate the body was found. The red line is one area that looks to me like it could be creeky/swampy. (It's hard to say how much rainfall they had in the area when the Google Earth photo was taken as compared to when Gabbi was killed.)

And I zoomed in as far as I could to the top right of the pond for you, blighted. Hopefully this is the area you wanted:

Ugh, why am I not in bed?

I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Sorry for the serial posting ...

Prelim was delayed at the request of the defense.

The only thing of significance I heard was that two people were subpoenaed for something about some video ... I'm not even sure if that was the prosecution or the defense that was talking about that. So apparently there is some video evidence?
    It was the defense. There is some type of video evidence, but I don't think they're talking about Timmy's cell phone.
    Even the crappiest school usually have some type of videos around their football stadiums. I bet since this was a school that held county wide tournaments, they probably had a camera or two. One around the entrance to the stadium and one by the food stand/rest room. I suspect that's why they zoomed in on Timmy so quick.

Lock said he's also asking for surveillance video from the night of November 14, 2015 when Gabbi was raped and killed in a wooded area near the campus of Allen County-Scottsville High School.

"I did subpoena some video records from some local establishments here in Scottsville to the hearing today. It's my understanding that video does exist that shows Mr. Madden on the date in question. I have sought to obtain video recordings both before the alleged crime and after," said Lock.http://www.wbko.com/content/news/Tim...360176921.html

Lol I'm taking flu stuff too & in combination with my left-handed brain I asked you to zoom on the wrong bit - I actually meant the part you have now helpfully marked in red

So this means we can completely discount the claims she was taken over a mile away to the other creek. Everything's going to come down to the DNA testing (& maybe his pix & vidz/local security footage).

I'm not reading too much into the lawyer's words re DNA at the preliminary hearing. If it was truly damning, indisputible DNA evidence, why withhold it from the defence until everyone was just about to appear in court? If it's so solid it can't be debunked - and some DNA evidence is - then it would've made no difference if it was presented to the defence the day he was arrested. Indisputible evidence remains indisputible no matter how long you have available to research & find experts.

Dumping it on them at the last minute makes me question their motives, it's like they were hoping he'd overlook something in that report while he rushed to manage the hearing.

& if it really is 100% indisputible evidence, then by holding onto it until just an hour before the hearing so that the defence were forced to ask for time to look into it, the prosecution have done a shitty thing to Gabi's family who will now have their distress unnecessarily prolonged & another court date added to their calendar.

Either way it was a fucked up thing to do & if it shows he's definitely guilty, withholding it all that time hurts her family more than it could ever hurt him.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    It was the defense. There is some type of video evidence, but I don't think they're talking about Timmy's cell phone.
    Even the crappiest school usually have some type of videos around their football stadiums. I bet since this was a school that held county wide tournaments, they probably had a camera or two. One around the entrance to the stadium and one by the food stand/rest room. I suspect that's why they zoomed in on Timmy so quick.

If you search schools when you look at the oval on google earth, it actually names & highlights 4 or 5 seperate educational facilities that kind of surround the oval, I'm guessing they're trying to get footage from all of them.

Ok, 17 miles from the school and a tip from a witness. Sorry if the answer to my question has already been posted but I just couldn't remember.
    Thanks for the info TupeloHoney and btw you're a freaking hella map Queen!

Seconded. Tupe's maps rule.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post

Even if the pond is the area, I'm still a little incredulous that a 7 yr old would voluntarily wander into the dark, away from the light & her friends & parents. This isn't something I'm saying as an indicator of anyone being falsely accused, this is me having strong suspicions she didn't walk in there by choice as many people seem to believe.
    I'm sure nobody believes a 7 yo would wander off into those woods in the dark alone. That's why he is charged with kidnapping as well as murder and rape.

& I just want to emphasise again, that even if that DNA test is a >95% positive match, under the circumstances of this particular case, it literally doesn't mean shit if his is the only one they ran those samples against.

:
    That statement is not true and only emphasizes you know nothing about how forensic DNA evidence works.

Sorry for the serial posting ...

Prelim was delayed at the request of the defense.

The only thing of significance I heard was that two people were subpoenaed for something about some video ... I'm not even sure if that was the prosecution or the defense that was talking about that. So apparently there is some video evidence?
    Surveillance video from a gas station/store Madden visited before or after the football game is what the defense has subpoenaed. Lawyer stated that in his press interview after the hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadler View Post

That statement is not true and only emphasizes you know nothing about how forensic DNA evidence works.
    Uh-oh! We got a noob with an attitude!
    "A dog is the only thing on Earth that loves you more than he loves himself." ~Josh Billings

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyCooper View Post
    Right? Nice first post.......unless it's not your first.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyCooper View Post
    & an inability to read entire threads & links.

I said "under these particular circumstances", Hadler. I've also said multiple times that they could be accurate - no argument there, (guess you missed all of that??) but they're based on probability & these particular results were being touted as indisputible proof less than a week after this little girl's murder when they can't be - for reasons I've explained at length & with supporting links.

I'm not going to repeat it all for someone who hasn't had the courtesy to read a pissy 5 pg thread before making a first post like that, but I'll give you the link again. Scroll down to the sections on relatives & heterogeneous populations -

http://dna-view.com/profile.htm

People (not here) are screaming that there's no need to even have a trial, that they should just go straight to having him hung, drawn & quartered "because DNA!!". Those are the people who don't understand how DNA testing works. This man may well be guilty but you & I have no way of knowing that based on the information released publicly so far - especially when you're talking about a crime committed in a small town where the main suspect has an unknown number of teen & adult male relatives, some of whom also knew the victim. The heterogeneous section is a possible issue here as well if Timothy Madden's family has a long ancestral connection with the town because that would mean a possibility of multiple distant relatives scattered throughout it's population as well.

There's a hell of a lot more at risk here than just Timothy Madden's freedom & reputation so I hope his lawyer does understand these issues & the right DNA source is behind bars. I'm NOT a supporter of Timothy Madden. I'm just someone who wants to make sure the person who brutalised that baby girl never gets to hurt anyone else.

SCOTTSVILLE, Ky. - Bradley Madden, the son of the man charged with raping and killing a 7-year-old Kentucky girl, appeared in court on unrelated charges where he was appointed a public defender.

The 20-year-old appeared in an Allen County courtroom Wednesday morning on multiple counts of intimidation and making terroristic threats against police.

Madden told the judge he lost his job when he was charged.

He was appointed a public lawyer and scheduled to be back in court on December 9.
    His father, Timothy, has been charged with murder, first degree rape of a victim under 12 years of age, first degree sodomy of a victim under 12 years of age, and kidnapping in the death of Gabriella Doolin.

Following his father's arrest, Bradley Madden allegedly began sending threats to the Scottsville Police Department.

According to an affidavit, the younger Madden sent messages to the department's Facebook page, saying, "[sic] U got the wrong man u sick [expletive] u have to be missing something so either try harder please don't give up if u book my dad in and he does life u will do life watching ur back."

However at some point, he posted on his own Facebook page saying, “I want to apologize for what I said . [sic] It hurts so bad about my dad.”

Officials said he was given a warning by Scottsville Police before they moved forward with charges, but continued to make threats.

The elder Madden was also scheduled to appear in court Wednesday. NewsChannel 5 will stream the hearing live at 2 p.m.
    http://www.newschannel5.com/news/loc...ublic-defender

Sweet frullet

& an inability to read entire threads & links.

I said "under these particular circumstances", Hadler. I've also said multiple times that they could be accurate

http://dna-view.com/profile.htm

No, what you said is "if it's a 95% match"...

There is only one kind of match that causes LE to arrest someone- an identical match. As your linked article states. .."If the DNA profile obtained from the two samples are indistinguishable (they "match")..

If the evidence samples were to match 95% or 80% or 10% or whatever it would be termed only one thing by LE. And that term is "NOT A MATCH". And no arrest would have been made.

What your DNA math web link is explaining is the odds of more than one person having the same DNA fingerprint. Which is astronomical, and even more astronomical when the suspect was at the scene. And beyond astronomical when victim and suspect have each other's DNA on them.

You lost your job at Taco Bell cause your a prick and your daddy rapes kids. Bad for the taco business essay... Essa? Es-A? No Habla Escargot!!!

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by emylou View Post
    Ok, 17 miles from the school and a tip from a witness. Sorry if the answer to my question has already been posted but I just couldn't remember.
    Thanks for the info TupeloHoney and btw you're a freaking hella map Queen!

Yeah I thought there was some chatter about him walking home, so I was a little surprised that his house is so far away from the school.

I wonder if the ex-wife and younger sons live closer to the school ... within walking distance ... and in all the rumor confusion, people started saying Timothy walked home when it was actually the teenage son who walked home.

I also wonder if the "pictures prove I was there" thing is Timothy trying to prove he didn't leave the game. (Although I think proving he didn't leave the game is the least of his problems!)

I'm not reading too much into the lawyer's words re DNA at the preliminary hearing. If it was truly damning, indisputible DNA evidence, why withhold it from the defence until everyone was just about to appear in court? If it's so solid it can't be debunked - and some DNA evidence is - then it would've made no difference if it was presented to the defence the day he was arrested. Indisputible evidence remains indisputible no matter how long you have available to research & find experts.

Dumping it on them at the last minute makes me question their motives, it's like they were hoping he'd overlook something in that report while he rushed to manage the hearing.

& if it really is 100% indisputible evidence, then by holding onto it until just an hour before the hearing so that the defence were forced to ask for time to look into it, the prosecution have done a shitty thing to Gabi's family who will now have their distress unnecessarily prolonged & another court date added to their calendar.

Either way it was a fucked up thing to do & if it shows he's definitely guilty, withholding it all that time hurts her family more than it could ever hurt him.

If it takes a couple of weeks to develop a full DNA profile like you said, isn't it possible the prosecution had just received that DNA report the morning of the hearing (or late the evening before), and that was the first chance they had to give it to the defense attorney? We don't know that they withheld it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    You lost your job at Taco Bell cause your a prick and your daddy rapes kids. Bad for the taco business essay... Essa? Es-A? No Habla Escargot!!!

Well you're pretty much a prick for putting his Facebook profile and photo on blast as a possible child rapist/murderer ... even though he WASN'T EVEN AT THE GAME. You couldn't even be bothered to pay attention to the fact that he's 20 years old, and the rumors were about a teenager. (Not that it would have been any better if you had put the minor son's info on blast.)

These are real people, not movie characters. Try to do better next time, ese.

Timmy's court date is Dec 14.

One thing I have to say about the son of Timmy- Bradley....I am a little shocked at the amount of charges and bail amount on him. It's not uncommon for people to lash out at the police when they arrest a family member, but it is uncommon for the police to file charges. It does make me wonder if they are just wanting to hold him in jail until they receive more testing information back related to the little girl....

is charged with 16 counts of intimidating a participant in the legal process and 16 counts of third-degree terroristic threatening.
    Bradley Madden's bond was kept at $40,000 secured with 10 percent cash. Each count of intimidating a participant in the legal process, which is a Class D felony, was set at $2,500, accounting for the total bond of $40,000. He remains jailed in Simpson County Detention Center.
    http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/poli...837f4836d.html

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    One thing I have to say about the son of Timmy- Bradley....I am a little shocked at the amount of charges and bail amount on him. It's not uncommon for people to lash out at the police when they arrest a family member, but it is uncommon for the police to file charges. It does make me wonder if they are just wanting to hold him in jail until they receive more testing information back related to the little girl....[/url]

I really think that if LE had even the slightest suspicion Bradley was the perpetrator, they would have taken him into custody as soon as he started making threats ... or maybe before that. But they gave him a warning -- they gave him a chance to keep himself out of jail -- and he made the very poor decision to keep running his mouth.

I'm guessing the 16 charges are because there were 16 posts/messages, and if they wanted to charge him for one, they had to charge him for all of them rather than pick and choose. He already used his "Get Out of Jail Free" card. I think they know he wasn't at the game.

I feel bad for him, though. I think he's kinda falling apart. I feel bad for bald-headed Mema, too. (Sorry, I shouldn't say things like that.) Video at the link: http://www.lex18.com/story/30711025/...n-and-grandson

Woman Supports Accused Son And Grandson

(Dec. 9, 2015) The son of the man charged with killing a seven-year old girl, faced a judge for his own charges on Wednesday. At only 20-years old, Bradley Madden is accused of threatening police who arrested his father, Timothy.

Bradley Madden walked into an Allen County Courtroom with tear-filled eyes, to face a judge on Monday. Outside, his grandmother, who didn't want to share her name, said the sight broke her heart.

"Yes it does. I helped raise him when his mother wouldn't, couldn't because her and Timmy got a divorce. And I helped Timmy raise him," said Timothy's mother.

Bradley's father, Timothy Madden, is charged with the rape and murder of seven-year-old, Gabbi Doolin. After Timothy's arrest, police said Bradley made threats against the Scottsville Police Department.

Bradley's attorney said that accusation is not true. He said Bradley stated he would sue for slander and wrongful arrest, and made no threats. The Commonwealth's Attorney disagreed, and the judge sent the case to a grand jury.

Bradley's grandmother said moving the case to a grand jury is not necessary, and her grandson has already learned his lesson.

"I know he done learned a lesson and I feel that's all he needs that right there. It just killed him because he just sat right there, and shook, and cried. So anybody can see that the kid is soft-hearted and he loves his father and that's the reason he done what he done." said Timothy's mother.

Bradley's father, Timothy, is now in the Barren County Jail. Court documents said he kidnapped, raped, sodimized, strangled and drowned the little girl, near her brother's pee wee football game.

When asked if she believed her son was innocent, Timothy's mother said "Yes, I do... because he is a soft-hearted man too."

While she's adamant Timothy could never commit this crime, her thoughts are still with little Gabbi's family.

"I feel for the family. To me, that's one of the worstest crimes that you could ever do. I feel for the baby, but that's about all I can say," said Timothy's mother.

The judge set Bradley's bond at $40-thousand dollars, and set conditions that and he must stay off the internet and out of Allen County. His grandmother said she can't afford it, and she's working to help her son, Timothy, too.

I'm gonna go ahead and say it (others might disagree, and that's OK): His lawyer knows he's guilty as fuck.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/30708164/a...-were-violated

Attorney for suspect in 7-year-old's death says client's rights were violated

(Dec. 9, 2015) LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Kentucky State Police believe they have solved the brutal murder of a 7-year-old Allen County girl but her alleged killer is still claiming his innocence. Timothy Madden's attorney says his client's rights have been violated.

Bowling Green attorney Travis Lock is representing 38-year-old Timothy Madden. Madden is in jail, accused of killing 7-year-old Gabbi Doolin in November, during a Little League football game at Allen County High School.

Lock says he is curious to see what evidence will be presented against his client but he also says it's likely a grand jury will indict Madden before his next appearance.

"He's gone on record claiming his innocence and that speaks for itself," Lock said.

Kentucky State Police say they have DNA evidence linking Madden to the crime, but Lock said that won't necessarily convict his client.

"There is a tremendous amount of evidence that will be forthcoming," Lock said. "It's my understanding that any evidence that the commonwealth has at this juncture as it relates to DNA or blood or any other type of physical evidence, forensic evidence , is minimal at this point."

Lock also believes Madden's rights were violated the day of his arrest.

"Interestingly, I was not permitted to see him so I take great deal of issue with that," Lock said. "The fact that media was allowed to go in and have a sit-down interview with him but he was denied access to counsel, that's a problem for me."

Madden spoke to us from jail just moments after he was booked. That's when he first publicly said he did not commit the crime.

I'm an innocent man," Madden said during our interview. "I shouldn't be here."

"Mr. Madden did not say anything in his interview with WDRB that hurts this case," Lock said.

Lock says he's in the process of gathering evidence that will help his case.

"There is surveillance video that exists that may show this defendant before and after the time period in which this crime occurred," Lock said.

Doolin was at a Little League Football game with her family on Nov. 14 when she disappeared. Investigators say she was only missing about 30 minutes before her body was found in a wooded area nearby.

"I believe he was there watching the game the entire time," Lock said. "There are a tremendous amount of people, many of whom are not family members, who are willing to come forward as witnesses."

When asked if he thinks Madden is innocent, Lock replied: "I'm not going to comment on that. I'm not in a position to and what I think wouldn't matter anyway."

Madden is due in court for a preliminary hearing on Dec. 14. If he's indicted by a grand jury before then, he'll be arraigned in circuit court.

"He's gone on record claiming his innocence and that speaks for itself," Lock said.
    Am I reading this wrong, or is he trying to say that a guilty person wouldn't claim innocence?

From the topix in his town he is known to a serious sleezeball/scumbag. I think they just want to keep him locked up so they can deal with daddy.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/Tim...361583461.html

Timothy Madden indicted for murder, kidnapping, rape, sodomy

(Dec. 11, 2015) SCOTTSVILLE, Ky. (WBKO) - Timothy Madden was indicted by special grand jury Friday morning in Allen County on charges of Murder, Kidnapping, Rape, and Sodomy in the death of 7-year-old Gabbi Doolin.

Those were the same charges Madden pleaded not guilty to during his arraignment Nov. 23.

Madden was scheduled for a preliminary hearing Nov. 30, but it was postponed to Dec. 14 after Madden's attorney, Travis Lock, received DNA evidence hours before the hearing was set to begin.

The hearing was supposed to lay out state's evidence against Madden, including details of the crime and how he was first identified as a suspect, but now we're not expected to hear any more significant information until trial, if he doesn't plead guilty in circuit court.

"I'm not surprised. Frankly, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner."

Madden's attorney Travis Lock says the DNA report he's received in the case doesn't make his client guilty by any means.

"There's a tremendous amount of room for error in DNA. There will be a number of things that will have to be investigated to determine whether or not the results of any DNA tests are valid."

When asked about how his client was holding up, Lock said he's maintaining what he told reporters the day he was arrested.

"Mr. Madden has gone on record, obviously he's gone on record proclaiming his innocence. He has not wavered from that."

In an interview with WDRB, Madden stated that he did see Gabbi Doolin that night.

"Last time I seen her we was, I was sitting over on the side of the stand like always watchin', smokin' cigarette and she walked by and the other 2 girls came acro -- through there first, I don't know. A minute before. And then she came over there and was lookin' around I said, 'They went that way,' and that was the last time I seen her."

Madden told WBKO while being booked into the Allen County Detention Center that he was "sorry for their loss, but it wasn't me."

We spoke with Commonwealth Attorney Clint Willis Friday afternoon. He said he and the Doolin family will sit down together after the new year to discuss whether or not they plan to seek the death penalty in this case.

Bond is set at $1 million.

Timothy Madden will be arraigned in Allen Circuit Court on January 13th at 1:00 PM.

Oh yeah. Sounds likes def Timmy did everything. Sorry POS.

Thread Information