Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gabriella Doolin (7) went missing from a football game, found dead in creek

Gabriella Doolin (7) went missing from a football game, found dead in creek

POLICE: Homicide investigation underway after 7-year-old girl found dead in Allen County, Ky.

Posted: Nov 15, 2015 10:05 AM EST
    Updated: Nov 15, 2015 8:10 PM EST

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Kentucky State Police say authorities are conducting a homicide investigation after a 7-year-old girl was found dead in Allen County. The area is near Bowling Green.

The body of 7-year-old Gabriella Doolin was found in a creek in a wooded area behind Allen County High School on Saturday night, according to police.

Officials say Doolin was reported missing to Scottsville Police on Saturday at 7:40 p.m. Police say Doolin went missing from a Little League football game she had attended with her mother on the campus of Allen County High School.

Doolin was found just 25 minutes later.

An autopsy will be performed by the medical examiner's office in Louisville to determine the exact cause of death.

KSP says it is believed to be a homicide.

Copyright 2015 WDRB Media. All rights reserved.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/30521457/p...llen-county-ky
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-15-2015 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Add link

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

The poor darling little girl. To be missing then murdered then found within 25 minutes. If it wasn't an accidental fall or something like that then it was some useless piece of shit wasting the life of a little girl.

I hope they solve this quickly. What the fuck is wrong with people. I feel so sorry for her family and their whole community.

Life and communities change so much after tragedies like this. Now everyone is going to be on high alert all the time and everything including social outings like that football game will have had the relaxation and fun ripped from them.

Rip Gabriella 💜

How horrible for this child and her mother. God rest her soul.
    "A dog is the only thing on Earth that loves you more than he loves himself." ~Josh Billings

25 minutes is the amount of time it took to snatch her, lead/force her away, and kill her. WTF is wrong with people?

It was an all-stars football game for the kids, so there were several teams from different areas there. Gabrielle was there to watch her brother play.

I'm sure parents were recording their kids playing football..so maybe they will get some video of the killer
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ball-game.html

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    This is horrible ~ OMG. I just cannot fathom what that poor little girl went through.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...ce-say-n464411

A seven-year-old girl whose body was found in a Kentucky creek on Saturday night was the victim of a homicide, state police confirmed Monday.

Gabriella Doolin was discovered in a creek behind a high school in Scottsville, a town near the Tennessee border, at 8:05 p.m. ? just 25 minutes after her mother, Amy, reported her missing.

A homicide investigation has been launched into the death of a seven-year-old girl, Gabriella Doolin , whose body was discovered in a creek just 25 minutes after her mother reported her missing.

Amy, along with her husband Brian and Gabriella, had been watching a peewee football game at the school, state police and NBC affiliate WSMV said.

An autopsy was conducted the following day, though state police said Monday that no additional details could be released.

The Doolins lost Gabriella in a crowd at 7:40 p.m. and immediately asked a stadium official to announce her name, the station reported.

"It came over the intercom the third time and they shut it down," a family friend, Mike Willoughby, told the station. "We quit and the entire community started looking for her. We had a complete lockdown of the school. I mean, it was super quick."

A search "began immediately," the state police said Sunday, and 25 minutes later her body was found.

A Sunday vigil was attended by more than 500 mourners, according to the station, and Willoughby called Scottsville a "great city, a great community. We love one another. You never expect it. But it's a constant reminder that evil has no borders or boundaries.

Uggh, her poor parents, the feeling when your kid disappears in a crowd is horrible - for most people it's gone in seconds or minutes, this couple have to live it the rest of their lives.

This all happened in a weirdly short time-frame. I wonder if whoever took her rushed because they didn't expect the search to unfold so quickly.

Poor baby. I'm so fucking sick of these stories.

I wonder if the person who took her heard them calling for her, panicked and killed her. He probably thought he had more time with her before they would notice she was gone. Sick fuck.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I hope she wasn't sexually assaulted. That would probably drive me over the edge as a parent. Poor little baby..what, first or second grade? What kind of fucking monster does some shit like that?
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Clearly someone who was intent on killing a little kid by how quickly she was killed. I doubt if this was the first victim and probably won't be the last if they don't catch the sick fuck.

RIP little angel.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

This is insane! And this is the nightmare of what it is to be a parent nowadays! I mean she goes missing and 25 mins later she's dead! This just makes you think your living amongst predators everywhere on a constant basis! They are just waiting for any opportunity to strike! Ugh so scary! I don't care if I seem like an overprotective parent, fuck that, I dont let my kids leave my sight!

It had to have been someone who knew her. I mean, if she as lost in a crowd and a stranger grabbed her, surely she must've been making a fuss and someone would've seen....but if she knew the person she probably had no problem going with them and no one would have seen anything strange.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

If you're a little kid, lost in a crowd & an adult says "Come with me darlin', I'll take you to your mum & dad", you'd probably go with them. By the time she realised she wasn't being taken to mum & dad she was probably out of the crowd, out of sight & out of earshot

The usual fb/unconfirmed disclaimer goes here

https://m.facebook.com/comment/repli...BKR6RNDjtq5Rty

Quentin McClanahan
    Moron! I live 10 minutes from this town. She was not "lost in a crowd." Apparently, it was a friend or relative of the family. Some one the little girl associated with on a regular basis.
    Edited ? Like2More ? Yesterday at 10:02am

https://m.facebook.com/comment/repli...yJawj&refid=52

Amy Corlette
    She went to the bathroom with her friends, they returned, she did not so they started paging her to the concession stand, that's what her mom said in an interview according to another post I read from a local
    LikeMore ? Yesterday at 12:46pm

https://m.facebook.com/comment/repli...Bxz4EdaLqhCn96

Melody Smith
    She didn't get lost in a crowd. Her mother let her go to the bathroom with her friends. They came back, but she didn't. The father was in the booth calling plays and announced over the pa for her to come to the concession stand because her mother could not find her. That's from her mother in an interview with our local new station. NBC has some things wrong.
    Edited ? Like3More ? Yesterday at 12:17pm
    Last edited by blighted star; 11-17-2015 at 08:29 PM.

Also, what exactly does this mean?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00000896234951

Jeff Cooke
    Yesterday at 7:51am ?
    New Multimedia Message
    I would like to let the citizens of Allen County know that our children are safe going to school. This terrible tragedy is being treated as an isolated incident and we do not feel that there is an ongoing threat. I understand an arrest has not been made in this case but we must remember that the investigation is progressing quickly and aggressively. The Allen County School System has resources on hand to help students in coping with this tragedy. I intend to increase police presence on the school campus just to reinforce that our children are safe. The Allen County Sheriffs Office mourns with the Doolin Family. My door is always open for any thoughts or questions. "In God we trust." Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Any other helpful information can be passed on to KSP Det. Wes Medley or Det. Adam Morgan. 270-782-2010

That's terrible. So so sad.

Sounds like they know who did it and why.

Family are tagged on the sheriff's page.

https://m.facebook.com/brian.doolin.12

There are claims on that news fb I linked that it didn't all unfold in 25 mins. They claim mum noticed she wasn't with the kids who came back at 7pm. It was 7.40 before the announcements went out & 25 mins after that she was found.

All up he/she had an hour - not much longer, but not as crazy fast as 25 mins. - IF the claims are true, of course.

Edit also looks more of a wooded area than the creek impression I got from the earlier descriptions

Edit 2 vid interview with mum & dad here saying shge went to the concessions stand with friends & didn't return. No specific timeline discussed but mum describes her own panicked search & the newsreader says 30 mins or so all up, so maybe the other posts saying an hour+ are shit

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...78520565550904

Edit 3 fucking psychics ( or maybe it's "psychic" - wouldn't surprise me if the novice & the pro in this convo are the same person).

I hope these crazie/s just made up the name "Zachary Thomas" & that they/she didn't trawl through local high school facebooks & just pick some poor kid in special ed at random

https://m.facebook.com/comment/repli...Asc77ayA2_v7WL
    Last edited by blighted star; 11-17-2015 at 11:06 PM.

I'm still going with what I said earlier, and that it was someone she knew and trusted enough to go with alone. Maybe the person used some excuse that they lost a dog and asked her help to find it in the woods?

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

They have a suspect in custody Timmy Madden

As the story is unfolding on topics apparently the whole community suspected the the son and ended up being the father. The son is apparently the towns sleezeball https://www.facebook.com/bradley.madden?ref=br_rs

A man has been arrested in connection with the killing of 7-year-old Gabriella "Gabby" Doolin, who was found dead after going missing last Saturday at a football game in Scottsville, Kentucky, according to police.

The man, Timothy Madden, 38, of Scotsville, was taken into custody by the Kentucky State Police. Scottsville is a town of just 4,000 people about 65 miles northeast of Nashville, Tennessee.

Trooper Barry Eaton said the man knew the Doolins. It was not clear what charges he faced.

"I know they were acquaintances, I don’t know how in-depth but they do knew each other," he said.

Death of 7-Year-Old Girl Missing at Football Game in Kentucky Ruled a Homicide
    Suspect in Indiana Pastor's Wife's Murder Caught on Video, Police Say
    The Doolins were at a pee-wee football jamboree on Saturday when Gabby went missing at 7:40 p.m., according to the Kentucky State Police. Just 25 minutes later, a search volunteer spotted her body in a wooded area on the edge of the Allen County Scottsville High School, about 400 yards from the school's football field where she was last seen alive, police said.

A preliminary autopsy report ruled the girl's death a homicide. The cause of death was not immediately available.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/arrest-made...ry?id=35328690
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

with his wife (he also has two kids)

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I KNEW it was someone she must've know. I wonder how well she knew him? She must've went willingly, otherwise a struggle would've made a scene and there would have been witnesses. I wonder what made him do this? Did he have any arrest records?

Thread Information