Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Gabriella Doolin (7) went missing from a football game, found dead in creek

Yeah, they will but it usually takes weeks for that kind of testing because they have tok develop a full genetic profile - I don't mean because of testing backlogs, I mean because that's how long it takes to develop it in the lab. That's the only reason some of us were wondering if they could have it wrong. This early in the investigation they've probably only been able to run preliminary tests so there must be some pretty strong circumstantial stuff to point them in this direction.

This should explain it a bit better - he was arrested 5 days after her murder so what they probably had was an "inclusion". Meaning they sped up the testing process & his DNA is included in the group of xyz% people who could have left that sample - this is what a "match" usually is & it's why you always hear a % mentioned when it gets to court. Other people throughout the world could match too - some with a slightly higher %, some with a lower %.

I've never heard of a 100% match, it's always 95+%, but either way, even allowing for the 6 yrs of advances, I'm really not sure they've had time to do a full work up plus, as far as I know they've never tested the son or his wife. The can't isolate the differences between dad's dna & the son's dna if they only have dad's - the son would probably give a preliminary match to that sample too IF a relative of his left it.

http://intrensic.blogspot.com.au/200...e-so-long.html

Edit : BUT it's a long, long time since I last held a microbiology textbook & science moves superfast sometimes, so it's totally possible there's a new testing method I've never heard of
    Last edited by blighted star; 11-25-2015 at 01:01 PM.

But if the police never considered the son a suspect to begin with, why wait for more DNA tests before charging the dad?

I know there was some speculation that blood could have rubbed off of the son's clothes onto the dad's clothes in the laundry or whatever, but do we even know if the they live in the same home? Timothy isn't married to Bradley's mom, so isn't it possible Bradley lives with his mom or out on his own since he's 20?

I'm not sure LE has any reason to be concerned about the DNA being Bradley's instead of Timothy's, kwim?

I can't remember exactly which ID show I was watching the other day, but the policeman being interviewed talked about the backup in their unit for testing.....so they sent out the DNA samples to a private lab. (I think I was watching forensic files)

This is a small town. I'm wondering if that's what they did

What if they're so sure about it because there were cameras there, but they're not putting it out in the open?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    But if the police never considered the son a suspect to begin with, why wait for more DNA tests before charging the dad?

I know there was some speculation that blood could have rubbed off of the son's clothes onto the dad's clothes in the laundry or whatever, but do we even know if the they live in the same home? Timothy isn't married to Bradley's mom, so isn't it possible Bradley lives with his mom or out on his own since he's 20?

I'm not sure LE has any reason to be concerned about the DNA being Bradley's instead of Timothy's, kwim?

Nope, don't know any of that (who lives where) & I'm not even coming at this from the angle that dad might be innocent. I think I said a couple of times already that they just really need to make sure they've got this straight so it can't be used to muddy the waters.

I can't remember whether I saw anything confirming place of residence but I thought there was a second teen son who lived with his mother? Either way though, even if they don't live in the same house, it won't be much of stretch for a defence lawyer to claim a kid who lives seperately but in the same town as his father would know his father's address & be capable of gaining access to the house - with or without his father's knowledge & permission.

They were both at that same game in that same town. They both knew the victim & they will share DNA traits. One was allegedly seen playing hide & seek with the victim before she disappeared, one was allegedly seen near the toilet block before she disappeared. One was instantly & widely suspected, the other was not & people expressed shock when he was named.

The guy could be 100% guilty - I have no idea & I'm not even going to try to guess. I'm just saying they need to make sure they've covered every possibility here because it could come back to bite them whether he's guilty or not.

Edit : & for sure there could be several major, 100% beyond doubt pieces of evidence that make any other perp a complete impossibility - but so far all they've really talked about is DNA evidence (ie blood on clothes & "DNA" at the scene). If there's not any other evidence, & this arrest is based only on an initial DNA match & circumstantial evidence/witness reports, they need to be really careful with their science.

I mean, did they tell the lab doing the testing that this guy's biological son had been named by locals too & he was also there that night? Did they ask the lab's opinion on whether further testing/exclusions were necessary under these circumstances? Or did they just assume that early test would result in a "match" to a single person & therefore if it matched dad it couldn't match anyone else?
    Last edited by blighted star; 11-26-2015 at 12:58 AM.

There's another good link here. It discusses the formula for arriving at the % for each allele & the calculations used to get the overall probability.

This appears further down the page, a son is not as close as a full-brother, but I'm pretty sure he is as close as a half-brother & that defintely warrants a rule-out (at least)

http://dna-view.com/profile.htm

<<snipped>>
    relatives

The analysis above assumes that if suspect is not the donor, he is unrelated to the donor. But common sense shows immediately that if the suspect can make a case that a relative of his, especially his brother, is the donor, then that goes a long way towards explaining away the coincidental similarity between the suspect and the evidence. The defense always needs to be aware of this possibility.

There are other computations that can be made to deal with situations where relatives of the suspect (even distant relatives) may be worth considering.<<snipped>>

Don't know if any of this applies in this case but it illustrates why DNA is not always the super unbeatable proof it's often portrayed as -

<<snipped>>
    heterogeneous population

The application of the product rule presumes that the relevant loci and population be in Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium and linkage equilibrium. These population genetic concepts have been found to hold to a reasonable degree of accuracy for major populations and typical forensically used loci. For mixed populations and inbred populations the product rule is not as accurate. To the extent that the product rule is inaccurate, the error usually works against suspect, unfairly exaggerating the strength of the evidence.<<snipped>>

Edit : & after checking back through article comments etc I'm relatively sure Bradley lives with his mum & another younger brother. It seems his mum ie. Timothy's ex, is the "wife" who supposedly put Timothy's name forward to the police.She's supposedly the one quoted about blood on underwear etc, which I guess is why the story was sometimes told about "her son" & other times about "her husband".

IF that's true (her putting his name forward, not the blood etc) it explains why one minute his current wife was being called a hero for dobbing him in & next minute she was defending him on tv.
    Last edited by blighted star; 11-26-2015 at 06:44 AM.

Sorry about the multi-posting, I got bored & tried to skim topix & work out who was where.I still have no clue because of all the conflicting versions but in light of what I was saying about preliminary DNA evidence, this is kind of interesting -

http://m.topix.com/forum/city/scotts...M9SLNNFSRA/p16

FrankfortStaffAid
    Saturday Nov 21
    Nothing makes me sicker than a child being sexually assaulted, the lawmaker I have contact with on a regular basis is part of law enforcement overarch group, KSP lab in Frankfort is reporting that preliminary DNA in this case is not a match for the current suspect, memories went out yesterday afternoon saying KSP was under undue community pressure to find a suspect and may have rushed to judgement the lie detector test that was given the current suspect passed all but one question " how did blood get on your jeans" how ever preliminary DNA test show its his own blood. Before the community prematurely convicts a person with gossip you should demand more information from the police.

I just get this feeling his covering for his son, I really do. Maybe I read too much topic and Facebook gossip.

After skimming lots of stuff I've realised the reason some people are saying "his teenage son was playing hide & seek with her at the game" whereas others are saying "but Bradley was definitely in Glasgow, he didn't go near the game all night" is that Bradley isn't a teenager, he's 20.

It was his 16 yr old brother who was **allegedly** there with his dad & little sister to watch the 11 yr old brother play. There's pix of him driving his 7 yr old half-sister around a backyard on a 4-wheeler so I assume it was taken when he visited dad's house rather than his half-sister visiting her dad's ex-wife. If so, even if Bradley had an iron cast alibi, there may have been another close male family member seen with Gabby at the game, who also potentially had access to dad's house (although access to dad's house isn't important if the topix goss is true & it was Timothy Madden's own blood on his jeans).

Also, every idiot on topix is INSISTING that police documents & news articles all specify that Timothy Madden's DNA was absolutely definitely found in the victim & that this is where the "perfect" &/or "100%" DNA match came from.

But ... NOTHING details what it was that they obtained the DNA sample from - it could've been saliva on her cheek. All they've confirmed is that it was found on her body during autopsy. They also never referred to it as a 100% or perfect match. All they've said is that they have a "positive match" - they neglected to mention how positive.

http://i.imgur.com/oKuLhHJh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1mDa5x7h.jpg

Anyway - current wife

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...2297&source=48

Ex-wife

https://m.facebook.com/rachael.ganleymadden

Other kid

https://m.facebook.com/dalton.madden.35
    Last edited by blighted star; 11-26-2015 at 09:18 PM.

A few thoughts:

If Timothy Madden is covering for one of his sons, wouldn't he need to admit to the crime? I don't see how denying involvement would help the son if the son did it.

Also, I think I'm gonna have to call BS on that Topix comment, and not just because it's from Topix, haha.

If the person who made the post believes that info is important enough to post on Topix [sarcasm], surely he would think it's important enough to tell the defense lawyer? Or the family? Wouldn't the lawyer have brought it up in court, which was two days after that post was made? Wouldn't the family (particularly the wife, who is the mother of his young daughter and infant) be shouting it from the rooftops and giving interviews to every media outlet that would listen? Instead, all we got from the wife was, "He's not that kind of person." Then, silence.

Additionally, "How did you get blood on your jeans?" is not a "yes" or "no" question, therefore it would never be used in a polygraph. Sure, the person who made the Topix post may have just relayed the info incorrectly, but you would think if he/she is so tight with a lawmaker in a "LE overarch group" ... and a man's life hangs in the balance ... he/she would be able to be that straight.

If the blood on Timothy's clothing is indeed his own, why wouldn't he just say that in the interview? Wouldn't he show the reporter a scratch or cut and explain what happened? That he got caught on some briars while helping look for Gabbi? Or his cat scratched him before the game? Cut himself shaving? Instead, we get the lame excuse of rubbing against a bloody trash can.

Even if the blood is his own, I think the evidence found on Gabbi's body is key here. And you're right, blighted, they haven't said what kind of DNA evidence was found on Gabbi, just that it matches Timothy Madden. We should learn more at the prelim in about a week. By then, there will have been time for complete DNA testing.

I still think he did it.

I've been thinking about the pics on his phone that "prove" he was there. I understand what you're saying, blighted ... that maybe he meant the pics prove he was watching the game when Gabbi went missing. But that's not how he worded it. He said: "I even took pictures on my phone to prove I was there." He's a major hick, it is true, but he doesn't seem to have any problems with explaining things properly in the rest of the interview. My theory: After doing the disgusting deed, he rushed back to the game and started taking pics to establish an alibi. Nobody was looking for Gabbi at that point ... he makes sure to point that out in the interview.

One last thing: If poor Bradley wasn't even at the game, then how did he end up getting dragged through the mud by all the rumormongers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Dude's prelim should start momentarily. There should be a live stream here http://www.newschannel5.com/ and here http://www.courtchatter.com/#!timoth...-stream-1/ccs9.

Gonna try to watch as much as I can before the kiddo gets off the bus.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Now it's starting at 3 p.m., apparently, damnit.

Sorry for the serial posting ...

Prelim was delayed at the request of the defense.

The only thing of significance I heard was that two people were subpoenaed for something about some video ... I'm not even sure if that was the prosecution or the defense that was talking about that. So apparently there is some video evidence?

Sorry for the serial posting ...

Prelim was delayed at the request of the defense.

The only thing of significance I heard was that two people were subpoenaed for something about some video ... I'm not even sure if that was the prosecution or the defense that was talking about that. So apparently there is some video evidence?
    Wasn't he saying something about he can prove he was there at the game because he was filming it or something? That confuses me, because how would it help him to prove he was there...??

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Wasn't he saying something about he can prove he was there at the game because he was filming it or something? That confuses me, because how would it help him to prove he was there...??

He said he took pics with his phone to "prove he was there." Personally, I think he took them after he killed her to establish an alibi before they realized she was missing, otherwise he would have worded it differently. Jmo.

This is the exact quote: "Oh yeah, there were several people there. I've got all kinds of people to verify that I was there, you know, and seen me. I even took pictures on my phone to prove I was there, you know, to send to my ex-wife because she wasn?t there, and she wanted to see Blake playing football."

I took that as he took them to prove to his ex-wife that he went to the game to watch their kid play... Like maybe he has a history of not showing up for their kid's stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by becoming View Post
    I took that as he took them to prove to his ex-wife that he went to the game to watch their kid play... Like maybe he has a history of not showing up for their kid's stuff.
    The very first time I heard it, that's what I thought, too. Now I think he was correcting himself, because it sounds hinky that he needed to prove something. Like, "I took pictures to prove I was there, oops, I mean I took pics to send to my ex-wife since she couldn't be there."

I think when he says "prove I was there," he means to prove he was actively watching the game during the time she was murdered. I think that will turn out not to be the case. I just don't believe him. But y'all already know that, haha.

Unless he took the pics between the time she went missing and was found, the pics don't mean anything. Otherwise, it would be better for him NOT to have been there. Then he can be like "I wasn't even at the game, so it couldn't have been me."

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

A few thoughts:

If Timothy Madden is covering for one of his sons, wouldn't he need to admit to the crime? I don't see how denying involvement would help the son if the son did it.

Also, I think I'm gonna have to call BS on that Topix comment, and not just because it's from Topix, haha.

If the person who made the post believes that info is important enough to post on Topix [sarcasm], surely he would think it's important enough to tell the defense lawyer? Or the family? Wouldn't the lawyer have brought it up in court, which was two days after that post was made? Wouldn't the family (particularly the wife, who is the mother of his young daughter and infant) be shouting it from the rooftops and giving interviews to every media outlet that would listen? Instead, all we got from the wife was, "He's not that kind of person." Then, silence.

Additionally, "How did you get blood on your jeans?" is not a "yes" or "no" question, therefore it would never be used in a polygraph. Sure, the person who made the Topix post may have just relayed the info incorrectly, but you would think if he/she is so tight with a lawmaker in a "LE overarch group" ... and a man's life hangs in the balance ... he/she would be able to be that straight.

If the blood on Timothy's clothing is indeed his own, why wouldn't he just say that in the interview?
    Wouldn't he show the reporter a scratch or cut and explain what happened? That he got caught on some briars while helping look for Gabbi? Or his cat scratched him before the game? Cut himself shaving? Instead, we get the lame excuse of rubbing against a bloody trash can.

Even if the blood is his own, I think the evidence found on Gabbi's body is key here. And you're right, blighted, they haven't said what kind of DNA evidence was found on Gabbi, just that it matches Timothy Madden. We should learn more at the prelim in about a week. By then, there will have been time for complete DNA testing.

I still think he did it.

I've been thinking about the pics on his phone that "prove" he was there. I understand what you're saying, blighted ... that maybe he meant the pics prove he was watching the game when Gabbi went missing. But that's not how he worded it. He said: "I even took pictures on my phone to prove I was there." He's a major hick, it is true, but he doesn't seem to have any problems with explaining things properly in the rest of the interview. My theory: After doing the disgusting deed, he rushed back to the game and started taking pics to establish an alibi. Nobody was looking for Gabbi at that point ... he makes sure to point that out in the interview.

One last thing: If poor Bradley wasn't even at the game, then how did he end up getting dragged through the mud by all the rumormongers
    ?

Sorry! I've missed a bunch of stuff lately & I have a nice dose of summer flu - had a 39C fever on 40C day (40C = 104F I think - sooo it's hot & I think I'm delirious - be on the lookout for dumb posts)

Re covering for the sons - maybe he's not. Most of this thread didn't understand a preliminary DNA test could be positive for a whole group of male relatives & I'm not even sure the Scotsville police dept realise this- so why would someone with Timothy Madden's level of education understand that a "positive match" with his DNA could be even more positive when matched to his brothers, uncles, father, grandfathers, cousins or sons? It could even be a higher match for some random unrelated person. If he doesn't realise this, & he is innocent, he'll either think they fucked up or that he somehow came into contact with something the killer &/or victim touched (depending on what scenario police used to try & get him to confess - he may have been told something completely different to the facts that were released to the public & that could account for the perceived weirdness of his comments re the bloodstains).

& that leads to the bloodstains & why he wouldn't just say it was his own blood if that were true - well, maybe he doesn't know that either? Police are allowed to lie during interrogations in the U.S aren't they? Maybe they told him it was Gabriella's blood to try & encourage him to tell the "truth"? Maybe it was an old stain, one that tested reactive for blood, but wasn't visible to the naked eye because it had been laundered weeks ago? Maybe the police just kind of skipped around those details, implied things & didn't correct him when he connected the wrong dots?

Re the Topix comment - yeah, I don' t put much weight in Topix at all, sometimes (very rarely) they do get things right & in the case of this poster it's entirely possible they worded the polygraph shit really badly because this person also said "memories went out yesterday afternoon" - I'm guessing they meant memorandums.

They don't sound real bright so it wouldn't surprise me at all that IF there's any truth to what they said, that Topix was the only way they could think of to anonymously deliver the information to the defense - just kind of cowardly throwing it to the wind & hoping someone else takes it the rest of the way (again, that's IF there's any truth to it). I could see a local being worried about ph calls & emails being traceable, but a lot of people think they're safe on anonymous forums.

It is interesting though that someone who doesn't understand the difference between memories & memorandums & presumably has no idea how DNA testing works, managed present a scenario that actually fits with everything we know so far

ie -

* there's no way LE conducted DNA testing of the multiple related & unrelated potential donors & excluded all other possible sources in less than a week - & they'd need to have done so for DNA testing to prove Timothy Madden is guilty (again though - if they have a mountain of other evidence this won't matter so much but while ever they seem to be relying on the DNA evidence as the crux of their case it becomes EXTREMELY important).

* a "positive match" result on a DNA test absolutely DOES NOT = a pepertrator identification.

* If the local police force don't have a good understanding of DNA testing & in their distress & rush for a result they skimmed through & saw "positive match" without reading the full report, they totally could have made an arrest on a "positive match" that was so low it actually excluded him because the % made him an improbable donor. So there really is a valid explanation for a report declaring a "positive match" also stating a potential donor was excluded & I'm really not sure this poster would have the awareness to come up with a scenario that perfectly fits a report like that.

Re the photos, he could've just mixed 2 sentences trying to get his thoughts across - even people who speak well & are accustomed to public appearances screw up in front of the camera, we wouldn't have blooper shows otherwise, or "Spoonerisms" (I'm really good at those - I once said "spish faeces" in a speech instead of "fish species" )

"I even took pictures, I have pictures on my phone to prove I was there" could totally be what he was trying to say & it just got kind of mushed together.

Re the photos though, if he's a person who leaves his GPS activated, there's no "prove" with inverted commas about this, they ABSOLUTELY 100% WILL prove exactly where he was & when he was there. If they've been taken at intervals of 10 mins or less they also absolutely have the potential to completely exonerate him if he's innocent, because there's no arguing with that evidence. But, they could just as easily be the nails in his coffin if he's guilty.

Could his lawyer really have brought all these things up at the last hearing? I thought it was just bail etc & they had to wait until trial/discovery to request the prosecution release what they have? I really know nothing about U.S law though & even less about the differences between the states. I hope his lawyer knows what he's doing & all these questions are adequately answered soon because it's not like you never see Innocence Project cases where police & prosecutors knew full well they had exonerating evidence before trial, but they deliberately withheld it from the defence & pushed forward with a conviction regardless.

Re all the Bradley drama, I'm guessing some people saw his gross posts, heard that one of the 2 older brothers were there playing hide & seek with Gabrielle & assumed it must've been Bradley rather than Dalton - it going to suck horribly for both these older brothers if it turns out there's no doubt their dad did this & on top of being a child-raping, child-murdering piece of filth, he let his own flesh & blood be thrown to the wolves just so he could feign innocence a little longer. If he did this he's a cunt if he doesn't speak up & clear them both.

So I don't disagree that this guy really could be100% guilty - there's no way I'd lay a bet on it - but guilty or innocent I KNOW there's something fucky happening with these DNA tests & that makes me nervous. If you let the state convict anyone on bad evidence you're inviting them to do it to someone you care about. People also need to remember that a conviction based on bad science/false evidence doesn't just put an innocent person behind bars, it also leaves a victim & their family with no justice & it leaves a perpetrator free & clear to hurt more innocents.

There's a lot more at stake here than Timothy Madden' s freedom. There are other little girls in Scottsville & if I lived in that area, knowing what I know, I wouldn't be taking my eyes of my daughters & their friends any time soon.

& that is absolutely NOT a veiled accusation toward any Madden sons or relatives, because until they release more info on the percentage of that "positive match" we don't know that there aren't a hundred unrelated local men who could've matched those samples too.
    Last edited by blighted star; 12-04-2015 at 04:31 AM.

If he can show a contnuous timeline at the game, with no gaps between pix &/or vids that were long enough for him to have left the game, gone to the wooded area, committed the crime, then returned to the game, then the pix/footage have the potential to exonerate him, especially if his GPS was activated.

It also has the potential to completely incriminate him too though, depending on the geo-tags & the number of minutes between vids/pix at critical times that night.

(sorry- this is turning into a major multi-post thread. I missed the post about the preliminary hearing yesterday)

Looks like his attorney knows enough to at least get this report looked at. I hope Gabi's family & their town have some real answers sooner rather than later -

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/Tim...360176921.html

BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (WBKO) -- The man accused of raping and killing seven year old Gabbi Doolin stood feet away from her parents Wednesday for a second time in Allen County.

"I did not believe due to information provided this afternoon that it would be prudent to move forward with the preliminary hearing until I conduct an investigation," said Travis Lock, Madden's attorney.

A tense court room in Allen County was filled for a far shorter time than anyone expected Wednesday afternoon when defense attorney Travis Lock asked for a new date in a preliminary hearing due to receiving a DNA report just an hour before court began.

"It does have information about DNA evidence in it," said Lock.

Lock said he's also asking for surveillance video from the night of November 14, 2015 when Gabbi was raped crime and after," said Lock.

"I did subpoena some video records from some local establishments here in Scottsville to the hearing today. It's my understanding that video does exist that shows Mr. Madden on the date in question. I have sought to obtain video recordings both before the alleged crime and after," said Lock.

Though his court appearance was brief, the sight of Madden caused an emotional response from the Doolin family.

The family sat on the very right of the court room with more than a dozen supporters, while the Madden family sat on the left half of the room. Both families were split by more than a dozen members of the media covering the proceeding. For the most part, each side looked straight ahead with blank faces.

No one was allowed to leave the court room until Madden was on his way back to the Barren County Jail.

Madden also had family and friends there to support him, and some of them continue to say he's innocent.

"He's got a seven year old on the same cheerleading team, why didn't he do it to them," said a friend of the Madden family.

The next time Madden will be in court is December 14. However, there is a possibility the preliminary won't happen then either.

Allen County does have the right to call a grand jury before that date. If they find enough evidence to indict Madden, his case will skip a preliminary hearing and be brought straight to Allen Circuit Court.
    Last edited by blighted star; 12-04-2015 at 05:25 AM.

Sorry, me again, I was trying to work out if they meant businesses had footage of him AT the game but while I was doing that I discovered the picture I had in my head of this oval & the woods was totally wrong. I was picturing an oval like my town, where there's deep, dark scrub right up to the fence that borders the oval & a creek about 50metres through the trees & vines. I thought whoever took Gabby had to just step outside the oval fence & take her on a short walk into the trees.

If I've got the right oval in this google earth shot though ( the school is the red marker, the oval just below to the right), that can't be anywhere near what happened? The person who did this would've been gone a long time & they should've been wet because the only creek I can find is the wide one with a bridge crossing it (see top right near the yellow-marked road left of the 1386 marker, the creek is the dark green curving line running vertical down the pic, just to the left of the yellow marked road).

I've definitely got the right school unless the media got it wrong, even if they did though, every school in town seems to share this oval & there's no woods at all around it. The closest woods require crossing a road & clearings but there's no creek there, just a dam/pond. To get to the woods that seem to have the only nearby creek, you need to cross 2 roads & what looks like quite a lot of paddock. This was no quick walk. Surely it's unusual that Gabi would voluntarily walk so far away from her own parents too? Do they think he actually walked there, or do they think he used his vehicle?

This view of the oval also puts the statements about him being seen "returning from the direction she was found" in quite a different light (for me anyway). I was picturing very nearby woods with 2 or 3 entry trails visible from the oval & him being seen emerging from or near the most suspicious one.

If this picture's right though, that evidence is WAY more vague than I believed

Admittedly though, I have been saying I need glasses lately, so can anyone else see a closer creek, surrounded by woods, near this school oval?

I KNEW it was someone she must've know. I wonder how well she knew him? She must've went willingly, otherwise a struggle would've made a scene and there would have been witnesses. I wonder what made him do this? Did he have any arrest records?
    Yeah. And this was such a small time frame. Her body was found 1/2hr after she went missing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I don't have time to go back right now, so I could be wrong. but wasn't she found 1/2 hr after they noticed she was missing, but she was already missing for some time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Thread Information