Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Terrorist assault in Paris claims at least 128 lives

I read an article about the brother whose two sisters were killed at one of the cafes - there was also a video interview with him -they were at a birthday party with a bunch of friends, and almost all of them except these brothers were killed. Hard to imagine- one second your life is perfectly normal, the next, all your friends and family are dead. That guy is going to be traumatized for life.

I just wanted to include this video of Waleed Aly. He is the host of The Project which is a talk show and news/current affairs program on here in Australia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXUZjyZVj6s

http://www.theguardian.com/australia...ks-viral-video

TV presenter says Isis is weaker than it seems but Australian MPs who preach hate and division are only helping ‘these bastards’ prosper

A picture of the crowd right before the shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    A picture of the crowd right before the shooting.

My heart just broke into pieces. Probably more than half of them is dead now. This just ain't right.

Audio from inside the Bataclan during the attack http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8eb_1447973168

Warning: it's tough to listen to.

Wow it took a little bit before people started screaming. And the silences in between the gunshots made me shudder; I'm guessing that was when they were reloading. Ugh, those poor people.

I tried to count how many shots there were but it was tough because it was so rapid at times. I counted roughly 105 shots, but the video wasn't that long and I'm sure there were a lot more that wasn't on that audio. I couldn't even imagine being there, I don't want to imagine being there

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

The Eagles of Death Metal have described the horror of the Bataclan concert hall massacre for the first time in an emotional interview.
    Lead singer Jesse Hughes told Vice that fans hid in his dressing room after the initial slaughter but were found by the killers who then murdered them all - except for a 'kid' hiding under his leather jacket.
    Hughes' voice shook and he fought back tears as he explained how so many of the band's fans at the gig in Paris were killed because they would not leave their friends behind.

Hughes - sitting alongside band mate Joshua Homme, who was not at the gig - described the chaos after three terrorists burst into the Bataclan and opened fire on the crowd.
    'Several people hid in our dressing room and the killers were able to get in and killed every one of them except for a kid who was hiding under my leather jacket,' Hughes said.
    'People were playing dead and they were so scared,' he added.

Hughes, who ran from the stage as the Islamists gunned down innocent revelers, said many were killed because they chose to protect their friends instead of trying to escape.
    He said: 'A great reason why so many were killed was because so many people wouldn't leave their friends. So many people put themselves in front of people.'
    Vice has only released a clip of the interview, which will be shown in full next week.

A total of 89 people were killed in the Bataclan theater, with 130 murdered in total on the night of terror in Paris.
    The Eagles of Death Metal were entertaining the large crowd at the Paris venue on Friday, November 13, when the extremists opened fire.
    Video footage taken inside the concert hall when the terrorists first started shooting showed Hughes running off stage as the band's drummer ducked for cover.
    A British couple who were near the exits of the Bataclan and were able to escape said the lead singer urged them to flee for their lives.
    Husband and wife Maria and Patrick Moore, from Southampton, were told to 'run, baby, run' by rocker Hughes as they bravely searched for friend Brian Sanders, who was being crushed in a stampede caused by the chaos at the Paris concert hall.
    Mrs Moore, 50, said: 'Brian was being trodden on so we went back to the doorway and yanked him up.
    'We could hear the gunfire getting closer and closer and we ran up the street.
    'The lead singer ran past us with his girlfriend saying "Run baby run!"
    'There was the crackle of gunshots and people stumbling on the steps, I can't remember hearing anyone screaming.
    'It was all so surreal and the adrenaline took over - it was all a blur.'

The band released a statement earlier this week saying the band was 'bonded in grief' with the victims of the massacre.
    'While the band is now home safe, we are horrified and still trying to come to terms with what happened in France,' it said.
    'Our thoughts and hearts are first and foremost with our brother Nick Alexander, our record company comrades Thomas Ayad, Marie Mosser, and Manu Perez, and all the friends and fans whose lives were taken in Paris, as well as their friends, families, and loved ones.
    'Although bonded in grief with the victims, the fans, the families, the citizens of Paris, and all those affected by terrorism, we are proud to stand together, with our new family, now united by a common goal of love and compassion.
    'We would like to thank the French police, the FBI, the U.S. and French State Departments, and especially all those at ground zero with us who helped each other as best they could during this unimaginable ordeal, proving once again that love overshadows evil.
    'All EODM shows are on hold until further notice.'
    They signed off the short statement with: 'Vive la musique, vive la libert?, vive la France, and vive EODM.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3sDblQswU
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Here's a partial list of the victims

-----Stephane Albertini

— Nick Alexander, 36, Colchester, England.

— Armelle Pumir Anticevic, 46, Paris.

--- Anne-Laure Arruebo, 36, Paris.

— Thomas Ayad, 32, Amiens, France.

— Chole Boissinot, 25, Paris.

— Quentin Boulenger, 29, Paris.

— Elodie Breuil, 23.

— Ciprian Calciu, 32.

— Claire Scesa Camax, Houilles, France.

— Nicolas Classeau, 43.

— Percillia Correia, 35, Paris.

— Baptiste Chevreau, 24, Tonnerre, France.

— Veronique Geoffroy de Bourgies, 54, Paris.

— Guillaume Decherf, 43.

— Nicolas Degenhardt, 37, Paris.

— Elsa Veronique Delplace San Martin, 35, France.

— Alban Denuit, 32, Marmande, France.

— Aur?lie de Peretti, 33, Saint Tropez, France.

— Vincent Detoc, L'Hay-les-Roses, France.

— Asta Diakite.

--- Manuel Dias, 63, Portugal.

— Romain Didier, 32, Paris.

--- Elif Dogan, 26, Belgium.

— Fabrice Dubois, 46.

--- Romain Dunet, 28, Paris.

— Thomas Duperron, 30, Alencon, France.

— Mathias Dymarski, 23, Paris.

— Germain Ferey, 36, Paris.

— Gregory Fosse, 28, Gambais, France.

— Christophe Foultier, 39, Courbevoie, France.

--- Julien Galisson, 32, Nantes, Fance.

--- Alberto Garrido, 29, Madrid, Spain.

— Suzon Garrigues, 21, Paris.

— Mayeul Gaubert, 30, Paris.

— Michelli Gil Jaimez, Tuxpan, Mexico.

— Matthieu Giroud, 38, Jarrie, France.

— Cedric Gomet, 30.

— Nohemi Gonzalez, 23, Long Beach, California.

— Alberto Gonzalez Garrido, 29, Madrid.

— Anne Guyomard, 29, Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France.

— Pierre-Yves Guyomard, 32, Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France.

— Olivier Hauducoeur.

--- Frederic Henninot, 45, Cergy France.

— Pierre-Antoine Henry, 36.

— Raphael Hilz, 28.

— Mathieu Hoche, 38, France.

— Djamila Houd, 41, Paris.

— Mohamed Amine Ibnolmobarak, 29.

— Pierro Innocenti, 40, Paris.

— Natalie Jardin, 31, Marcq-en-Baroeul, France.

— Jean-Jacques Kircheim, 44.

— Hyacinthe Koma, Paris.

--- Thibault Rousse Lacordaire, 37, Paris.

— Marie Lausch, 23, Paris.

— Gilles Leclerc, 32, Paris

— Guillaume Le Dramp, 33, Paris.

— Christophe Lellouche, 3

— Anna Lieffrig-Petard, 24, Paris

— Marion Lieffrig-Petard, 30, Paris.

— Antoine Mary, 34, Paris.

— C?dric Mauduit, Calvados, France.

— Isabelle Merlin, 44, Paris.

— Cecile Misse, 32 France.

— Fanny Minot, 29, Paris.

— Lamia Mondeguer, 30, Paris.

— Marie Mosser, 24, Nancy, France.

— Victor Munoz, 25.

— Justine Moulin, 23, Paris.

— Quentin Mourier, 29.

— Chritophe Mutez, 40.

— Helene Muyal-Leiris, 35, Paris.

— Bertrand Navarret, 37, Capbreton, France.

— Christopher Neuet-Shalter, 39, Paris.

--- Cecile Coudon Peccadeau de L'isle, 37, Paris.

— Manu Perez, 40, Paris.

— David Perchirin, 41, Seine-Saint Denise, France.

— Franck Pitiot, 33.

— Lacramioara Pop, 29.

— Francois-Xavier Prevost, 29.

— Sebastien Proisy, 38.

— Richard Rammant, 53, Cergy-Pontoise, France.

— Valentin Ribet, 26.

— Estelle Rouat, 25, Colombes, France.

— Halima Saadi, 36, Senegal.

— Hodda Saadi, 37, Paris.

— Kheireddine Sahbi, 29.

— Lola Salines, 28, Paris.

— Patricia San Martin Nunez, 61, France.

— Maud Serrault, 37, Paris.

— Sven Silva, 29, Venezuela.

— Valeria Solesin, 28, Italy.

— Fabian Stech, 51, Dijon, France.

— Ariane Theiller, 23.

— Eric Thome, 39, Paris.

— Olivier Vernadal, 44, Paris.

— Luis Felipe Zschoche Valle, 33, Paris.

Terrified parents clutch their children as they are evacuated from school after four officers are injured in shootout in Brussels between police and Paris massacre jihadists

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz430B78pDo

Quote Originally Posted by luvit View Post
    Terrified parents clutch their children as they are evacuated from school after four officers are injured in shootout in Brussels between police and Paris massacre jihadists

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz430B78pDo
    Two men with AK-47 assault rifles opened fire on police officers as they prepared to storm house in Belgian capital

Armed police lock down the area and order residents to stay indoors after one of the gunmen fled during shootout

The police commandos deployed and snipers climb onto rooftops to surround building where suspects were hiding

Officers said to be acting on tip off related to November's attacks in Paris when 130 people were killed by ISIS cell

Worried parents led their children away from a primary school in a Brussels district where police were hunting a jihadi cell linked the Paris terror attacks.
    Officers killed at least one AK-47 wielding gunman during a siege on the safe house in the Forest district of the Belgian capital, but two other suspects are still on the run.
    Police were preparing to storm a suspected jihadi safe house in a southern district of the Belgian capital when the men opened fire with assault rifles.
    'As soon as the agents rang the doorbell, gunfire was directed at them from inside. A number of officers were wounded,' said Eric Van Der Sypt spokesman for the Belgian federal police.

It later emerged that four policemen were injured - three during an initial search of a property and the fourth as police mobilised outside. They locked down the area, ordered residents to stay indoors and shut down a local primary school.
    Armed officers 'neutralised' one suspect, who is yet to be identified, as he tried to flee the house. Officers in a helicopter flying overhead spotted him in a nearby garden at around 6.30pm when he shot at a police dog.
    Later, Belgian officials said a dead body was found inside the besieged apartment. It is not known whether it was a second dead suspect or the same one killed in a garden shootout.
    'His identity has not been established yet but whatever the case, it is not Salah Abdeslam,' said Mr Van Der Sypt, referring to one of the Paris attackers.
    A helicopter flew overhead as police commandos and snipers surrounded the building where the men, thought to linked to the November 13 attacks in which 130 were killed, were hiding.
    Neighbours heard officers ordering the suspects to surrender before a number of shootouts broke out.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz430TJ3dKw

Terrified -

Last edited by beli; 03-15-2016 at 12:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Thread Information