A family in Indianapolis was torn apart when Amanda Blackburn, 28, died after being shot in the head by a mystery gunman.

Her husband, Pastor Davey Blackburn, returned to their home from the gym Tuesday and found his home broken into and his wife on the ground, officials said.

She died Wednesday, 12 weeks pregnant.

The couple, who have a child, appeared to be madly in love, posting YouTube videos on the way to a ?romantic getaway? in Chicago and Amanda even offering marriage advice: "You can lead your wife best, by just being a really, really good Godly example to her."Indianapolis Metro Police Sgt. Kendale Adams said, "Our detectives believe this was a robbery likely to have gone foul. They are following up on several promising leads but at this point, they have not released suspect information."

Police are investigating whether this incident is connected to another home invasion earlier that night or morning in the same area. No connection has been made so far.

The pair had moved to Indianapolis just a few years ago to start the Resonate Church.

?Davey and Amanda Blackburn moved to Indianapolis in January of 2012 with a dream and a calling to start a life-giving church that would connect with people who normally wouldn?t connect with church. Resonate?s vision is to connect people to life-change and see a contagious movement of God spread throughout Indianapolis,? according to the church website.

?Davey spent four years on staff at NewSpring Church in Anderson, S.C. under Pastor Perry Noble. NewSpring now sees over 30,000 people attend church each week. Davey served as a Youth Pastor, Production Director, and Associate Campus Pastor before NewSpring helped Resonate plant in 2012.?

Davey Blackburn released a statement overnight, saying:

"It's impossible to communicate all the emotions my heart has been forced to process. ... I have not only lost my ministry partner and support but also my very best friend."

Link to article (with video/pictures that I forgot how to upload): http://abcnews.go.com/US/indianapoli...ry?id=35145807