Thread: Sheriff: Man pimped out dog, sought sex with farm animals

Sheriff: Man pimped out dog, sought sex with farm animals

PHOENIX, AZ (Tucson News Now) -

A Washington man has been accused of prostituting his dog in exchange for sex with various farm animals, authorities said.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said 56-year-old James Allen Darland, of Mount Vernon, WA, was arrested Monday, Oct. 26 following a months-long investigation.

According to a MCSO news release, Darland allegedly contacted an undercover detective through a website to "arrange for sexual liaisons with various farm animals in exchange for sex with his own personal dog."

The investigation that began in September culminated when Darland made contact with an undercover detective posing as a farmer/owner of several animals in the Wickenburg area, according to the release.

According to the release, Darland asked to spend days on the farmer?s property solely for the purpose of having sex with the various animals provided including miniature horses, dogs and goats.

Authorities said Darland admitted to detectives on emails and in later phone calls that the self-described married man has been having sex with his neighbor?s horse, dogs and sheep in the state of Washington for some time.

Darland, who recently retired after working 23 years for a delivery company, also allegedly admitted to having sex with customer's animals and stray dogs while on his routes.

?We clearly confirmed his intentions to commit this crime by statements, recorded phone calls and videos, e-mails and actions witnessed by my detective, leaving no doubt in his mind that Darland fully intended to carry out his perversion by committing the crime of bestiality,? Arpaio said in the release.

Darland was arrested on a charge of conspiracy to commit bestiality, a Class 6 felony.

Darland's dog was seized and will be evaluated for sexual abuse by the Arizona Humane Society

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/30355850/...#ixzz3poLQDyXX

This dude needs the inflatable sheep.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Really? What in the hell is wrong with Washington? Wasn't there another guy in that state who died after having sex with an animal? Disgusting!

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Really? What in the hell is wrong with Washington? Wasn't there another guy in that state who died after having sex with an animal? Disgusting!
    It's like the Florida of the Northwest. He must have been planning to travel to Arizona just to bang farm animals. Eee-eye-eee-eye-oh

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    WTF???

Not to judge somebody by their looks, okay I am anyway....he really looks like what I would picture a raper of animals looking like.

There was dude that died after sexy time with his horsie led to a ruptured bowel.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMichaelBaden View Post

There was dude that died after sexy time with his horsie led to a ruptured bowel.
    Mr HANDS ??

Zoo is a documentary about the strange circumstances around the death of Kenneth Pinyan, the victim of what is knows as the ?Enumclaw Horse Sex Death Case.? In simplest terms, Pinyan, who went by the pseudonym ?Mr. Hands,?

https://theunwatchables.wordpress.com/2013/04/26/zoo-2007/

No pictures of the dog? I've never seen a "whore dog" before.

anyone else thinking Andrew Dice Clay?
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Noob iz good at dishing but canna take it.

Thread Information