Thread: Ga. Confederate flag supporters face terrorism charges

Ga. Confederate flag supporters face terrorism charges

Fifteen individuals associated with a group of Confederate flag supporters in Douglas County, Ga., have been indicted on terrorism charges, it was announced on Monday.

The charges are related to a July 25 incident in which members of a group called Respect the Flag drove a convoy of vehicles displaying Confederate flags through a neighborhood in Douglasville, when they were involved in an altercation with residents outside a home where a children's birthday party was taking place.

According to a July 27 Atlanta Journal-Constitution report, those engaged in the confrontation offered conflicting accounts of what happened.

Residents said the demonstrators entered their neighborhood and started shouting racial slurs.

"One had a gun, saying he was gonna kill the n******," Melissa Alford, who was holding the birthday party, told the paper. "Then one of them said, 'Gimme the gun, I'll shoot them n******."

Levi Bush, one of the drivers, told the paper the convoy had been attacked by residents throwing rocks, and after he got a flat tire the residents swarmed his truck and threatened him.

Video of the altercation, during which police are seen separating the demonstrators from residents, was later posted online.

On Monday the Douglas County District Attorney's Office released a letter stating that following an investigation by local police and the D.A., a grand jury handed down indictments charging individuals from Respect the Flag with violations of the state's Street Gang Terrorism and Prevention Act and making terroristic threats.

Two members of the group were also indicted on battery charges in a separate incident that took place that same day.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/georgia-...orism-charges/

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Fucking classy. I hate people.

Is this the same "protest" that was in the Racism thread involving some idiot with a string of underage girlfriends? It sounds kind of similar

- oh wait, no that guy took his flag "parade" to a black neighbourhood & ran down a little kid.

Are these bastards taking tips from the Orangemen in Ulster or what?

https://www.solidarity-us.org/node/863

America loves violence and conflict.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

It's about time. They are terrorist and that flag is no better than the Isis flag.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    It's about time. They are terrorist and that flag is no better than the Isis flag.
    I didn't know ISIS had a flag.

It just goes to show the lack of legitimate education they teach that area about that flag. There is no "it means something different to me though..." That's like me saying "nigger" and claiming it doesn't mean the same thing when I say it.

Simple facts. It represents a time when our own country opposed its leaders and fought itself over the right to keep things as they had it - slaves and all. It represents a lost war caused by assholes who didn't want to listen. Period.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I didn't know ISIS had a flag.

It just goes to show the lack of legitimate education they teach that area about that flag. There is no "it means something different to me though..." That's like me saying "nigger" and claiming it doesn't mean the same thing when I say it.

Simple facts. It represents a time when our own country opposed its leaders and fought itself over the right to keep things as they had it - slaves and all. It represents a lost war caused by assholes who didn't want to listen. Period.
    The Isis flag

KKK got tired of bleaching those sheets and adopted that colorful flag. Same game with a different look.

Honestly I think half the battle has nothing to do with the flag, it has to do with people resenting 'them condescendin' libtard college kids who don't understand our good ol' fashion lives'.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    KKK got tired of bleaching those sheets and adopted that colorful flag. Same game with a different look.
    The flag came before the kkk lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    The Isis flag

They have tunes too. This one really gets into your head.

(Hi ASIO, I promise I'm not a security threat, you should definitely check on Skrillex though)

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    They have tunes too. This one really gets into your head.

(Hi ASIO, I promise I'm not a security threat, you should definitely check on Skrillex though)
    I liked "Skrillex" when he used his real name, Sonny Moore, and was the singer in From First To Last. But his new bullshit is terrible

Thread Information