Thread: Amber Galik - 9 Oct 2015 - waiting for ME results

Amber Galik - 9 Oct 2015 - waiting for ME results

https://www.facebook.com/ambersk

1514052 Parker Galik Amber 6/26/1978 37 10/9/2015 F White F
    Police Department: Weatherford Police Department Police Svc #: 1500038583
    Deceased Address: 1415 Shadow Run , Weatherford, Texas 76086 Time Of Death 12:31 PM
    Occurred Location: 1415 Shadow Run , Weatherford, Texas 76086
    Place Of Death: Private residence Prosector: Richard Fries, D.O.
    Place Of Death Address: 1415 Shadow Run , Weatherford, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING

Amber Sullivan Galik, 37, passed away Friday, October 9, 2015.

Funeral: 11 a.m. Tuesday at The First Baptist Church of Weatherford.

Interment: Greenwood Memorial Park.

Visitation: 6 to 8 p.m. Monday at the funeral home.

Amber was born June 26, 1978 in Fort Worth. She was a lifelong resident of Weatherford and graduated from Weatherford High School. She married Jason Galik on December 18, 2013.

Amber is preceded in death by her mother, Debbie Carter Doak; grandparents, Buddy Sullivan, Wanda and Thurman Carter; and cousin, Roger Tatarian.

Survivors: Husband, Jason Galik; children, Darian Raye Kelley, Jett Thomas Galik, and Jaityn Jomarie Galik; father, Larry Sullivan and wife, Renee; sisters, Ashley Renee Kennedy and Madison Renee Sullivan; cousins, Kimberly Dawn Kostman, Susan Kisselburg, James Tatarian; grandmother, Velma Louise Sullivan; and many extended family members.

White's Funeral Home
    130 Houston Ave.
    Weatherford, TX 76086
    817-596-4811

https://www.meaningfulfunerals.net/h...35&fh_id=11556

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    She looked older than 37. No offense

Her older appearance makes me think possible drug or alcohol abuse, but she was also overweight and it could have been heart related.

Sad. She seemed to have a lot of people that loved her. I wonder how her Mom died. Perhaps it's something hereditary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    It is sad and she unfortunately didn't look very healthy.

Yikes. She went on a "Positive and Empowering" meme rampage on the 8th. And then I found this:

I'm sadly changing my guess to Suicide

I tried to scroll down past the 8th but she posted so many of those things that day I never was able to get that far.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I tried to scroll down past the 8th but she posted so many of those things that day I never was able to get that far.
    I thought you were exaggerting, but I see what you mean.

Her daughter Darian - https://www.facebook.com/darian.kelley.3

"I can't believe she's gone...I am not sure if y'all know but my mom passed away yesterday she was only 37...I haven't had the best relationship with her but she is still my mom nothing can change that.I already miss her like crazy! I wish she could come back for 5 seconds so I could say goodbye...it would be amazing!
    Prayers please!!!"

And a few comments on that post:

" I'm so sorry Darian. I'm lost and I can't do anything. I wanted her to just be OK. I'm so sorry. You know she really had a heart of gold. She was so proud of you. She loved you so much. She was broken inside without you. She really is in better hands now."

"Amber was never without Darian. She was always her heart. You were so loved, Darian, and don't let anyone make you feel less than that or that Amber's pain was your fault."

Darian's dad - https://www.facebook.com/bobby.kelle...c_location=ufi

Amber's step mother - https://www.facebook.com/renee.sullivan.75?fref=nf

Amber's father - https://www.facebook.com/larry.sullivan.12979

Here's her twitter - I think the two other children listed in the obit were fathered by Jason Galik

https://twitter.com/BER75221

https://www.facebook.com/jason.galik.9

They aren't FB friends

She married Bobby Kelley in 2001 and Jason Galik in 2012. I am bored and digging.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    She married Bobby Kelley in 2001 and Jason Galik in 2012. I am bored and digging.
    I get that way sometimes too.

In my digging I came across a post from one of her FB friends. Apparently she was part of a group for individuals with chronic pain:

FACEBOOK,CHRONIC PAIN FRIEND.JUST HAD EXTENSIVE PM CONVO WEDNESDAY NIGHT. ...SHOCKING,SAD. ...

I am bored and looking at her friend's list on FB and noticed that Coy Walker was one of her friends. The same Coy Walker that was on MDS in May 2015.

I found the following post from Amber's FB page dated 12/23/14. Since it is so long I bolded some of the interesting things she said:

It has come to my attention that with all the trauma and problems I've had and rapidily cycling moods that I could Benefit from some outpatient or inpatient treatment and therapy! I swing from depression so low I barely want to be alive to manicly on top of the world and no one is allowed to disagree with me or get in my way! I have been transparent and open about my problems and there are those in my family who want to hide It! Which I'm totally against! I have not been drinking in 9 months but due to my terrible back and damaged discs I'm not able to get by without using some narcotics! I have taken my meds as directed and will be proving this very soon! Those were never my thing! Alcohol was my escape! Seeing as I'm going through a separation and a divorce I have those that have questioned my recovery! That is fine I will prove ihave and through the power of Christ and fervent prayer that I will stay in recovery! I wish I could get away with just Advil and prescription ibuprofen but that is clearly not possible! Every time I do that I end up at Harris ER stuck in a position until I'm given a big toradol shot( prescription anti inflammatory) and a minimum does of narcotic pain killers and then I'm able to stand up or sit up straight again! I'm looking at it in the sense of who of us would not benefit from some emotional counseling of some kind! Seeing as I'm Bipolar axis 1 with major depressive disorder I hope they can listen and help give me tools to help deal with my rapidly racing thoughts and short fuse! I am looking into going in for it after the new year! I'm praying with God by my side I will come out a better person and a more loving and effective person! A better person and mostly a better parent! For the record drug addiction is not why I have agreed to do this! I've agreed to do this so I learn more tools to stay in recovery and deal with my fears and trauma and come out a better person as a whole! Yes my addictive tendancies will be addressed but they are not currently a problem bc I am not using! If I go early I love all of my friends and I will write! Just keep fighting the good fight!!!
    Our main purpose in life is to help people, if you aren't going to help at least don't harm them! Dali Lama!!!

From that post all I can say is....holy exclamation marks!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

From that post all I can say is....holy exclamation marks!
    Right?!?!?!!!!!

Manner Of Death: NATURAL
    Cause Of Death: HYPERTENSIVE CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE WITH OBESITY

Manner Of Death: NATURAL
    Cause Of Death: HYPERTENSIVE CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE WITH OBESITY
    Not what I expected at all. RIP Amber.

Such crass people on this thread. Hi my name is Melissa and I was one of Amber's good friends as well as she was a good friend to me. That said you all should be ashamed with all your slander and derogatory posts. She has three children, one of which has seen what you retchid people have said. Shame on you people. Amber was a kind hearted person and amber was human....unlike the people who posted this slander about her on this site. You got some beef about Amber feel free to contact me, I would love to discuss it with you further in person. Yall even went as far as to put links to her family on here, that so crass.

I don't see anyone poke fun at or be nasty to your friend. You maybe be hurt or shocked that she was entered on the site, but "slander and derogatory posts."... Where ?
    I am sorry for your loss.

Very sorry for your loss, Melissa. But I agree with Kelly. I'm not seeing where anyone said anything bad about her. She seemed like a nice Gal that may have struggled with some issues just like anyone else. Again, sorry for your loss.

Thread Information