Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GG Allin

Re: GG Allin

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=6589.msg295003#msg295003 date=1176783839]
    [size=16pt]he ate poop!!!!![/size] there should be nothing else to say after that. he just ate poop. the end.
    [/quote]

This is why I love reading you. :lol:
    <br /><br /><br />&quot;We&#39;re all fucked. It helps to remember that.&quot;<br />- George Carlin

GG ruled..I wouldn't have gone to a show, but the Murder Junkies slayed!

I have a picture with his brother Merle Allin somewhere.&nbsp; Some say Merle instigated a lot of the shenanigans, and GG was just so fucked up, he's like...hell yeah, lets do it!

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=6589.msg295006#msg295006 date=1176783880]
    except his music was also terrible
    [/quote]

...and just how much GG have you heard?&nbsp;

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=6589.msg295072#msg295072 date=1176785509]
    GG ruled..I wouldn't have gone to a show, but the Murder Junkies slayed!

I have a picture with his brother Merle Allin somewhere.&nbsp; Some say Merle instigated a lot of the shenanigans, and GG was just so fucked up, he's like...hell yeah, lets do it!
    [/quote]

merle wasn't really around much until gg got out of prison. the murder junkies didn't exist until 1991 when gg got out. before that merle worked a regular job and played in other shitty bands.
    i like how every time the murder junkies go out on tour they call it an anniversary tour commemorating gg's death, no matter what the date is. i bet he makes a decent income off his brother's memory.

[quote author=dirt link=topic=6589.msg295193#msg295193 date=1176788797]
    merle wasn't really around much until gg got out of prison. the murder junkies didn't exist until 1991 when gg got out. before that merle worked a regular job and played in other shitty bands.
    i like how every time the murder junkies go out on tour they call it an anniversary tour commemorating gg's death, no matter what the date is. i bet he makes a decent income off his brother's memory.

[/quote]

That's blood for you - the first to fuck you over&nbsp;

GG Allin is a bum. I'd go take a shit on his grave but he'd take that as a compliment. So instead, I'll just say &quot;RIP you kind man&quot;
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=6589.msg295077#msg295077 date=1176785603]
    ...and just how much GG have you heard?&nbsp;
    [/quote]

i grew up with gutter punk sisters. ive heard way more than anyone should have to.

i just dont understand how people can be like &quot;he shits on stage, eats vomit/tampons/random body fluids, cuts himself up on stage, does heroin, was burried in a jock strap, his brothers jacked him off while he was in the casket at his funeral. he was so cool&quot;.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=6589.msg296573#msg296573 date=1176849392]
    i grew up with gutter punk sisters. ive heard way more than anyone should have to.

i just dont understand how people can be like &quot;he shits on stage, eats vomit/tampons/random body fluids, cuts himself up on stage, does heroin, was burried in a jock strap, his brothers jacked him off while he was in the casket at his funeral. he was so cool&quot;.

[/quote]

if getting jacked off in a coffin by your brother makes you cool, consider ME miles davis.

[quote author=dirt link=topic=6589.msg297997#msg297997 date=1176878856]
    if getting jacked off in a coffin by your brother makes you cool, consider ME miles davis.
    [/quote]

Yeahh...consider me Hanson.
    I had to stop drinking alcohol because I used to wake up nude in front of my car with my keys in my ass. - Robin Williams

[quote author=ashley523 link=topic=6589.msg298038#msg298038 date=1176880347]
    Yeahh...consider me Hanson.
    [/quote]

ok, since when is a blowjob considered a handjob?
    obviously hanson has nothing to do with this, ashley.
    sheesh.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=6589.msg296573#msg296573 date=1176849392]

[/quote]

You forgot putting things up his ass also.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[/quote] :? is that even possible after rigor~mortis an all

[quote author=dirt link=topic=6589.msg298042#msg298042 date=1176880573]
    ok, since when is a blowjob considered a handjob?
    obviously hanson has nothing to do with this, ashley.
    sheesh.
    [/quote]

:? maybe when you have cottonmouth....
    I had to stop drinking alcohol because I used to wake up nude in front of my car with my keys in my ass. - Robin Williams

don't you remember when taylor hanson blew the younger one in that coffin back in the mid-90's? i think it was some kind of princess di memorial thing. it's been a while. it's what &quot;mmm-bop&quot; was written about.
    my point is that it was a BLOWjob, not a handjob.
    you're outta your element, donny.

[quote author=dirt link=topic=6589.msg295193#msg295193 date=1176788797]

[/quote]

I know the vocalist they used for one of their tours, JB.&nbsp; I know he didn't make anything huge.&nbsp; But who knows, Merle was sellin DVDs and whatnot.&nbsp; Merle is a little bit of a wierdo.&nbsp; I used to talk to him on myspaces a little bit.&nbsp; He's the biggest collector of serial killer shit I know. (not why I find him strange)&nbsp; There is just something about him in person that makes me feel he's kinda 'off'

It's not just the Murder Junkies I liked, though.&nbsp; I like just about everything he's done really.&nbsp; In your face punk, I love it.

I'm scumfuck and proud :P

[/quote]

Gotcha.&nbsp; I can't say I think any of those antics were cool..I've seen his DVD, no way could I have gone to a show.&nbsp; I remember him on Springer in the 90's, it's somewhere on the googles I think.&nbsp; I also think if my parents actually named me Jesus Christ I'd be a wreck too

damn...i'm with hotsauce on this one...what a disgusting piece of flesh this guy was.&nbsp; he's much better off where he's at...i would hate to think that he would influence any young people into doing such disgusting, animalistic and completely unsafe things in the name of &quot;art&quot;.&nbsp; if his talent was in music then why in the hell did he need all of the other attention seeking things he did?&nbsp; maybe i'm too old to get it.&nbsp;

that lady who walked up to the microphone&nbsp; got her ass kicked :2abused:

[quote author=MAVEN link=topic=6589.msg301510#msg301510 date=1177007720]
    damn...i'm with hotsauce on this one...what a disgusting piece of flesh this guy was.&nbsp; he's much better off where he's at...i would hate to think that he would influence any young people into doing such disgusting, animalistic and completely unsafe things in the name of &quot;art&quot;.&nbsp; if his talent was in music then why in the hell did he need all of the other attention seeking things he did?&nbsp; maybe i'm too old to get it.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

he didn't do things in the name of &quot;art&quot;, he did them in the name of rebellion. and he didn't expect people to be like him.
    i would hate to think that jesus christ would influence young people to go get crucified in the name of &quot;sins&quot;.

I would definitely have gone and seen GG (standing at the back - mind) but I don't think he ever made it to the UK.

I like the music, I always did.&nbsp; He didn't sell out.

He just bemused me.&nbsp; Look at it this way.....to appreciate the smooth in life - you got to run rough occasionally!

He was entertaining.&nbsp; But admittedly not everyone's cup of tea.

Excerpt from his funeral:

At graveside the next day, the drummer stepped up to the ditch and told those in attendance, &quot;The Lunachicks are number one. They were my husband, and he (GG Allin) was my wife. Thank you.&quot; He then went into a sort of interpretive art-dance in his gray hot pants and t-shirt. We noticed him looking solemn at the end, and asked if he was OK, &quot;I shoulda' mentioned that Caprice parked on the hill up there, because Chevys number one, too. I used to have a van.&quot;&nbsp; http://www.heathenworld.com/music/ggallin.html

Priceless! You just don't get eulogies like that very often!&nbsp; :2grin:

[youtube=425,350]5M_oSpAXwaI[/youtube]
    I feel that this video captures the essence of what GG was all about.

anyone else hungry?

[quote author=Senor Ted link=topic=6589.msg324567#msg324567 date=1177786146]
    [youtube=425,350]5M_oSpAXwaI[/youtube]
    I feel that this video captures the essence of what GG was all about.
    [/quote]
    I've seen that clip before.
    Was this bitch retarded?
    I'm not kidding.&nbsp; Was she mentally retarded?

Thread Information