Thread: Lovers Leandro Acosta (25) and his step-sister Karen Klein (22) killed their parents and ate their father's flesh

Lovers Leandro Acosta (25) and his step-sister Karen Klein (22) killed their parents and ate their father's flesh

I know the heading isn't totally correct but you get the picture

The lawyer of an Argentine man who shot his parents dead has revealed how he 'violated' his stepfather's corpse, ate his flesh and committed an obscene act over his dead mother's body.

Leandro Acosta, 25, and his step-sister Karen Klein, 22, who have been lovers for six years, admitted to murdering their parents and burning their bodies as revenge for the 'years of sexual abuse' inflicted on them and their 11-year-old twin siblings.

Acosta's lawyer Monica Chirivin has told MailOnline the entire, gruesome story of the murder in Pilar, Buenos Aires, as told by the killer himself.

From inside a special psychiatric unit, Acosta confessed he had been planning the gruesome murders of his step-father Ricardo Klein, 54, and mother Miryam Kowalczuk, 52, for some time.

His mental state had been worn away by the years of abuse he suffered at the hands of Klein, who began raping him aged six, and Kowalczuk, who 'involved him in threesomes' as a boy.

Acosta shot Klein in the head while he slept in his underwear, got 'sexually excited' and began violating his dead body.

At that very moment, his mother walked into the room and began screaming: 'What have you done, you son of a b***h!'

He turned the gun on her and shot her ? again and again. He later cooked his father's flesh over a pyre and ate it.

He said: 'It [step-father's flesh] tasted like pork, a tad salty but delicious.'

Acosta felt no remorse for killing his mother, saying: 'She was a whore and a drunkard, I did justice my way.'

Chirivin said eating his step-father's flesh was 'almost a pleasure' for Acosta, who claimed he had been raped by several of his mother's lovers.

The murders were discovered when a relative could not get into the house and rang the police. They found part of Kowalczuk's pelvic bone and spine in a bucket, along with more human flesh 'readied for consumption', and 16 huge refuse bags - some of which contained 'human remains'.

Police Chief Dario Lutter said they also found three recently-bought axes, a machete, a shotgun and a 9mm pistol.

Klein's body was never found but forensic tests on the garbage bags, found in the house's yard, may reveal its whereabouts. Luminol tests have also been ordered to find traces of blood inside the house.

After murdering his parents, Acosta reported the couple as child molesters and requested a restraining order against them.

He then used the frame of a wheelbarrow to cart their bodies to a different section of the house where he kept them hidden for 11 days.

During this time, he beat the corpses, crushed the skulls, and impaled his mother's body on a spike and committed an indecent act over her corpse.

In her official statement, Acosta's step-sister and lover, Karen, claimed she only helped him 'clean up', but Chirivin believes she may have also helped drag the bodies and light the fire which they used to obliterate the body parts ? and evidence.

She said Acosta, who is wheelchair-bound and fitted with a colostomy bag because of a long-running intestinal disorder, did not have the physical strength to light the pyre or lug the bodies around.

Neighbours are said to have recognised Klein - who moved in with the murdered couple after the death of her own mother - at the scene where the horrible-smelling bonfire was lit.

Once their parents had been murdered and their corpses set ablaze, Klein went off to her yoga class and Acosta went to work as usual.

Case prosecutor Eduardo Viaini has not allowed a psychiatrist to interview Acosta, who claims he is 'haunted by voices' and once turned to the infamous Umbanda cult, which is well known for its animal sacrifices.

Acosta's lawyer claims Viaini has limited the counsel's access to the case, delayed the handing over of paperwork and postponed his 'formal accusation' for another month because the case is 'too complex'.

Acosta and Klein's 11-year-old siblings, who their deceased parents had together, are with social security because their father's brothers do not want to care for them.

Acosta seems to agree. 'Not the Kleins, not the Kleins,' he repeated over and over, fearing what might befall them.

Ra?l Klein, the brother of the slain father, thinks Acosta had been planning this for years.

Another brother, Horacio, said: 'My brother was a tough character but Leandro always answered back. Money was always the issue.'

Meanwhile Roberto Klein said: 'There has always been resentment between him and his stepson and I believe this was a long time coming.'

The deceased Klein used to harass Acosta for not having a job and not bringing money into the home in spite of his manifest disabilities.

Police Chief Lutter said only female human remains had been found so far, adding: 'We received incoherent answers but heavily smoking fires had been raging for days. The main bedroom was empty and the mattress had been burned.'

Dr Mi?o, Klein's lawyer, has repeatedly refused to talk to the press or issue any statements.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3nkcGYdJq
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    What the actual fuck?!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

This is pretty graphic, yet they don't share what the indecent act was that he committed over his mothers body. LOL at taking out restraining orders while eating his father.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    This is pretty graphic, yet they don't share what the indecent act was that he committed over his mothers body. LOL at taking out restraining orders while eating his father.
    I'm gonna guess a chicken choke and subsequent fluids on her corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Anyone see the movie, we are what we eat?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

So it sounds like the world is lucky that none of these 4 people will be walking around free, or walking around ever again in the parents case.

I'm picturing him shooting step-dad, popping a boner and ass-fucking the dead dude when mom walks in.

But I'm also sick and depraved.
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    I'm picturing him shooting step-dad, popping a boner and ass-fucking the dead dude when mom walks in.

So, a handicapped child who was molested and beaten for two decades finally did what needed to be done.
    I don't see the problem here, indecent acts over the corpses included.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    So, a handicapped child who was molested and beaten for two decades finally did what needed to be done.

Yeah, I guess, I'd prefer that he didn't date any of my kids though.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post

That's what is sounds like happened

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post

Aaannndddd apparently you are sick and depraved too.

Yeah, I mean, the dismemberment & cannibalisation kind of takes this to another level, y'know?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Yeah, I mean, the dismemberment & cannibalisation kind of takes this to another level, y'know?
    True. And I simply cannot get over this:

He said: 'It [step-father's flesh] tasted like pork, a tad salty but delicious.'

I was thinking it would be more like chicken ~ who knew?

http://www.news.com.au/world/south-a...-1227576959725

22/10/2015

WARNING: Disturbing content.

A WOMAN accused of helping her stepbrother and alleged lover clean up after the sadistic murder of their parents has been released.

Karen Klein, 22, was set free after her lawyers in Argentina argued she had acted under pressure from her co-accused, Leandro Yamil Acosta, 25.

They said she had helped him clean up after he shot his stepfather in the head, then killed his mother with another three bullets when she returned a few hours later from taking his twin stepbrothers aged 11 to school.

He admitted the killings and also said he had eaten part of his dad’s body and had sex with the couple’s corpses. He then cut up the remains and burnt them before feeding what was left to the family’s six dogs.

The young woman’s lawyer, Monica Chiriv?n, said that Leandro had told her he felt “an orgasmic relief” after shooting his father and stabbing his mother, and that he had “no regrets”.

The court accepted that there was not enough evidence to charge her with the murder of her father Ricardo Ignacio Klein, 54, and his partner Miryam Esther Kowalczuk, 52, who was the mother of Leandro.

Shocked ... The quiet area of Pilar has been rocked by the crime.Source:Supplied

Frightened Klein said she was asleep at the family home in the neighbourhood of Pilar in Buenos Aires, Argentina, when the murders took place and only agreed to help clear up because she felt that if she did not, he might kill her too.

“I did not kill. I have a clear conscience,” Klein said.

“My only mistake was not having denounced and I did not because [Acosta] was going to kill me and my brothers.”

Some body parts were found outside on the terrace in paint pots and other parts are believed to have been taken to a local waste site.

Police also recovered $10,000 cash they believed belonged to the victims, as well as a 9mm revolver, a rifle, a machete, three hatchets, two shovels and a pitchfork.

The principal hypothesis of the prosecutor Marcelo Vaiani was that the crime was motivated by the hate Acosta felt for his parents and he did it so he could be left with the property and money.
    Acosta claimed he was abused by his parents when he was younger and they were also abusing his 12-year-old step twins who he wanted to protect.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    She was still banging her step brother

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    She was still banging her step brother
    Fair point.

Does it even count if steps are banging? I wouldn't (yuck) but they're not even related.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Does it even count if steps are banging? I wouldn't (yuck) but they're not even related.
    As someone who has 2 step sisters, yes, it most definitely counts

Thread Information