Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cathriona White (28) committed suicide by alleged drug overdose

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    All their dirty laundry is getting aired. What a nightmare. He apparently gave her herpes 1 and 2 and gonorrhea

http://dailym.ai/2dhfWLf
    He probably caught it from Sean Young back in Ace Ventura days, because Sean Young did a stint as a $8000/night call girl prior to that movie. I be she's the who infected Captain Winky!
    Ma'am, what is hard to explain about a person breathing or not breathing? what is so difficult? why is that a difficult concept for you?

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    He probably caught it from Sean Young back in Ace Ventura days, because Sean Young did a stint as a $8000/night call girl prior to that movie. I be she's the who infected Captain Winky!
    Leave this pooooor fucking human out of it, christ. I missed the 'let's shit on Sean Young' years, but looking back... what the actual fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

It's kind of horrifying that he attended her funeral, helped carry her casket and hugged her family when he discarded her saying she was too much drama, called her names like whore and ungrateful bitch and gave her STD's.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    It's kind of horrifying that he attended her funeral, helped carry her casket and hugged her family when he discarded her saying she was too much drama, called her names like whore and ungrateful bitch and gave her STD's.
    Word. I liked the dude until his anti-vax bullshit.

This cements that he's not only an ignorant idiot, but he's an all round asshole.

He is crazy as hell, guys.

They were both disturbed people.

I agree that it was totally fucked up that he carried her coffin after reading about what he said about her. I also think he promised to pay for the funeral, and don't think he followed through with that. I read an article (link below) that said she made a video that talks about his drug use and his sexual issues. Apparently he liked to binge Charlie Sheen style with blow and orgies. I think his career is pretty much over.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...a-white-video/

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    This poor girl ended up with a dick of a husband and an asshole of a boyfriend. I believe that he gave her those STDs and then treated her really badly when she confronted him. I don't normally believe lawsuits are the way to handle this sort of thing and I would hate to see the husband getting any money, but I think the public has a right to know if Jim gave her those STDs and how he treated her afterward.
    I agree w everything you said but..honest question why do you think the public has the right to know something like that? Wouldn't that be more considered his personal business? I have nothing for the guy, just curious to why you feel we have the 'right' to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    I agree w everything you said but..honest question why do you think the public has the right to know something like that? Wouldn't that be more considered his personal business? I have nothing for the guy, just curious to why you feel we have the 'right' to know that.
    I think the public has a right to know because if I'm not mistaken, its illegal to knowingly pass along STDs. I think his business stops being personal when he puts the health of other people at risk. That and I'm just naturally nosey.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post

We don't ALLLLL stalk celebs for a living though, so unless it's huge, don't notice so much.

“PURE evil” actor Jim Carrey lied about giving his struggling Irish girlfriend STDs — then supplied her with the illegal drugs she took to kill herself, the woman’s mother charges in a new lawsuit obtained by the NY Post.

“As a family, we want the world to know the truth about who Jim Carrey really is — a man that will give your daughter three STDs, lie about it, call her terrible names and demean her, use his high-priced lawyers to try and shut her and her family up, and then give her illegal drugs,” Cathriona White’s mom, Brigid Sweetman, said in a statement Tuesday.

Sweetman filed a wrongful-death suit against the Ace Ventura: Pet Detective and Bruce Almighty star in Los Angeles court, accusing him of playing “the role of a mourning boyfriend of Ms. White” who was devastated by her death.

“However, the evidence shows this is nothing but a charade and pure fiction,” her suit seethes.

Calling Carrey “heartless,” “outlandish,” “exploitative,” “despicable,” “abhorrent,” “outrageous,” “opportunistic” and “pure evil,” Sweetman says in the document that her daughter was distraught over the fact that Carrey, 54, gave her oral and genital herpes, as well as chlamydia, which can leave a woman sterile.

While Carrey knew he had tested positive for the debilitating STDs — after a trip to a medical clinic “on Jan. 28, 2013, at 11:40am. PST” and registering under the phony name “Jose Lopez’’ — he repeatedly lied to the 30-year-old makeup artist, the suit says.

White questioned him about the issue when she started getting symptoms in January 2013, the suit says. Carrey texted her back, “Agrivated folacles (sic) or bumps are normal when you shave or have vigorous sex,” the papers state.

“I hope your (sic) OK hun,” he added. “It could be from someone before me. Doesn’t show up until you’re really stressed.”

White told him that he was the only one who could have given her anything because she had been tested for STDs right before they started dating and been given a clean bill of health, the suit says.

White, who started dating Carrey in 2012, nervously texted him again in February 2013 that she “had a couple of bumps down there again, felt them this morning so I want to get it checked,” the document says.

But Carrey brushed her off again, assuring her she had just gotten an “abrasion” from sex, the suit says.

He then “began pressuring Ms. White to sign an agreement releasing her from any and all liabilities associated with anything that had transpired in their relationship,” the suit says.

When she refused to sign, Carrey — “forever the narcissist” — played the victim, breaking up with her and blaming her for it, the suit says.

“I deserve better,” texted Carrey to White.

“You’re bein overly dramatic and ungrateful and i don’t want to here (sic) anymore misery.”

Back-and-forth between the pair continued until White finally OD’d on Sept. 24, 2015, at home in Los Angeles.

She had Ambien, Propranolol and “a massive dose of Percocet (Oxycodone)” in her system, the suit says.

Bottles for all three drugs were found near her body. They had been prescribed to an “Arthur King” — Carrey’s illegal-druggie pseudonym, the document states.

He had given her the drugs “on or about Sept. 21, 2015, just days before her death,” the suit says.

“Carrey did so despite the fact that he knew full well that Ms. White (a) was ill equipped to ingest and manage highly additive prescription drugs outside the care of a licensed physician; (b) was prone to depression; and (c) had previously attempted to take her own life,’’ the suit states.

“The result that followed was predictable and foreseeable — Ms. White overdosed on the drugs.’’

Carrey then tried to cover up his role by sending a “bogus text message on September 27, 2015 to White (who was already deceased) pretending as though he had misplaced the Drugs and insinuating White may have taken them,’’ the suit says.

He attended her funeral in Ireland and publicly stated that he would pay for her funeral but “never paid a dime,” the suit says.

Instead, he simply “allowed the perpetuation of the ‘grieving, good guy’ image he and his handlers crafted for the media,’’ the suit states.

Referring to Carrey as “a well-known actor who has parlayed his prior roles in various iconic films into over one hundred million dollars of wealth,’’ the suit doesn’t mention a sought-after money figure but does ask the judge to prevent the star from unloading assets such as his “Gulfstream V private jet’’ — which he used to transport White’s body home to Ireland for her funeral — while the case plays out.

White’s mom’s suit alludes to another “1 to 100” defendants who were somehow also allegedly responsible for her daughter’s death and will be named later.

The suit comes less than a month after White’s estranged husband, Mark Burton, sued Carrey over the same allegations. Burton has the same lawyer as Sweetman, Michael Avenatti.

After White’s death, Carrey had called White “a delicate Irish flower, too sensitive for this soil.’’ But while they were together, he was far from romantic, according to text messages released by Burton last month.

The December 2012 messages include Carrey once remarking on White’s tradition of burning candles to commemorate dead loved ones at Christmas — then saying, “Have you thought about my c- -k today?”

During one point in the troubled pair’s relationship, White wrote a heart-wrenching letter to Carrey in which she signed it “Your Dewdrop.’’ In it, she said, “I am 27 years old and all that was left of me was a shell and a damaged one at that. Picking myself back up emotionally and mentally is one thing, people have bad experience and breakups, it’s hard but with time they move on, meet someone new, start over. Add in disease. How does someone move on and meet someone new?”

Her mother said Tuesday, “Every mother and father that has a daughter should read Cat’s handwritten letter to Jim and decide for themselves what kind of guy he really is.”

Avenatti said in a statement Tuesday, “The lies from Jim Carrey and his handlers need to stop. Instead of attacking a grieving family in an effort to avoid responsibility, why don’t they just try telling the truth about how Carrey gave Cat the STDs and then gave her the illegal drugs? Unlike Hollywood handlers, lab results do not lie.’’

At the time of Burton’s suit against the Liar, Liar and The Truman Show actor, Carrey said in a statement, “Is this the way a “husband” honours the memory of his “wife”? The real disease here is greed, shameful greed.”

Carrey’s lawyer did not immediately return a message for comment on Sweetman’s suit.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...b3f08e669ee1c9

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post

Bowieluva you are so correct. Hollywood is an satanic pardise, Cathriona White died to a blood sacrifice ritual.

This woman died because she desire to be famous, but the tables was turn on her soft heart.

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,
    but against principalities, against powers,
    against the rulers of the darkness of this world,
    against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Bowieluva you are so correct. Hollywood is an satanic pardise, Cathriona White died to a blood sacrifice ritual.

This woman died because she desire to be famous, but the tables was turn on her soft heart.

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,
    but against principalities, against powers,
    against the rulers of the darkness of this world,
    against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I know Boston Babe this how I feel, I just keep staring at tbe crazyness of our world...

I know Boston Babe this how I feel, I just keep staring at tbe crazyness of our world...

Cathriona's mother said she will drop her lawsuit if Jim can prove he doesn't have STDs.

Cathriona's mother said she will drop her lawsuit if Jim can prove he doesn't have STDs.
    What a clever lady. Well, if he doesn't doge up results etc. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    What a clever lady. Well, if he doesn't doge up results etc. I like that.
    Very clever! If he doesn't take the test, we all know why. I'm sure it would have to be a doctor that each side agrees with and not one he could talk into giving false results.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    I used to LOVE Jim Carrey. But man, after all of the anti-vax shit and this new shit, i'm honestly just pretty grossed out by him. For me, the way he says "hun" and "sweety" and stuff in the texts to her is so almost like he is talking down to her, like getting splenda instead of real sugar. It just grosses me out, all of it.

Please nobody ruin Bill Murray for me.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Actor Jim Carrey is still refusing to release the results of STD tests he took in 2013, despite the fact that his late ex’s mother promised she’d drop a wrongful death lawsuit against him if they showed he was clean.

“One week ago, I offered to drop my case against Jim Carrey if he released his STD test from 2013 and it showed he was clean as he has told the world,” Cathriona White‘s mother, Brigid Sweetman, said Tuesday morning.

“He has refused to release the test, which shows he is a complete liar and cannot be trusted to be honest with the public and the media in this case,” the still-grieving mother added.

Sweetman’s statement comes five days after it was revealed that Carrey had sent private detectives out to dig up dirt on the family, which has now filed two wrongful death suits against the “Bruce Almighty” star.

The late makeup artist and Carrey’s former flame OD’d in September 2015 on pills prescribed to Carrey’s alias, Arthur King.

Before her death, White had repeatedly questioned Carrey about whether he had given her chlamydia and oral and genital herpes — which he denied.

“Carrey took a fragile girl prone to depression and proceeded to give her three STDs, call her a ‘whore’ and degrade her, and use his fixers to intimidate her into keeping quiet,” the family’s attorney Michael Avenatti said.

“He then gave her illegal drugs, and now he has the audacity to claim HE is the victim? Did he think the three STDs, calling her a ‘whore,’ and illegal drugs would help her?” the attorney seethed.

The Irish beauty’s estranged husband, Mark Burton, also has a wrongful death suit pending against Carrey.

Lawyers for Carrey did not immediately respond to request for comment.

http://pagesix.com/2016/10/18/jim-ca...-test-results/

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Actor Jim Carrey is still refusing to release the results of STD tests he took in 2013, despite the fact that his late ex?s mother promised she?d drop a wrongful death lawsuit against him if they showed he was clean.

?One week ago, I offered to drop my case against Jim Carrey if he released his STD test from 2013 and it showed he was clean as he has told the world,? Cathriona White?s mother, Brigid Sweetman, said Tuesday morning.

?He has refused to release the test, which shows he is a complete liar and cannot be trusted to be honest with the public and the media in this case,? the still-grieving mother added.

Sweetman?s statement comes five days after it was revealed that Carrey had sent private detectives out to dig up dirt on the family, which has now filed two wrongful death suits against the ?Bruce Almighty? star.

The late makeup artist and Carrey?s former flame OD?d in September 2015 on pills prescribed to Carrey?s alias, Arthur King.

Before her death, White had repeatedly questioned Carrey about whether he had given her chlamydia and oral and genital herpes ? which he denied.

?Carrey took a fragile girl prone to depression and proceeded to give her three STDs, call her a ?whore? and degrade her, and use his fixers to intimidate her into keeping quiet,? the family?s attorney Michael Avenatti said.

?He then gave her illegal drugs, and now he has the audacity to claim HE is the victim? Did he think the three STDs, calling her a ?whore,? and illegal drugs would help her?? the attorney seethed.

The Irish beauty?s estranged husband, Mark Burton, also has a wrongful death suit pending against Carrey.

Lawyers for Carrey did not immediately respond to request for comment.

http://pagesix.com/2016/10/18/jim-ca...-test-results/
    He's truly disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    He's truly disgusting.
    probably true...but her mom is just trying to get money, along with the husband.
    They're all disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    probably true...but her mom is just trying to get money, along with the husband.
    They're all disgusting.
    I get the feeling the mom thinks if she proves that he had STDs that her daughter is no a ho. So, I get it and I think she would forego the money if he proves the daughter got it from him, which I think he pretty much did in refusing to show the results. He's a fucking dog.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I get the feeling the mom thinks if she proves that he had STDs that her daughter is no a ho. So, I get it and I think she would forego the money if he proves the daughter got it from him, which I think he pretty much did in refusing to show the results. He's a fucking dog.
    I agree with this. Her family is Irish and it's all about keeping up with appearances along with proving what's right. She figured the only way she could get to him would be by threatening his pocketbook.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information