Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Alycia Mesiti's (14) remains were found in the backyard of her father's house almost 3 years after she was reported missing

Olivia

Alycia Mesiti's (14) remains were found in the backyard of her father's house almost 3 years after she was reported missing

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2009/03/31/Alycia_Mesiti_s_(14)_remains_were_found_in_the_bac kyard_of_her_father_s_house_almost_3_years_after_s he_was_reported_missing

The Carole Sund/Carrington Foundation is offering $5,000 for information leading to the location of a 16-year-old girl who disappeared two years ago after telling her parents she was going camping.

Alycia Mesiti was reported missing Aug. 16, 2006, according to Ceres police Sgt. Allen McKay.

Police say Alycia and her family had moved recently from San Jose to Ceres, and that the teenager was having trouble adjusting to life in the valley.

On Aug. 11, Alycia returned to San Jose to spend the weekend with a friend, McKay said. On Aug. 13, she called her family to say she had gone camping with other friends, but would not tell her parents who they were or where she had gone.

That was the last time anyone heard from her, McKay said.

There has been no activity on her My- Space account or cell phone since Aug. 13, and police believe her disappearance is suspicious.

Family members say Alycia's disappearance was out of character for her.

She is described as about 5 feet 3 inches tall and 120 to 130 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Authorities ask anyone with information about Alycia's location to call Ceres police Detective Mark Neri at 538-5730.

http://www.modbee.com/local/story/446034.html

Re: Alycia Mesiti's (14) remains were found in the backyard of her father's house almost 3 years after she was reported missing

I feel like there are subtle clues in her Myspace headline that she disappeared willingly.  That, and the fact that she wouldn't tell them where she was going or who she was going with.  I could be wrong though.

Olivia

Re: Alycia Mesiti's (14) remains were found in the backyard of her father's house almost 3 years after she was reported missing

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mesiti_alycia.html

Olivia

I guess her father pulled the wool over everyones eyes.  Even law enforcement thought she had left of her own accord  :-(

Re: Alycia Mesiti's (14) remains were found in the backyard of her father's house almost 3 years aft

wonder what her COD was.

Olivia

Re: Alycia Mesiti's (14) remains were found in the backyard of her father's house almost 3 years aft

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=16508.msg1231758#msg1231758 date=1238453170]
    wonder what her COD was.
    [/quote]

The article I used for her MDS article is only 3 hours old and it seems they have just positively identified the remains as hers.  We might need to wait awhile to find out how she died  :-(

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=16508.msg1231759#msg1231759 date=1238453259]
    The article I used for her MDS article is only 3 hours old and it seems they have just positively identified the remains as hers.  We might need to wait awhile to find out how she died  :-(
    [/quote]

I wonder if the mom knew anything about it. Missing for so long and most likely in the back yard the whole time.

Olivia

[quote author=Laurie_khikhi link=topic=16508.msg1231768#msg1231768 date=1238453718]
    I wonder if the mom knew anything about it. Missing for so long and most likely in the back yard the whole time.
    [/quote]

It's super creepy that two other people/families have lived in the house since her father moved out.  Imagine not knowing that there was a dead body in your backyard the whole time

The front of the house:

the back:

that is horrible

i dont understand how a father or mother could kill their own child.. or hide facts they knew that lead to their death.. how can you destroy something you created?? :-(

Poor girl. This reminds of a story I read about a few months. Back in 90's Collective Soul had the music video for Runaway Train that featured the pictures of children and teens were missing or runaways. Years later the band found out that one of girls featured in the video had never run away her parents were having a custody battle and the mother killed the girl and buried her in the backyard.  This reminds a lot about that. RIP Alycia

Re: Alycia Mesiti's (14) remains were found in the backyard of her father's hous

[quote author=browneyes106 link=topic=16508.msg1233729#msg1233729 date=1238598585]
    Poor girl. This reminds of a story I read about a few months. Back in 90's Collective Soul had the music video for Runaway Train that featured the pictures of children and teens were missing or runaways. Years later the band found out that one of girls featured in the video had never run away her parents were having a custody battle and the mother killed the girl and buried her in the backyard.  This reminds a lot about that. RIP Alycia
    [/quote]

You know, I always wanted to get a follow up on the kids from that video.  Were any of them ever found?

Re: Alycia Mesiti's (14) remains were found in the backyard of her father's hous

[quote author=LilDevil link=topic=16508.msg1233942#msg1233942 date=1238611417]
    You know, I always wanted to get a follow up on the kids from that video.  Were any of them ever found?
    [/quote]

Some were found and others went home after seeing or hearing about the video. This article has some details on some of the kids.
    http://www.pasadenaweekly.com/cms/story/detail/?id=3638&IssueNum=28

2 1/2 years and this is how it's ending. Sadly,I knew it would end this way. To reply to someone's previous question: "How could a father or mother kill their own child?" Mark (Alycia's father) was insane, I knew him and he honestly scared the crap out of me. He scared his son as well. If you met him then you wouldn't put murdering his daughter past him. The man is smart but has no actual logic to his thinking.
    To answer another person's question: "Wonder if her mom knew anything about it?" No, Alycia's mother had been separated from her father for a while and wanted nothing to do with him. She didn't know anything about Alycia's disappearance until her son told her.
    The police should of suspected Mark from the beginning but he out-thought the police and got his fiance to call in and report that Alycia had "run away" which was a load of bull. The police dropped the case after a few months which they shouldn't of done and just started the case back up again. I can't believe it took them 2 1/2 year finally look in the backyard, but then again Mark out-thought and convinced them Alycia left willingly which definitely was not true.
    Sorry to ramble on and on. I'm just upset that Mark may get away with murder. RIP Alycia

Olivia

Why did her mother want nothing to do with Alycia either?

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=browneyes106 link=topic=16508.msg1233729#msg1233729 date=1238598585]
    [/quote]

soul asylum. 

RIP Alycia. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=16508.msg1234298#msg1234298 date=1238628172]
    Why did her mother want nothing to do with Alycia either?
    [/quote]

Her mother wanted to see her more but there was complications with custody and visiting rights. From information I've gathered from my source, Alycia had some problems with being around her mother due to past life issues between the two of them. I'm not saying Alycia didn't like her mother but she wasn't 'fond' of her at that point in her life. There was a lot of bad history in the whole family in general.

Olivia

[quote author=EndersGirl link=topic=16508.msg1234675#msg1234675 date=1238643951]
    Her mother wanted to see her more but there was complications with custody and visiting rights. From information I've gathered from my source, Alycia had some problems with being around her mother due to past life issues between the two of them. I'm not saying Alycia didn't like her mother but she wasn't 'fond' of her at that point in her life. There was a lot of bad history in the whole family in general.
    [/quote]

Thanks very much for your answer.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=16508.msg1234336#msg1234336 date=1238630860]
    soul asylum. 

RIP Alycia. 
    [/quote]

Thanks for correcting me. I have been really dumb lately.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=16508.msg1234680#msg1234680 date=1238644399]
    Thanks very much for your answer.
    [/quote]
    No problem. I just want people that are interested in Alycia to know the truth and not the fabricated version of the story that the press release. I'll gladly try to clarify any questions people have about the case because I know the articles that have been written are a little hazy. Alycia's story should be told truthfully so that her father hopefully doesn't get away with this

[/quote]

I can't believe that video is 1from 16 yrs.ago. Feelin' old here. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I wouldn't fuck her with Ron's dick.

Olivia

[quote author=EndersGirl link=topic=16508.msg1234687#msg1234687 date=1238645871]
    No problem. I just want people that are interested in Alycia to know the truth and not the fabricated version of the story that the press release. I'll gladly try to clarify any questions people have about the case because I know the articles that have been written are a little hazy. Alycia's story should be told truthfully so that her father hopefully doesn't get away with this
    [/quote]

I can't believe that they didn't investigate her father more.  I wonder if he buried her straight away or if he hid her body for awhile?

[quote author=EndersGirl link=topic=16508.msg1234687#msg1234687 date=1238645871]
    [/quote]

Why did the mom not have custody? I mean the dad had meth labs going on, what was the mom into? No teenagers like their parents. How do we know the dad killed her? If he was selling drugs couldn't it have been any random scumbag who came by the house?

Olivia

[quote author=aprilcarter29 link=topic=16508.msg1234694#msg1234694 date=1238646720]
    Why did the mom not have custody? I mean the dad had meth labs going on, what was the mom into? No teenagers like their parents. How do we know the dad killed her? If he was selling drugs couldn't it have been any random scumbag who came by the house?
    [/quote]

I guess the theory is the father killed her because no random scumbag would be likely to bury her in his backyard?  And why did his girlfriend call the cops and say she had run away when there may not have been any evidence of that?  Someone either kept her body hidden (if so? where?  I dont think some random took her body and then brought it back to bury it) and then buried it in the backyard - he would have noticed someone digging up and leaving a big hole in his backyard? 

Thread Information