Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Cathriona White (28) committed suicide by alleged drug overdose

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    Ok. I hate to break your ignorance as you are blind to your spiritual surroundings, but Angelina Jolie speaks of her experience with the Hollywood satanic rituals call the Illuminati. Animosity you are probably to scared to watch this video. If that is the case then go bury your head in the sand of nonreality and pretend you are the queen of your house of mirrors.

https://youtu.be/vkXS946P4sQ

Btw Daisylane and Mary I will be happy to respond to your comments sometime later soon.

Psalms 37:16

Better is the little of the righteous [who seek the will of God]
    Than the abundance (riches) of many wicked (godless).
    You are the most ignorant and delusional poster or the best troll.

oh 90s Angelina, high as fuck and taking about bondage.

I'll see your Jolie and raise you buzz lightyear.

Last edited by animosity; 10-29-2016 at 09:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    oh 90s Angelina, high as fuck and taking about bondage.

I'll see your Jolie and raise you buzz lightyear.

Oh I see your buzz lightyear and raise you Uncle Barry and his followers, and I still the love the MDS family from the bottom of my soul.

https://youtu.be/jqALdkTArqs

Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

My soul no likey you.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    My soul no likey you.
    My soul would die for you, so you could know the goodness of the Lord...

For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in lovingkindness to all who call upon You

Psalm 86:5
    Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

Jim's going to court! http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/31/jim-ca...white-6676041/

Jim Carrey is set to face trial for the death of his girlfriend Cathriona White after a judge indicated on Wednesday she was not yet ready to throw out the case brought by White’s mother and ex-husband.

Brigid Sweetman, Ms White’s mother, claims Carrey, 55, provided the prescription drugs that White later overdosed on, however Carrey’s lawyer, Raymond Boucher, had previously filed a motion to dismiss the case
    After the hearing, he said: ‘Mr Carrey loved Ms White dearly and so obviously it will be a very painful process for him.’
    However the judge made it clear that she wanted to continue to study the issues further, and she was not ready to issue a final ruling.
    White’s death was ruled as suicide with the LA County Coroner’s office releasing details from the post-mortem in July 2016.

Carrey and White, a 30-year-old Irish make up artist, had separated in the days before her death and he had text her the night before asking about a bottle of painkillers that had gone missing.
    Bottles next to her bed were later revealed to be under the pseudonym Arthur King, and intended for Carrey.
    According to ET, the report states: ‘Given this, it appears likely that the bottles for ‘Arthur King’ found on [White’s] bedside table were the prescriptions he was referring to [in the text message].’

The Dumb And Dumber actor has denied all the allegations, with lawyers describing them as ‘predatory’ and ‘malicious’.
    Ahmed Ibrahim, Ms Sweetman and White’s ex-husband Mark Burton lawyer, urged Judge Deirdre Hill of Los Angeles Superior Court not to delay proceedings any longer and admitted that the case, which involves the Drug Dealer Liability Act, is not typical.
    ‘We are clearly not alleging that Jim Carrey was selling drugs out of the back of his pickup truck and was therefore not marketing or selling in the traditional sense of what that word would bring to mind,’ he said, according to local newspaper MyNewsLA.com, who also report that Boucher ‘argued the plaintiffs’ court papers are vague regarding the wrongful death claim because they do not state whether they believe White died from negligence or from an intentional act’.
    ‘I need clarity and that’s fair,’ Boucher said.

Carrey paid tribute to White in a heartfelt statement at the time of her death: ‘I am shocked and deeply saddened by the passing of my sweet Cathriona.
    ‘She was a truly kind and delicate Irish flower, too sensitive for this soil, to whom loving and being loved was all that sparkled. My heart goes out to her family and friends and to everyone who loved and cared about her. We have all been hit with a lightning bolt.’

Good. Fucking GOOD.
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Well, if she stole the pills that's different. He's a super shitty person, but I don't see how he's responsible for her death if she stole the pills
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Well, if she stole the pills that's different. He's a super shitty person, but I don't see how he's responsible for her death if she stole the pills
    I don't know the logistics of it/haven't looked, but surely because they have all the proof of the STI/letters etc, they can show some sort of mental anguish causation? Maybe?
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    They could at least charge him with fraudulently obtaining prescription drugs, anything over and above that would be a bonus.

I think this is a civil suit, right? Not an actual legal trial. It's highly likely, given the circumstances, he'll have to pay the family SOME compensation for inflicting pain and suffering.

I think this is a civil suit, right? Not an actual legal trial. It's highly likely, given the circumstances, he'll have to pay the family SOME compensation for inflicting pain and suffering.
    It is a civil suit. But everywhere I look, MSM, hell ALL media, is leading this story with "gotcha" headlines that make it appear criminal.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

I didn't see this coming. She forged documents to say she was STD free before Carrey. What a debacle.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...dical-11952643

Forged documents which blew apart Jim Carrey's Hollywood wrongful death case - were the result of ex lover Cathriona White asking a pal for a clean STI test, it has been revealed.

Court documents reveal exactly how Cathriona forged her medical records when trying to extort her ex Jim Carrey in 2013 - he later settled, a regret which will certainly live with him forever.

White, husband Burton and attorney Filippo Marchino appeared to have obtained a clean bill of health from Planned Parenthood to use in their case against Carrey.

But it didn't show White's test results - instead they obtained the documents of another woman, believed to be her friend, and forged them to make them look like her own.

"In comparing White's 2011 document that White and Marchino used to extort Carrey in 2013 with Jane Doe's authentic records from Planned Parenthood, I concluded that White's 2011 document was a forgery," Carrey's lawyer said in court documents filed in October 2017

The documents reveal that she used the test results for chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis of another woman.

She reportedly texted the other woman before the hearing: 'I need to see the layout? I will need to work on it before I give it to him.'

White changed the names and dates to make it look like she didn't have any sexually transmitted infections when she started dating Carrey in 2011.

The declaration continues: "I determined that White and Marchino used altered records from Doe's April 2013 records to conform to the dates and information she required to support her allegations to Carrey that she had tested negative for sexually transmitted diseases just prior to her relationship with him."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...dical-11952643

Jim Carrey's statement -

"I will not give in a second time to these same fraudulent charges initiated by Cat's husband in name but not substance Mark Burton, and her estranged mother. Nor am I responsible for what these desperate characters have inadvertently unearthed about the woman I adored. I was clearly blinded by my affection. Regardless, I will hold a place of empathy and forgiveness for Cat and continue to focus on many blessing in this life."

Didn't see that coming

She needed to present to Carrey a clean bill of... uh, sexual health before they slept together? Is that how it?s done nowadays? Wow. I?m so glad that I?m not single, not looking for a partner now. I mean, I understand why someone would want to know if a potential lover has any STDs, but obviously there are ways to forge that info (as this woman apparently did). Did anyone ever say that Jim Carrey ?caught? an STD from her? And does the fact that her test results were forged mean that he?s no longer being sued for her wrongful death? It seems like those are two separate issues. Idk. And I didn?t realize that she was married to another man at the time. This is a messy case all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    She needed to present to Carrey a clean bill of... uh, sexual health before they slept together? Is that how it?s done nowadays? Wow. I?m so glad that I?m not single, not looking for a partner now. I mean, I understand why someone would want to know if a potential lover has any STDs, but obviously there are ways to forge that info (as this woman apparently did). Did anyone ever say that Jim Carrey ?caught? an STD from her? And does the fact that her test results were forged mean that he?s no longer being sued for her wrongful death? It seems like those are two separate issues. Idk. And I didn?t realize that she was married to another man at the time. This is a messy case all around.
    I think she forged the documents to give to Carrey after they slept together, as 'proof' that she caught it from him. She blackmailed him.

Oops- I just reread earlier posts & I see that she was divorced. But if she was divorced from him, why was he filing suit? Her mom- okay- but her ex? Did they have children together, or does that not matter? My head hurts...

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I think she forged the documents to give to Carrey after they slept together, as 'proof' that she caught it from him. She blackmailed him.
    Geez.

Thread Information