Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: McKayla Dyer, 8, Was Shot Dead By An 11 Yr Old Boy Armed With Shotgun After Argument Over Her Puppy

McKayla Dyer, 8, Was Shot Dead By An 11 Yr Old Boy Armed With Shotgun After Argument Over Her Puppy

Woohoo!! 3 cheers for keeping unsecured firearms near kids!!

(just in case, obviously this is sarcasm & reference to the idiocy in another thread)

http://wate.com/2015/10/04/8-yr-old-...yr-old-suspect

WHITE PINE (WATE) ? A shooting Sunday morning in White Pine left an 8-year-old girl dead and an 11-year-old boy arrested on first-degree murder charges.

Jefferson County Sheriff G.W ?Bud? McCoig said the boy shot the girl in the chest with a 12-gauge shotgun, from inside his home along Robin Road. Sheriff McCoig said the gun belonged to the boy?s father. The boy?s name is not being released at this time.

According to her mother, McKayla Dyer, 8, was found lying on the ground with a gunshot wound to her chest. She was taken to Morristown-Hamblen hospital, where she later died.

?She was a precious little girl, she was a mommy?s girl, no matter how bad of a mood you were in she could always make you smile,? said McKayla Dyer?s mother, Latasha Dyer.

Latasha Dyer said her daughter was outside playing when her next door neighbor, an 11-year-old boy, asked to see her puppy. She said her daughter told the boy ?no? and shortly after the 11-year-old boy shot her.

The shooting wasn?t the first time their family had problems with the boy, according to Latasha Dyer. ?When we first moved to White Pine, the little boy was bullying McKayla,? Latasha Dyer said. ?He was making fun of her, calling her names just being mean to her, I had to go the principal about him and he quit for a while and then all of a sudden yesterday he shot her.?

WATE 6 On Your Side reached out to the boy?s family for comment, but received no answer.

Latasha Dyer says she?s heartbroken and their entire family is devastated. ?I want her back in my arms, this is not fair, hold and kiss you?re babies every night because you?re never promised the next day with them,? said Latasha Dyer. ?I hope the little boy learned his lesson because he took my baby?s life and I can?t get her back.?

Both children were White Pine Elementary students according to Sheriff McCoig.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/11-y...-puppy-police/

An 11-year-old Tennessee boy has been charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of an 8-year-old neighbor girl.

The Jefferson County sheriff said the boy, whose name has not been released, used his father?s 12-gauge single-shot shotgun to kill his next-door neighbor, McKayla Dyer.

The girl had been outside playing about 7:30 p.m. Saturday when the older boy asked to see her puppy, but she told him no, said Latasha Dyer, the girl?s mother.

She said the boy, who had bullied her daughter since moving to the mobile home park in White Pine, went home to get the shotgun and then shot her daughter in the chest.

?He was making fun of her, calling her names ? just being mean to her,? Dyer said. ?I had to go the principal about him, and he quit for a while, and then all of a sudden yesterday he shot her.?

The girl was pronounced dead at an area hospital.

?She was a precious little girl, she was a mommy?s girl ? no matter how bad of a mood you were in, she could always make you smile,? Dyer said.

The boy was charged in juvenile court, but a judge will later decide whether to transfer his case to adult court.

?Wanting to see a puppy, the little girl laughed and told him no, and that was it,? said neighbor Chasity Arwood. ?Guns should be under lock and key if you have a child, nowhere in arms reach of a child.?

Oh man...that's just insane. His parents had to know he was troubled and to leave a shotgun where he could get to it?!!! I bet one or both of the parents will be charged as well. They are culpable of depraved indifference at the very least.

This is the kind of parenting and society we live in now. Kids are learning from an early age that weapons and violence are the answer to problems. Someone makes you mad? Shoot them! Yay! This is beyond sad and disturbing

I hate that my boys play "shoot the bad guy" all the time But I try to not to make a big deal of it, and hope it's a phase that passes. Oh yeah, AND WE DON'T LEAVE LOADED WEAPONS AROUND THE HOUSE FOR THEM TO PLAY WITH.

Dafuq, parents.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Typical Tennessee, trailer park trash child rearing. Git er dun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Tennessee is known to be a "trigger" word man.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    What the fuck is wrong with people goddamnit?

What kind of fucking assbag teaches their child to think that it is in any way okay to bring a gun to an argument or use a gun against someone?

This little bucktoothed goon is going to spend many days behind bars, and hopefully his dumbfuck parents will too.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

11???
    His balls haven't even dropped.
    Ma'am, what is hard to explain about a person breathing or not breathing? what is so difficult? why is that a difficult concept for you?

Last edited by M Joy; 10-05-2015 at 05:38 PM.

Christ.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Damn that picture is so touching.
    Last edited by SuchAClassicGirl; 10-06-2015 at 04:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Why doesn't America wake up? Why was this child able to get a loaded gun? Why was his first reaction to being told no to get a gun and kill someone? Why do Americans see this as preferable to actually taking responsibility for themselves and their weapons and making laws that are easy to understand, with real consequences for the safety of other innocent people, for when the shit hits the fan?

I hope the little boy and HIS family suffer greatly over this. Really really suffer. Why the fuck did the gun get left in a loaded state where a little kid could get it?

PS you retards in the other thread that think this is ok cause it is only collateral damage, grow up and fuck off.

I know Americas are all about the right to own a gun but as far as I can tell having a gun in. H home is more dangerous than it is protection. In order to keep my kids safe I would have to have it locked away, unloaded and up high. The chances of me getting to it, unlocking it and loading it before some guy breaks in my house is pretty slim. More likely one of my kids would get curious and it is just not worth it.

You have the right to own a gun in this Country but please protect the kids you made first and foremost, not your "rights".

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

It's scary when you make sense

Other than the gun issue, I really think another huge problem with kids- they don't know how to deal with anger. The actions are extreme.
    It also sounds like this boy was never told NO. He shot a girl because she told him no, he couldn't see her puppy. That is so f'ed up.
    Can you just imagine? His reactions when told no was to go get a loaded shotgun and shoot another kid. Not to push her down, or say he wouldn't be her friend anymore......but to go get a gun and shoot her. OMFG.
    What are these kids going to be like when they reach their 20's and get turned loose on the workforce?

I'm going to take a guess, but I suspect this boy had previous behavioral issues. That type of anger doesn't come out of nowhere.
    ETA; Yep, it was in the first article
    The shooting wasn?t the first time their family had problems with the boy, according to Latasha Dyer. ?When we first moved to White Pine, the little boy was bullying McKayla,? Latasha Dyer said. ?He was making fun of her, calling her names just being mean to her, I had to go the principal about him and he quit for a while and then all of a sudden yesterday he shot her.?
    I think the owner of the shotgun should be charged with something. They're NOT responsible gun owners. Responsible gun owners have their guns locked up where NOBODY can get them. Their guns are not loaded. Responsible gun owners are the gun owners you would never hear about on here or in the news.

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    It's scary when you make sense

If she only had a ton of guns and pictures of her kids holding them- she would complete the full picture.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 10-06-2015 at 03:31 AM.

Benny Tiller?

Jefferson County Sheriff G. W. ?Bud? McCoig said the 11-year-old boy was charged with delinquency by first-degree murder in what investigators deemed an ?intentional shooting.? The sheriff has not identified the boy because of his age, but Arwood identified the boy as Benny Tiller, who she said lived in the mobile home with his parents and five siblings.

Lots of information in this article.
    http://www.knoxnews.com/news/watchfu...court_15418066
    Last edited by bermstalker; 10-06-2015 at 03:38 AM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Man, this is horrible!! My thoughts are a first-degree charge is a bit far-reaching, but I am not an attorney.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Little Benny lives in a trailer with his parents and five siblings?

Dear Benny's Mom,

Bitch, you live in a fucking trailer. Stop popping out mature fetuses!!! You're only perpetuating a stereotype!

And look, one of them is already in trouble, and the little motherfucker doesn't even have hair on his balls yet. Jeezus!

Keep your fucking legs together or learn how to unwrap a fucking condom or take a pill, a shot, or a patch to keep yourself from ovulating you fucking idiot. You have no business having five fucking kids, especially now, given the fact that you obviously aren't doing such a great job raising them.

Your child used a shotgun on an 8 year old. Wonder where he learned how to deal with others? From you and your horny husband. Fuck you both.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Little Benny lives in a trailer with his parents and five siblings?

Dear Benny's Mom,

Bitch, you live in a fucking trailer. Stop popping out mature fetuses!!! You're only perpetuating a stereotype!

And look, one of them is already in trouble, and the little motherfucker doesn't even have hair on his balls yet. Jeezus!

Keep your fucking legs together or learn how to unwrap a fucking condom or take a pill, a shot, or a patch to keep yourself from ovulating you fucking idiot. You have no business having five fucking kids, especially now, given the fact that you obviously aren't doing such a great job raising them.

Your child used a shotgun on an 8 year old. Wonder where he learned how to deal with others? From you and your horny husband. Fuck you both.
    Six kids when you include Benny the sharp shooter. And I absolutely agree.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Other than the gun issue, I really think another huge problem with kids- they don't know how to deal with anger. The actions are extreme.
    It also sounds like this boy was never told NO. He shot a girl because she told him no, he couldn't see her puppy. That is so f'ed up.
    Can you just imagine? His reactions when told no was to go get a loaded shotgun and shoot another kid. Not to push her down, or say he wouldn't be her friend anymore......but to go get a gun and shoot her. OMFG.
    What are these kids going to be like when they reach their 20's and get turned loose on the workforce?

I'm going to take a guess, but I suspect this boy had previous behavioral issues. That type of anger doesn't come out of nowhere.
    ETA; Yep, it was in the first article

I think the owner of the shotgun should be charged with something. They're NOT responsible gun owners. Responsible gun owners have their guns locked up where NOBODY can get them. Their guns are not loaded. Responsible gun owners are the gun owners you would never hear about on here or in the news.

If she only had a ton of guns and pictures of her kids holding them- she would complete the full picture.

Forget the workforce, imagine what'll happen when he starts dating & a girl tells him "No".

Actually, we don't have to imagine

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...hool-cafeteria

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Forget the workforce, imagine what'll happen when he starts dating & a girl tells him "No".

Actually, we don't have to imagine

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...hool-cafeteria
    Doesn't sound like Benny boy will get the chance to date for quite a while. And holy shit, that picture of the puppy is the most heartbreaking thing I have ever seen.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Wait so...Benny was inside his mobile home pointing gun out the window? Girl was saying she would go inside to get a puppy when interrupted by the blast? Kinda different than Boy grabs shotgun and guns girl down after she said no when he asked to see her dog. Doesn't make it any more ok in either case, but sensationalism in full form!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

MaKayla's 11-year-old sister, Katie Patterson, and another 11-year-old girl who often stays with her aunt at the mobile home park along Robin Road in White Pine, accompanied MaKayla when she was shot. The older girls were not physically injured by the shotgun blast.

MaKayla would have been within six feet of the open window when shot.

McCoig said both parents were at home when the fatal blast was fired. The sheriff said he was unsure if the parents were watching the University of Tennessee-Arkansas game at the time. In addition to Tiller, the boy's five siblings also were in the trailer.

Arwood said Tiller threw the shotgun, which belonged to his father, out the open window after it was fired. The boy also tossed a BB pistol out the window, Arwood said.
    http://www.knoxnews.com/news/local-n...ility_21126116
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Is that coming from Berm's article? I can't see it without signing up & I can't be bothered subbing some random paper on the other side of the world that I'll probably never read again.

So there was no argument? Was he just ordering her around, being a bullying jerk while holding a shotgun for added effect & accidentally fired, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Is that coming from Berm's article? I can't see it without signing up & I can't be bothered subbing some random paper on the other side of the world that I'll probably never read again.

So there was no argument? Was he just ordering her around, being a bullying jerk while holding a shotgun for added effect & accidentally fired, or what?
    I should have pasted the article here yesterday. Now I'm locked out and used all my monthly views.

The article said that there were kids outside playing. Benny wanted to see McKayla's puppy. McKayla said okay, but then Benny went in his mobile home. A few seconds later, he was pointing a gun at other kids- not just McKayla. Somebody told him to put the gun up before he shot somebody. Boom. He shot McKayla. Adults came running and were yelling at him through the window. McKayla's mom was crying and started beating on the window and the mobile home. Other adults pulled her back from the window. Benny's mom opened the door and yelled out "what the hell is going on out here?" and when she was told- she went back inside her mobile home. Nobody could get anybody in the mobile home to come outside.

I think everybody has probably met a kid who was somewhat like Benny. I have 2 girls, so I've met a Benny a time or two when they were kids. They're the kid you hate to see coming. You avoid them as much as possible and you damn sure don't want your kid playing with them (because of the bad influence) They don't know how to handle anger, so they hit, bite, kick, punch, pinch, or trip other kids. They're disrespectful, rude, and basically....a bully. Their parents never watch them, they're never involved with them, and you never see the parent playing with them. They're left to roam the neighborhood and mess with other people's stuff. When your kid does play with them...some type of drama always gets started. You have to be labeled the "snobby" parent because you really don't want to invite Benny to any type of kid party because you just know what's going to happen..........

Thread Information